Angel Ramirez Elizondo
Tanic

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 30, 2009
So, Benny decided to stay with your ugly ass after you were calling your so called friend, hugh?? What a joke!! Seems to me that you are the loser since the friend doesnt want anything to do with you!! and , to think that you have Benny thinking that this so called friend of many years is also Benny's friend, too! Geez, you are bad!
Angel hater

Giddings, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2009
I hate angel! She is all ways chismosa with other people's buisness when she needs to mind her own. Benny deserves better!
Question

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 19, 2009
Who is she?
Tanic

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 19, 2009
Yes, totally agree, when I saw her last , she was talking bout nick, so what else does she gossip about??
You dont want to know

Pearsall, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2010
look why do ya'll keep saying sh*t behind her back and not to her face da*n people like that are really low life to get on here and check this sh*t every day. to check this every day they most be chismosa and in people buisness and need to worry about their own sh*t.so shut the f*ck up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions defends 'sanctuary' ban to sheriff cha... 17 hr Fart Session 2
recommendations for neurologist in Austin Area Fri Fart Doctor 3
Better business bureau pay for play organization Thu Fart Bureau 2
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) Oct 17 Farts Candy 37
Homeless Musician/Drummer Oct 17 Tootfart 2
Austin emissions Inspection Stations MAP Oct 16 Fart Map 2
Upskirting at ACL Oct 16 Hunt 4 Farts 2

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages