Planned Parenthood rallies at state Capitol

Full story: El Paso Times 8
Planned Parenthood advocates are fighting back against an onslaught of legislative attempts to weaken their programs. Full Story
Bird

Billings, MT

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Stop taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthoods genocide!
Your Mom

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Bird wrote:
Stop taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthoods genocide!
You are a Koolaid drinking ignorant fool.
Lisa

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2011
This is great news. Back when I was flat broke, PP saved my butt by giving me contraceptives, mammography, free lunches and a papschmear. Back then I was really wild and promiscuous so I needed a lot of birth control and my wanton ways also brought me a case of the crabs. They paid for my treatment and everything cleared up nicely. Now, I am a successful business owner, mother and a member of the PTA. If it wasn't for them, who knows how I would have ended up?
Your Mom

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Even women who are not promiscuous, who are in a monogamous relationship, are sexually active and need birth control and reproductive health care.

The old image that only sluts need these services is untrue and unfair. It smacks of discrimination against women.
Helen

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Your Mom wrote:
Even women who are not promiscuous, who are in a monogamous relationship, are sexually active and need birth control and reproductive health care.
The old image that only sluts need these services is untrue and unfair. It smacks of discrimination against women.
While that is certainly true, sluts need it more than the others and so they derive the greatest benefit from this deal. I'm in full agreement that Planned Parenthood needs to be supported but if you ever go there you see a lot of wanton, loose, wild women.
well la di dah

Laguna Hills, CA

#6 Mar 8, 2011
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
While that is certainly true, sluts need it more than the others and so they derive the greatest benefit from this deal. I'm in full agreement that Planned Parenthood needs to be supported but if you ever go there you see a lot of wanton, loose, wild women.
so since you know so much about the type of women that go to PP we then can safely assume that you are a loose, wanton and wild b***h! Takes one to know one.
Your Mom

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a man who can't get any and are angry as a result.
Yosef
#8 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Big bad john 18,378
is it incest to experiment between sisters 2 hr girlie8686 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,587
"Easy" Doctors in Austin, Tx (Feb '14) Sep 16 Dnel 8
where best pizza in town (Mar '14) Sep 15 dbchillin 3
Is it possible to find Suboxone in the ATX? Sep 15 yepinatx1 6
Austin - WOMEN SUCK Sep 15 anonymous 7
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lee County was issued at September 18 at 3:35PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
•••