wondering

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2011
I want lower prices!!! Don't u??
unknown

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2011
yeah an heb would be great.. but it would put some places out business..but more people would be happyer if we had an heb..i dont know why but there wasteing money on gas stations and we could use something better.
wtf

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2011
We were gunna have an HEB but this old ass mr.pitts from brookshire brothers declined it cuz he thinks hes all that and he aslo thinks he runs this damn town thats y we dnt have a super walmart either cuz of this old ass man he needs to go some where else he needs to move back were he came from and another thing he aint all that!
hhhmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
We were gunna have an HEB but this old ass mr.pitts from brookshire brothers declined it cuz he thinks hes all that and he aslo thinks he runs this damn town thats y we dnt have a super walmart either cuz of this old ass man he needs to go some where else he needs to move back were he came from and another thing he aint all that!
Boycott the B@@@@@D, go shop in Brehnam or anywhere else, let him feel the heat, we had a grocery store there years back, like in the 80's, I was a meat cutter there but I left cause giddings wasn't the place for me, I made alot of friends, im sure the store is now closed since the owner passed, which was Mr. Stanley of Bay City, Go to the city council, you the people are the voice of Giddings, not the city council or the city elected officials, if they won't do anything about it, let them know that there time for re-election will come up soon, and damn it, get your town back,:)
Yup

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Heb would be great the prices of food sure is high in this small town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,384
is it incest to experiment between sisters 7 hr Do nor 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
"Easy" Doctors in Austin, Tx (Feb '14) Sep 16 Dnel 8
where best pizza in town (Mar '14) Sep 15 dbchillin 3
Is it possible to find Suboxone in the ATX? Sep 15 yepinatx1 6
Austin - WOMEN SUCK Sep 15 anonymous 7
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Giddings People Search