Remove my home from this site...forma...

Remove my home from this site...formal public request,

Posted in the Gideon Forum

Delcia Crockett

Columbia, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2012
You need to remove my house from this site. I never gave my consent for my house to be posted on here.

Hello, everyone in Gideon. Feel free to drop a line or two.

Teacher here and building a Christ Academy, composing and writing. Son John just published two books, son Zac just won another international distinction for work in cartooning, and I am publishing shortly. Will send along information on any/all.

~Delcia Crockett
[email protected]
dangit

Annapolis, MD

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I thought you know a moderator. Why don't you get him to do it?
dangit

Annapolis, MD

#3 Oct 24, 2012
And you said that isn't your house.
WETNOSE

Florissant, MO

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I can understand your feelings since this exposes another lie of yours.
Delcia Crockett

Columbia, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
The house on the Portageville Topix is not my house. It is on the house at the corner from me. I said this is not my yard now, and not my house now. It is an old Google photo, that is the only pone they took way back, and anyone can get that if they do the Google search.

Go ahead and leave the picture on here. It will probably be photographed more and more in the future, as I lose less and less of my privacy each day I live and grow more in what God has called me to do. Let us then say that I will use this thread as an invitation to those of you who might want to look it up sometimes. Thanks. The street number is 1605 Highridege Cirle. Write me, or leave a note in the door. We are still country people, down-home folks and would not have it any other way.

There are some folks from the Bootheel who have relatives in this area, and I have invited them to spend some time with me. I love hearing from the Bootheel folks.

The street I live on is not such a safe street anymore. It sounds like the crime rumble all the time now, and we are awakened often with hate speech and angry words coming from one area of the street. I try hard not to be a part of that, and witness as often as I can in prayer and church atendance on a regular basis.
But I would welcome you to visit and see for yourself if you are ever up this way.
(continued in next post)
Delcia Crockett

Columbia, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
(continued from last post)

We have changed a lot of the inside and updated the central air and the windows.

All the outside is painted in my favorite color, lavender - and a sign on the front of the house says "The Crocketts." Just look for that, and you cannot miss us.

If you let me know in time, I can have supper fixed and waiting on you.

I am not afraid of you, or anything. I do not really feel safe in Columbis, because there is a shooting almost every other day here, and if not that, a robbery of some kind.- and there is this criminal activity onr street that the police witness but do nothing to stop. They take the easy way out. Most of them should be fired, a lot of people in this town think. I never thought I would feel that way, as police have always been heroes to me.

I stay away from the bad things that go on - I don't even listen to gossip. I get tired of the mean things people do to each other and the way they treat each other.

So, if you want to come to Columbia, be sure you gravitate toward the church people, and not the anything-goes people.

We do not have the best police force in the world, right now. They have been known to entrap innocent people, try to arrest the victim, instead of the harasser, and have protected, and even enabled some of their "buddies" to break the law and willfully hurt others - giving people of criminal activity bragging rights to hurt innocent people who never bother anyone.
(Continued in next post)
Delcia Crockett

Columbia, MO

#7 Jan 23, 2013

There are really some decent ones on the force. I have lived here since 1996, and I have met many of them. Our prayer/goal is to support them, and help them rise to the top and stop all this meanness. It is one the way. The footwork is already being done. Your prayers will help tremendously. Thanks.

So, when you come to Columbia, gravitate toward the church people. That is what I do - the ones who pray, volunteer in the community and have love and compassion for others.

My husband will be 79 in August. He has had two strokes. I will be 67 in October, but all my tests have come back with clear bill of health.

I think God is going to give my husband and my family many, many years now - and I want to live them all writing/publishing, composing, and helping children and others through the Academy I am building here.

If you want to contact me for any reason, my e-mail address is
[email protected]
and when you are in Columbia, I invite yo to worship with us at Forum Christian Church here on Forum Blvd. The church is nondenominational and we are encouraged to invite everyone. Services are three times Sunday, same message, just so many people go - 8:30A.M. sanctuary services, 9:45 Sunday School, 11:00A.M. sanctuary services, and 5:45P.M. sanctuary services.

I have nothing to hide, and I welcome any questions you have. I have always conducterd my life by what Dr. King calls "the moral order," and I have worked very hard to obey not only man's laws, but God's.

(Continued in next post)
Delcia Crockett

Columbia, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013

I love hearing from the hometown folks, so if there is something you want to ask about or if there is something you want to know about here in this area, just send along a message.

I have to go now. I have to go upstairs into my kitchen and work on a lunch-for-four, and Hub and I have an appointment at 2:00P.M. across town.

We may even have a family reunion this next year and invite some of the Bootheel folks. That depends on some factors here, and not with our family. All extended relatives are on the plan to be invited, plus some very close friends who are like family to us.

Hub just went up to kitchen. Gotta go.

Prayerfully,
"bunny" a.k.a. Mrs. Delcia Crockett
WETNOSE

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Delcia your still full of it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked man 1 hr George Bailey 10
what the heck 1 hr George Bailey 5
Goerge Bailey2 3 hr Rikki Rockett 4
george bailey 14 hr George Bailey 3
kris storey aka buck (May '15) 16 hr Campbell city limits 35
best fighters (Oct '08) 16 hr Campbell city limits 179
Who is Pookie (Sep '15) 17 hr Campbell city limits 4

Gideon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance