Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19560 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually you are so full of s--t, you twist things to suit yourself, You are the one who stated that Jefferson said or implied that America was not founded as a Christian Nation; he did not do either. That sir IS NOT splitting hairs, and you can twist it any way you damn well chose. AND I've already stated that I don't give a damn whether he apologized to anyone or not. You are nothing more or less than an idiot who would follow Obama without question, even if he jumped off a cliff. In short you haven't got the brains God gave a GNAT.
Jefferson most certainly did....and I provided the links to back me up. Yet because he didn't say the exact phrase you try to split hairs. You are the one up to your eyeballs in shyt boy.

Now since you decided to take the typical texatard stance and debate like a spoiled brat, instead of like an adult I will treat you like a little brat, boy.

Find where he apologized yet boy?

Didn't think so

Location hidden

#19561 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually you are so full of s--t, you twist things to suit yourself, You are the one who stated that Jefferson said or implied that America was not founded as a Christian Nation; he did not do either. That sir IS NOT splitting hairs, and you can twist it any way you damn well chose. AND I've already stated that I don't give a damn whether he apologized to anyone or not. You are nothing more or less than an idiot who would follow Obama without question, even if he jumped off a cliff. In short you haven't got the brains God gave a GNAT.
By the way boy, John Adams also enforced the belief that America was not a Christian nation. that makes 2 founding father Presidents that said it.

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." John Adams Treaty of Tripoli.

Are you going to deny that one too, boy?

Location hidden

#19562 Aug 2, 2013
Lets debunk another lie in this post:
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Fiction!
The constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has been questioned by several courts in various states in the US since it was passed into law in March 21, 2010. According to an August 12, 2011 article in Reuters a U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit, based in Atlanta ruled that it was unconstitutional to require all Americans to buy insurance or face a penalty but it unanimously reversed a lower court decision that threw out the entire law.

Final say on the matter came from the Supreme Court which ruled in favor of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/28/su...

Also interesting, President Andrew Jackson violated a federal court ruling (Supreme Court) on Indian Removal. Making the claim Obama was the first a double lie.
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/andrewjackson/themes/...

So far none of these alleged first are factual.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19563 Aug 2, 2013
Actually, you are correct about his statement in the treaty, however you left out the part about him having to send gifts to the Shah before he would ratify the treaty. Again you choose only to use the quotes that suit you. Adams also said, and I quote: "The Christian religion is above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity, and humanity." Now does your ignorant a$$ actually believe that anyone would state that belief in a treaty with a Muslim Shah? HELL NO! Polititions quite often tell people what they want to hear in order to gain their objectives. JUST TWIST IT LITTLE GIRL!

Location hidden

#19564 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually, you are correct about his statement in the treaty, however you left out the part about him having to send gifts to the Shah before he would ratify the treaty. Again you choose only to use the quotes that suit you. Adams also said, and I quote: "The Christian religion is above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity, and humanity." Now does your ignorant a$$ actually believe that anyone would state that belief in a treaty with a Muslim Shah? HELL NO! Polititions quite often tell people what they want to hear in order to gain their objectives. JUST TWIST IT LITTLE GIRL!
does not matter one iota what he sent as a gift, boy. The claim was...and I will repeat it since you seem to have forgotten it already.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
The first President to make that claim was John Adams, or second President. That makes defiant1's claim FALSE.

Location hidden

#19565 Aug 2, 2013
our
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19566 Aug 2, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiction!
The constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has been questioned by several courts in various states in the US since it was passed into law in March 21, 2010. According to an August 12, 2011 article in Reuters a U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit, based in Atlanta ruled that it was unconstitutional to require all Americans to buy insurance or face a penalty but it unanimously reversed a lower court decision that threw out the entire law.
Also interesting, President Andrew Jackson violated a federal court ruling (Supreme Court) on Indian Removal. Making the claim Obama was the first a double lie.
Actually these Ten Gallon Tin Hat cowboys have had all of these discussions about a year or two ago. Same facts presented to them and as you can observe they twist and turn evade, distract, hide from the truth. Truth is a theory that remains until otherwise disproved and that is why they are still here trying to disprove truths that they cannot. Making this site and good thread to keep filling it with facts as they unfold on the political stage. All the right wing have here are Tin Hats to support them. Hey here is one that defiant likes to bring out of his closet every now and then; “FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS!” LOL Most times I just throw them back into the chasm that they are erecting all about themselves.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.
The Chasm Widens…
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19567 Aug 2, 2013
I don't care if he wasn't the first or not, John Adams had been dead many many years, Obama is sitting in The White House now. AND what makes a false claim by defiant1 any worse than the false claims you make little girl? JUST TWIST IT B---H!

Location hidden

#19568 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I don't care if he wasn't the first or not, John Adams had been dead many many years, Obama is sitting in The White House now. AND what makes a false claim by defiant1 any worse than the false claims you make little girl? JUST TWIST IT B---H!
So in your little rant you condone a lie because it suits you.

Context is everything boy, John Adams said over 200 years ago the the US was not founded as a Christian nation but a nation for ALL faiths.

4 years ago President Obama made a comment praising America's diversity explaining to a foreign government that was suffering from religious infighting that different religions can coexist peacefully when he said:

"One of the great strengths of the United States, "is ... we have a very large Christian population -- we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."

And brain dead racists on the right filled the bottles of kool aid to their sheeple (you) into the false belief that he just dissed Christianity....and you sheeple drink their lies by the gallon.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19569 Aug 2, 2013
I did not condone a lie,I merely stated that one was quite possibly told. Big difference girlie. I also said Obama should not say we when saying who considers us a Christian nation, if he wants to say I, fine let him. I DO CONSIDER US TO BE A CHRISTIAN NATION, such is my right. I do not say we, I say I, and Obama should do the same. So tell me how do we coexist with Islam, when they say convert us or kill us? They say that whether you are willing to admit it or not. We are a nation of religious freedom founded predominatly by Christians. Dissed, what in the hell does dissed mean?

Location hidden

#19570 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I did not condone a lie,I merely stated that one was quite possibly told. Big difference girlie. I also said Obama should not say we when saying who considers us a Christian nation, if he wants to say I, fine let him. I DO CONSIDER US TO BE A CHRISTIAN NATION, such is my right. I do not say we, I say I, and Obama should do the same. So tell me how do we coexist with Islam, when they say convert us or kill us? They say that whether you are willing to admit it or not. We are a nation of religious freedom founded predominatly by Christians. Dissed, what in the hell does dissed mean?
I consider you to be a complete idiot. That being said the FACTS support Obama's remark that the US was not founded as a Christian nation but rather a nation for all faiths.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19571 Aug 2, 2013
I really don't give a s--t what you consider, you are a total fool and as such you deserve Obama. Three more years and he's out of here, just another bad memory. Survived Bush, will survive Obama.

Location hidden

#19572 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I really don't give a s--t what you consider, you are a total fool and as such you deserve Obama. Three more years and he's out of here, just another bad memory. Survived Bush, will survive Obama.
If you didn't give a s--t boy you would walk away.

What really gets your panties in a bunch boy is the facts do not support your opinion.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19576 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you back any of these claims up or was it something "you heard"?
OMG, lets not say anything against Obama. The country doesn't matter anymore, just the race.
You stupid puppet, cut your strings. Leave race out of it and tell me, why do you like Obama?

Location hidden

#19577 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I'll take another one just to show you researched NOTHING.
First President to go on multiple global apology tours-including bowing to foreign rulers.
Never apologized on any foreign tour.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Nor the first President to bow to a foreign ruler
Bush bowing
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...
Ike bowing
http://my2bucks.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/b...
even daddy bush
http://metabunk.org/data/attachments/1/1938-6...
Ya right...you did your research...how? YOU are Soooooo predictable
Exactly why, do you choose black obama over all of America?

You should go to Africa, they will appreciate your pro-black voice there. Remember, there are many races in America. Not everyone is black or, has the same idea of reality as blacks.

That's why white leaders are best - they keep all citizens in mind.
Black Obamas tend to work against other races.

Much like the black youth who are always in the news.

You are black - right?

Location hidden

#19578 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson most certainly did....and I provided the links to back me up. Yet because he didn't say the exact phrase you try to split hairs. You are the one up to your eyeballs in shyt boy.
Now since you decided to take the typical texatard stance and debate like a spoiled brat, instead of like an adult I will treat you like a little brat, boy.
Find where he apologized yet boy?
Didn't think so
Europeans came to America to escape religious persecution and to found a christian nation. That's what the pilgrims were about.

We were Christian until 1960s, when blacks gained power. Then all went to hell.

Location hidden

#19579 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way boy, John Adams also enforced the belief that America was not a Christian nation. that makes 2 founding father Presidents that said it.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." John Adams Treaty of Tripoli.
Are you going to deny that one too, boy?
No, almost all founding fathers were Christian. Just that some held non-beliefs about Jesus. Like the Jews.

Probably explains why Jewery is in control, today.

Location hidden

#19580 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiction!
Well, Obama has been hi-jacking the government since 2008.
So, he suceeded in forcing us to buy insurance, in spite of the law.

Seriously, why do you support Obama?

Location hidden

#19581 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your little rant you condone a lie because it suits you.
Context is everything boy, John Adams said over 200 years ago the the US was not founded as a Christian nation but a nation for ALL faiths.
4 years ago President Obama made a comment praising America's diversity explaining to a foreign government that was suffering from religious infighting that different religions can coexist peacefully when he said:
"One of the great strengths of the United States, "is ... we have a very large Christian population -- we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."
And brain dead racists on the right filled the bottles of kool aid to their sheeple (you) into the false belief that he just dissed Christianity....and you sheeple drink their lies by the gallon.
America is full of Christian descendants of our Christian forefathers and, none of us give a rats azz if you don't like our religion.

You know what else? I don't care if you are offended that I choose my religion, over yours. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you offended. Suck it up.

Location hidden

#19582 Aug 3, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually these Ten Gallon Tin Hat cowboys have had all of these discussions about a year or two ago. Same facts presented to them and as you can observe they twist and turn evade, distract, hide from the truth. Truth is a theory that remains until otherwise disproved and that is why they are still here trying to disprove truths that they cannot. Making this site and good thread to keep filling it with facts as they unfold on the political stage. All the right wing have here are Tin Hats to support them. Hey here is one that defiant likes to bring out of his closet every now and then; “FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS!” LOL Most times I just throw them back into the chasm that they are erecting all about themselves.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.
The Chasm Widens…
Are you one of those blacks that wanted to ignore law and kill Zimmerman or, are you one of the string-pullers who arranged it?
Either way, you're siding against the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Austin, TX (Aug '10) 4 hr Mike 128
looking for Charles Blackson 6 hr work horse 3_0 1
trying to meet that black 7 hr work horse 3_0 16
People In Austin are freakin rude (Jun '09) Dec 22 PAT 33
PATX sux Dec 20 Ganja is good fer ya 1
Some Austin police are Freemasonic Assassins Dec 19 Mike 2
Hundreds of people gather outside the Austin Po... Dec 19 Mike 2
Giddings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Giddings News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Giddings

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys