Follower again

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2013
God was a huge part of my life when I was little. Recently started going back to church and and bible classes. He was the missing part in my life. As of today things look bright and future too because God will be #1 in my life. I'm happier, more giddy up in my step, more positive outlook on things, etc.....

I have forgiven all those who have trepassed against me emotionally within. God will let me know when to contact those and let know I have forgiven them.

God is AMAZING!!!! I have God, my health, my girlfriend, my family, jobs and (true friends)....I can't ask for anything else
lh

Austin, TX

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Follower again wrote:
God was a huge part of my life when I was little. Recently started going back to church and and bible classes. He was the missing part in my life. As of today things look bright and future too because God will be #1 in my life. I'm happier, more giddy up in my step, more positive outlook on things, etc.....

I have forgiven all those who have trepassed against me emotionally within. God will let me know when to contact those and let know I have forgiven them.

God is AMAZING!!!! I have God, my health, my girlfriend, my family, jobs and (true friends)....I can't ask for anything else
Very happy for you! I hope so many more find Him too
Follower again

Bronson, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Thanks!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#4 Jul 9, 2013
God is NON EXISTANT
lh

Austin, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
God is NON EXISTANT
You are wrong Ron Paul Republican. But I think you know that. Why else would you waste your time commenting on 2 Christians post? Don't be intimidated by Jesus, He loves you and wants you to turn to Him. This life is temporary, Heaven (or Hell) is forever. The choice is yours
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Atheists and Gays do not believe in God at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Austin, TX (Aug '10) Sat Mike 124
PATX sux Sat Ganja is good fer ya 1
Some Austin police are Freemasonic Assassins Fri Mike 2
People In Austin are freakin rude (Jun '09) Fri Mike 32
Hundreds of people gather outside the Austin Po... Fri Mike 2
Water pump issue triggers sensitive fire alarms... Dec 18 Zach 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Giddings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Giddings News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Giddings

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:02 pm PST

NBC Sports11:02PM