Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23433 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

waco1954

United States

#11387 May 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Texas: hot, dry, deluged, hot, dry, not so deluged...on fire.
Considering it is the source of much of the carbon causing the above, it proves that karma has a sense of humor.
You are going to die some day.Whether we have climate related Armageddon or not.There is also a small chance that you do not know everything.Infintesimal of course...
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11388 May 14, 2012
waco1954, maybe we should just name you teacher of the year, as you seem to know so F>in much and want to teach us all the errors of our ways.
waco1954

United States

#11389 May 14, 2012
Texan wrote:
waco1954, maybe we should just name you teacher of the year, as you seem to know so F>in much and want to teach us all the errors of our ways.
Tex you have been dogging me for awhile
.F**k you you stupid uneducated jackass.Did i stutter?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11390 May 14, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text>Tex you have been dogging me for awhile
.F**k you you stupid uneducated jackass.Did i stutter?
Ohhh snap!!!!!!!
waco1954

United States

#11391 May 14, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh snap!!!!!!!
Yeah...sometimes that happens.Now i wish i hadnt said it.I'm letting my personal life interfere with a topix forum.Pathetic.
Cherokee Indian

Llano, TX

#11392 May 14, 2012
wow
mrs rodriguez

United States

#11394 May 14, 2012
Not sure?
peace

Robstown, TX

#11395 May 14, 2012
?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11396 May 14, 2012
Molon Labe wrote:
0bummer smokes crack, and has oral sex with men.
so does Fawn Hall
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#11397 May 14, 2012
Is Perry running for governor again?
mrs rodriguez

Plano, TX

#11398 May 14, 2012
Not sure bout him?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11399 May 15, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
so does Fawn Hall
Fawn Lebowitz?
waco1954

United States

#11400 May 15, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Fawn Lebowitz?
She had some nice ones.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11401 May 15, 2012
Yes waco you are pathetic, and now we all know your sexual prefrence. I don't care if you stutter, and I doubt that I am the one who is stupid and uneducated, however I can be a jackass at times, it just goes with the territory. I should be used to it by now, dealing with you know it alls that want to teach your pathetic thoughts to the rest of us. So why don't you just go F> yourself?
waco 1954

United States

#11402 May 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Yes waco you are pathetic, and now we all know your sexual prefrence. I don't care if you stutter, and I doubt that I am the one who is stupid and uneducated, however I can be a jackass at times, it just goes with the territory. I should be used to it by now, dealing with you know it alls that want to teach your pathetic thoughts to the rest of us. So why don't you just go F> yourself?
You are correct as usual Texan.By the way i went to seventh grade.Then i had to get a GED to enlist in the army. Thats it.Since this forum is open to all i can and will say what i wish.When i say something on this forum i take responsibility for it.I make sure of my facts.You are not the only one around who can be a jackass.Goes with the territory ...right?
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11403 May 15, 2012
Damn you finally got one right, keep up the good work.
Texan

United States

#11404 May 15, 2012
Doug from Texas wrote:
Texans are idiots. Perry is the worst and you douche bags elected him again? I love Texas but I'm embarrassed for her...
Don't worry about Texas. She can take care of herself.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11405 May 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about Texas. She can take care of herself.
Then secede. Buh, bye.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#11406 May 16, 2012
Get your own ID Texan from Saint Charles, I've been using this one for a while.
Miss Texas

United States

#11407 May 16, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Then secede. Buh, bye.
lol. You're just jealous because you aren't a Texan. Come on now. Admit it. You want an oil well and you want to be a cowboy. probably even dreamed of being a Texas Ranger. But, hey. If you change that attitude of yours we might let you come here. Bye now, darlin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loop 360 21 hr Xyz 1
Proposal Ideas! Apr 28 Lover 1
meds n tar Apr 28 hereinaustin 1
News Statehouse Reeder: Immigrants are keeping us great Apr 28 JULIO 44
News "Every Human Being Is Legal" St. Andrew's offer... Apr 28 wild child 1
News Today's Events Apr 27 shotgun rider 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Hendricks as Mayor? Apr 26 Mark 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages