Youth Minister Arrested on Rape Charges

Youth Minister Arrested on Rape Charges

Posted in the Gideon Forum

Pray4Souls

Delphi, IN

#1 Nov 15, 2009
A former Youth Minister at a Church in Clarksville has been charged with statutory rape, solicitation of a minor and sexual battery.

Police say Jonathan Giles was a Pastor Youth Minister at Spring Creek Baptist Church.

Authorities began investigating Giles on June 15 and say they found Giles had sexual contact with a 16 year old female youth ministry member on more than one occasion.

Police say Giles had also asked the girl to engage in sexual intercourse.

They also say Giles sent inappropriate text messages before and after the church services to the 16 year old.

Police say the investigation found Giles had asked another juvenile, a 17 year old female, to engage in sexual intercourse and also sent inappropriate text messages to the minor before and after services.

Authorities say Giles is also accused of touching the breast of a another minor enrolled in the Youth Ministry and sent inappropriate messages before and after the church service.

Officers say Giles inappropriate text messages caused him to resign from his position with the church.

Giles was booked into the Montgomery County Jail on $750,000 bond.
randy

Edenton, NC

#9 Dec 6, 2009
Pray4Souls wrote:
A former Youth Minister at a Church in Clarksville has been charged with statutory rape, solicitation of a minor and sexual battery.
Police say Jonathan Giles was a Pastor Youth Minister at Spring Creek Baptist Church.
Authorities began investigating Giles on June 15 and say they found Giles had sexual contact with a 16 year old female youth ministry member on more than one occasion.
They also say Giles sent inappropriate text messages before and after the church services to the 16 year old.
Police say the investigation found Giles had asked another juvenile, a 17 year old female, to engage in sexual intercourse and also sent inappropriate text messages to the minor before and after services.
Authorities say Giles is also accused of touching the breast of a another minor enrolled in the Youth Ministry and sent inappropriate messages before and after the church service.
Officers say Giles inappropriate text messages caused him to resign from his position with the church.
This forum (Gideon) is a prime example of what's wrong with Christianity. If they disagree with you, Christians will burn you down, murder your family, and rape your children. I find it funny that Isaac, a lady whose own children say abused them to the point of needing hospitalization, is the ring leader of the "righteous" here. Then Bonnie, dear Bonnie, who cried and poored her story of her own abuse as a child on these very boards, walking hand in hand with the aforementioned predator. Did your stedfather attend church? I bet he did, probably a minister, hence your "love" in your warped mind. BigMamma, well she's the Curly of this outfit. Can't place a coherent sentence together to save her life. Bless you ladies, one and all. The proper authorities have been supplied your messages of terror towards the Mormons and the Muslims. People know who you are and what you are about. You won't be allowed to hurt anyone, not a Muslim nor a Mormon. Your religious terror will be stopped before it has even began. The world is passing you girls by, as you sit and hate things you know nothing about and you are too ignorant realize it. This world will be a better place when you religious zealots die out. Hopefully that time will come sooner rather than later.
I Know

Edenton, NC

#10 Dec 7, 2009
Pray4Souls wrote:
I know the perfect peace that passeth all understand. And I know that Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. And, I know that it is likely we are in the days "as like Noah." Pray like you have never prayed before. Have a nice day.
Delcia C Rockett

Catlin, IL

#15 Aug 28, 2010
That's her kind of "preaching"!

:)

DRC
Delcia C Rockett

Catlin, IL

#16 Aug 31, 2010
People like this have ulterior motives.

DRC
Delcia C Rockett

Catlin, IL

#17 Sep 4, 2010
Luckily she doesn't have a car, so the children she's stalked in the Bootheel should be safe!

DRC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked man 45 min Eviea66 11
what the heck 4 hr George Bailey 5
Goerge Bailey2 5 hr Rikki Rockett 4
george bailey 17 hr George Bailey 3
kris storey aka buck (May '15) 19 hr Campbell city limits 35
best fighters (Oct '08) 19 hr Campbell city limits 179
Who is Pookie (Sep '15) 19 hr Campbell city limits 4

Gideon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance