Jodie

Qulin, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Heard Chaz sold his place down town. Does anyone know who took it over?
thats it

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2012
yes, shane skidmore
Patron

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Jodie wrote:
Heard Chaz sold his place down town. Does anyone know who took it over?
It is now very clean! They have a different band every weekend. Thurs is Karaoke with Todd Stroder. They are open Weds. Thru Sat. You should stop in and check it out! We had a blast this weekend!
danger ranger

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Patron wrote:
<quoted text>It is now very clean! They have a different band every weekend. Thurs is Karaoke with Todd Stroder. They are open Weds. Thru Sat. You should stop in and check it out! We had a blast this weekend!
well with Parrish Todd Stroder in the house you can bet your booty he will schmooze his way to being bar manager and slowly start stealing from the till like he did at shenanigans look him up on casenet. He's one upstanding dude
Missy

United States

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Patron wrote:
<quoted text> It is now very clean! They have a different band every weekend. Thurs is Karaoke with Todd Stroder. They are open Weds. Thru Sat. You should stop in and check it out! We had a blast this weekend!
My husband And I were there Thurs. and Sat. We will be making Downtown Bar our hangout!
Downtown

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Jodie wrote:
Heard Chaz sold his place down town. Does anyone know who took it over?
Thursday night is ladies night $5 bottomless cup ( rail drinks and draft beer) drink all you want 8pm to 10pm it is also Karaoke!!!!!
Someone

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
thats it wrote:
yes, shane skidmore
That is just what Shane needs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gideon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thirstyz bar closing 1 hr Bean Burner 10
dunklin county police county and city 8 hr TimeTraveler31 6
tyler hall 16 hr toby 4
buster brown 20 hr TimeTraveler31 4
WalMart in Malden is for sale 22 hr Closing 7
Dating (Dec '10) Sun just wondering 19
Why is Malden losing so many businesses? Sun Dont believe it 7

Gideon Jobs

Personal Finance

Gideon Mortgages