Derrick Wilburn and Micha Gleen

Posted in the Gideon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone that matters now

Bragg City, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Wow what a peice of shit!! I heard that derricks cheated on her sooo many time it aint funny.. heard the only reason that he was with her was because he gets money from her.
agrees

Chicago, IL

#3 May 17, 2011
someone that matters now wrote:
Wow what a peice of shit!! I heard that derricks cheated on her sooo many time it aint funny.. heard the only reason that he was with her was because he gets money from her.
You hit the nail on the head on that one!!! He is a loser, P.O.S that is obviously in it for the money bc he's too lazy to work. His family will say that behind micah's back, but not to her face (I've heard it personally) Heard he also has a kid somewhere too he don't take care of...but the only one blind to his ways are Micah. I wonder does she know he has a kid runnin around somewhere..

“jesus is lord”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 May 18, 2011
Is Micah Pregnant?I thought i seen her walking today with another girl and her ankles looks very swollen if he is cheating on her i hope she finds out soon .She comes from such a good family
knowsforafact

Dallas, TX

#5 May 19, 2011
big mamma59 wrote:
Is Micah Pregnant?I thought i seen her walking today with another girl and her ankles looks very swollen if he is cheating on her i hope she finds out soon .She comes from such a good family
She has been told numerous times, but she doesn't stay away. She goes back to him time and time again regardless of how many people tell her (including her family) that he's in it for the money. I know for a fact he's cheated before they got married. I do not know for a fact that he's cheated after, so I cannot speak on that. But I know she comes from a good family, and she deserves so much better than Derrick. I know she was pregnant but had a miscarriage, I do not know if she is pregnant again. I saw her just last week but she didnt mention being pregnant again. The sad thing is, he has a child already....that he doesn't help raise or take care of. That alone shows what kind of "Man" he really is.
mee

Malden, MO

#6 Jun 8, 2011
well for one, who else would want either of them. and the whole reason for derrick not supporting his other child is because micah told him if he had anything to do with his daughter then she would leave him. and, of course, because he is after her money, he signed his rights over. so i guess all in all they deserve each other, both selfish, inconsiderate, assholes.
sad

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 13, 2011
Sadly, all the above stated comments are true! What in the world would you tell a child when their own father doesn't want anything to do with them, because his wife doesn't like it??? Why would any woman want to be with a man like that either?? Guess they're both POS's and deserve each other. Just sad the child has to pay...
stunned

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 13, 2011
I don't know either of these people, but I cant believe the world today....why would ANY parent just pretend their daughter (or son) doesn't even live...secondly, what is wrong with some of these women?? If your man is willing to deny his own flesh, what does that say about him? And you for allowing it? If it were me, I'd love her like my own...not tell my man he couldn't see his own child!! I'd hate to be either one of these sicko's child! And for that fact, maybe she can't get pregnant because God doesn't think she deserves a child, especially if all this IS indeed true. If you'll write a child off over money, you sure won't be blessed with another!
Samantha

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2011
Ok 1st of all none of you ppl know what the heck you are talkin about! Mycah didn't tell him he had to give up his kid! If none of you guys have anything nice to say then you should just shut up and worry about your own miserable lives! Sheesh

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Jun 25, 2011
Samantha wrote:
Ok 1st of all none of you ppl know what the heck you are talkin about! Mycah didn't tell him he had to give up his kid! If none of you guys have anything nice to say then you should just shut up and worry about your own miserable lives! Sheesh
Obviously you're the moron who knows nothing.....unless you or anyone else on here is Derrick, micah or that Childs mother then YOU my friends know nothing. So, Samantha..keep your mouth shut, because you know no facts on what you speak of.
whatever

Kennett, MO

#11 Jun 26, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you're the moron who knows nothing.....unless you or anyone else on here is Derrick, micah or that Childs mother then YOU my friends know nothing. So, Samantha..keep your mouth shut, because you know no facts on what you speak of.
thats too funny...you tell'em
disgusting

Frisco, TX

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Derrick is a nothing but a lazy fat ass loser! There's no other way of putting it! He mooches off mycah's family, and heaven forbid if he ever keeps a job! Giving his rights up to that little girl is the best thing he's done, he wouldn't be a very good example or role model for her and obviously he can't support her either!
mycah

United States

#13 Aug 18, 2011
hello everyone who obviously doesn't know anything about me or my family.. No im not pregnant, and no oneknows Anything but my family..the funny things, they person who has the balls to put their name is Samantha and I appreciate that and she would know...th funny thing is who ever posted this crap doent know me personally, topix is a place for ppl to run their mouths about people that don't have the balls to say it to our face.. So everyone enjoy talking about me and my life, at least that gives somone else a break! Have a good life,
mycah

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2011
oh yea, if anyone that's posted on here has the balls to say this to our faces, you know where we live!
ashley

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 19, 2011
Samantha wrote:
well his own family said he gave up his rights becuz Mycah wanted him to....but like everyone else says...they deserve each other.
sara

Salem, AR

#16 Aug 19, 2011
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>well his own family said he gave up his rights becuz Mycah wanted him to....but like everyone else says...they deserve each other.
Which is true, but at the same time if he truly didn't want to give his rights up he wouldn't of. He basically chose mycah over his own child. Pathetic really, the two of them...
Funny

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2011
Everyone knows you can't believe ANYTHING that family says..You people amaze me...Lets see maybe we can make this even juicer....maybe the mother was paid off or maybe one of the other 5 guys that at to be tested to see if they were the father stepped up or maybe just maybe the mother wanted him to sign his rights over so her boyfriend could adopt her.....See there is always to sides to EVERY STORY....
okay

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2011
Funny, You could be closer to the real story than any of these others...
sara

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Funny wrote:
Everyone knows you can't believe ANYTHING that family says..You people amaze me...Lets see maybe we can make this even juicer....maybe the mother was paid off or maybe one of the other 5 guys that at to be tested to see if they were the father stepped up or maybe just maybe the mother wanted him to sign his rights over so her boyfriend could adopt her.....See there is always to sides to EVERY STORY....
Funny thing is, the mother knew from the get go he was the father. Anyone whose seen her knows she looks just like him, and always has. He knew about her before she was even born, so get your facts straight. Boyfriend? She's actually married now last I heard and he's a really good guy who has stepped up to support her financially. The child has a daddy (the guy who has been there from day one, and never once denied her and doesn't care whose blood she has) and a step dad who loves her just as much. The girl is cute as a button and is surrounded by family better than that bunch. Lastly, Derrick begged her to let him sign his rights up...she didn't want him to. Apparently she made the best choice for her baby
yeppers

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Sep 22, 2011
Funny wrote:
You can't even spell...two sides to every story is what you meant I'm sure. But this version you've told is very far from the truth. He wanted to give his rights up...nobody can make anyone do anything they don't want to. There were never five guys tested, that's hysterical. Also, even if a woman asks the father to sign his rights up, any decent man/father would say screw you..that's my child too. I can promise she didn't ask him to, I'm just stating facts here. Actual...facts.

Florissant, MO

#21 Jan 22, 2013
What's happened to Derrick and mica wilbourn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Jessup office 5 min city girl 18
Teresa Butler (Oct '11) 17 hr Melissag 48
Good daycare in Malden? 17 hr Melissag 8
Jamie Blanchard 17 hr Melissag 15
Missing a friend Sun TimeTraveler31 2
Good friend Sun TimeTraveler31 2
Heartbroken Sat Anonymous 9

Gideon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance