Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23986 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22130 Mar 13, 2014
what out house are you in? I will come help you g
yup

Victoria, TX

#22132 Mar 15, 2014
Hmm
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22133 Mar 15, 2014
hmm indeed.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22135 Mar 15, 2014
gonna up chuck
pink petunia

United States

#22136 Mar 15, 2014
Ugh..yeah..I would too..I could hose you down though ...water is gonna be cold
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22137 Mar 15, 2014
lets jump in then ... again and again
pink petunia

United States

#22138 Mar 15, 2014
Either your warped, or I am really not understanding ...or maybe yeah...uh no
Lee

Torrance, CA

#22140 Mar 15, 2014
Wth is this turning into?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22141 Mar 15, 2014
That's what I am really trying to figure out... see I have seen this stuff... I know who the real people are.... now why are people really trashing real peoples names... that's the only reason why I am on here.
Not Quite Here

Greer, SC

#22142 Mar 15, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
That's what I am really trying to figure out... see I have seen this stuff... I know who the real people are.... now why are people really trashing real peoples names... that's the only reason why I am on here.
Fk your mother and you too.
Not Quite Here

Greer, SC

#22145 Mar 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of spamming message boards with useless garbage?. Get a real job and get a life.
That's the new tactic Defiant.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22146 Mar 15, 2014
Not Quite Here wrote:
<quoted text> That's the new tactic Defiant.
These maggots will stop at nothing to silence critics of the Marxist nanny state. Too bad I won't be able to see the looks on their stupid faces when they are getting their
dumb asses hauled off to the FEMA camps.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22147 Mar 16, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These maggots will stop at nothing to silence critics of the Marxist nanny state. Too bad I won't be able to see the looks on their stupid faces when they are getting their
dumb asses hauled off to the FEMA camps.
you really think so? I know so.
I am a very smart cookie.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22149 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think so? I know so.
I am a very smart cookie.
Compared to what?.
Really

Moody, TX

#22150 Mar 17, 2014
Will not be back but was horrified at how trashy this sight has become . It wasn't to bad a few years back. WOW
I am going to look for upper class forum. Sad
Have fun trashing each other.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22152 Mar 17, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to your mommas fat culo
Yeah, you're a P.O.S. alright.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#22153 Mar 19, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been drinking Republican P for so long, you don't know what the Truth is...
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
So, someone who doesn't buy your bullchit must be drinking? Then, you are in a country FULL of drinkers. Pass the salt, so I can stand the taste.

Denton, TX

#22154 Mar 19, 2014
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so high school shit. Do you even have a life?Be kind, live each day as your last. This bickering is so meaningless. Live in your truth. Find yourself spiritually and you won't be so rude. We are all one. This is probably over your heads though. Nameste
It's how it is. The right is constantly being labeled by the left. If the right doesn't agree with the politically correct left, they are labeled racist, drunk, insane, etc.

For instance, the Tea Party is always racist, because they want to stop the taxes that allow minorities to live for free. Shouldn't workers get to say how their money is spent?
It's all in the interpretation.

Denton, TX

#22155 Mar 19, 2014
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always be Rude to those who oppress the Poor, Steal from the Working Class, the Working Class, and give to the super rich...
Namaste.....
Well then, you are fking misguided.
I do not oppress the poor because I AM poor, I object to giving more $$ to people like me but, not me.
I get no assistance so, I steal from no one.
I give nothing to the super rich because, I have nothing to give.
So, you were fking rude because you are a rude person, not because you were justified.

I thought you were smart, when I thought you were independent patriot. Really, you're just a dumb, rude, POS without a clue.
pail wilted wood flower

Castroville, TX

#22156 Mar 19, 2014
I only provide army navy marines national guard and a state trooper.... other than that everyone I know are lawyers doctors and judges along with construction workers that build homes, provide electricity, and water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr Fox News Race-Bai... 4,787
News At GOP leaders' urging, Texas Supreme Court wil... 4 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Part McShartz 1,052
News Donald Trumpa s victory creates a electrica atm... Fri barack voter 1
2 year old girl murdered thrown in well Jan 18 Bahahahahaha 1
On the prowl Jan 17 Pagen warrior30 1
Ky Huber is a coward Jan 14 GetRealHighonPot 2

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages