Police: Upset Texas woman throws dog ...

Police: Upset Texas woman throws dog waste at man

There are 1 comment on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Police: Upset Texas woman throws dog waste at man. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

Police in Central Texas say a woman threw dog feces at a man, lobbed a rock at him and then spat on him when he failed to pick up after his pet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

Chuggaboom

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 21, 2013
The rock and spit was too much.
I used to have a neighbor whose 3 medium and one large dog would dump in my front yard all the time. I talked to them many many times but they simply did not care, would laugh, shake their head, then walk off. Neither did animal control care, despite the violations of leash law. They would let the animals out of the house in the morning then after they got home from work in the evening. They would sit on their porch and let the dogs run all over the neighborhood constantly barking and chasin after cars and people on foot or bike.
Chili powder worked really well as did powdered fiberglass sprinkled in the yard but the dogs learn not to sniff the ground and would just walk into the yard then dump. No bad dog, just bad owners. I was going to star shooting them but figured that may be a bit too extreem.
I kept shoveling the poop over to their yard and sometimes it would land on their driveway, sometimes in their nice garden, often it would land in their rain gutters or their open car windows. Eventually it stopped though and they finally moved away. Their house is still for sale but who wants to buy a dog kennel for 300K?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Boycotts veterans Day Parade 9 hr Grilled Farts 10
Poll What part of Austin is more Ghetto? (May '08) 16 hr Arena farts 84
News Republican governors gather amid party setbacks... 19 hr Fart Cold 32
Anyone horing in Giddings?? (Mar '14) Nov 14 Dianna 3
Accident on I-10 East near Luling, TX 8-15-2010 Nov 14 litman420 1
News Illegal Immigrant With Assault Rifle Shoots at ... Nov 11 Fart plants 16
job search Oct 29 secty 1

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance