Dix

United States

#18807 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. I hear you. I feel the same way. My grandchildren will never live there. I do worry about my niece adopted Mexican children being treated right by that kind. She is a successful banker married to a SS man. They live in Birthright. Don't let these aholes get you down dear.
SS man the neo Nazi kind of SS?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18808 Jul 23, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean while are having trouble in school because they cannot distiguish between fact and fiction because oof religious texans sticking their noses in under funded schools. But what they hey lets keep the pariond teabaggers happy or they'll screw up your town hall.
Texas schools are not having problems because the religious people are sticking their noses into it. Texas is having the same problem my state is having and that is too many illegal aliens bringing their kids to our schools. Too many of these kids care nothing about learning and they over crowd and disrupt the classroom most of them and then drop out of school after elementary school and join gangs. However, you should worry about your own missed education with your poor grammar and spelling. What would you know about any trouble with any school? You don't!
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18809 Jul 23, 2014
Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
SS man the neo Nazi kind of SS?
. Yep!!!!!!!!!! They be heathens there. If I go to HELL......I get to meet allof the relatives I am related to in SS. Hell will be our Family Reunion!!!!!!!!!! Lolol. It should be more fun thatan Tira and Aquire Cemetary boring reunions.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18810 Jul 23, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Same ol johnny come lately perry. Why did it take the O for perry to send the obsevers to rhe border? They not allowed to do anything. Hahahhahjaajaha
You don't make a bit of sense. Besides the dribble are you actually saying anything?
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18811 Jul 23, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas schools are not having problems because the religious people are sticking their noses into it. Texas is having the same problem my state is having and that is too many illegal aliens bringing their kids to our schools. Too many of these kids care nothing about learning and they over crowd and disrupt the classroom most of them and then drop out of school after elementary school and join gangs. However, you should worry about your own missed education with your poor grammar and spelling. What would you know about any trouble with any school? You don't!
. Oh STFU. Are you American Indian ?.. YOU are an immigrant. Dumbass!!!!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18812 Jul 23, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean while are having trouble in school because they cannot distiguish between fact and fiction because oof religious texans sticking their noses in under funded schools. But what they hey lets keep the pariond teabaggers happy or they'll screw up your town hall.
WTH do you have against religious freedom? If you don't like it get the hell out!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18813 Jul 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
This really nails it with you stupid liberals.
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Ewwww. They are sickening!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18814 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh STFU. Are you American Indian ?.. YOU are an immigrant. Dumbass!!!!
Anyone born here is not an immigrant total dumbaz!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18815 Jul 23, 2014
Deena Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true but it's still so sad, so very sad. I remember crying like a baby when I heard the news. I wasn't prepared to deal with the finality of it all. I will always remember how strongly I felt about him in my heart.
Your last post sounded so insensitive and that is why I attacked it. Sorry. My heart is with any family with an Alzheimers victim. Very sad.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18816 Jul 23, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. Yep!!!!!!!!!! They be heathens there. If I go to HELL......I get to meet allof the relatives I am related to in SS. Hell will be our Family Reunion!!!!!!!!!! Lolol. It should be more fun thatan Tira and Aquire Cemetary boring reunions.
Yup, don't take too long now.
DDS

Houston, TX

#18817 Jul 23, 2014
Nina Roth just wondering where you attended school & what degree you hold?!? B.A., M.S., Ph.D.,? You sound very smart.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18818 Jul 24, 2014
DDS wrote:
Nina Roth just wondering where you attended school & what degree you hold?!? B.A., M.S., Ph.D.,? You sound very smart.
I only went to the 9 th grade in Dallas. I left home and married at 15 years old. I learned a lot working for L T V and Shell Oil. OJT! When my husband got transferred to Florida I had to quit my job at Shell Oil. I took my stock and paid my way through St Petersburg College. I now have a BSN.....but can no longer work....so I retired. college entrance exam in 1987.....I was reading at a college level. I do read a lot of history and bios. I learned a lot being an RN......Chemical Operator and at LTV building the 747. Tail section in 1968..........I believe in a higher education......I went to college to inspire my children - grandchildren. My children are all in their 40's and very educated as several of my grandchildren are. My three youngest grandchildren are on the Principal Honor Roll this year. Their college education is paid for. My oldest granddaughter is a Bright Student.....and the Florida lottery paid for her education. She is working on her Master 's now. My daughter is working on her MSN. My youngest son is a MENSA /ARNP. Us Texas women brag too much about our children......but Maw Maw s really proud. I don 't want my minority grandchildren or DIL /SIL to be discriminated by these SS Tea Party relatives. Just sayin '. I did not get a chance at education. My family abandoned me at three. But my mom Cleo Searls was a feminist that died too young. My daughter and I have Cleo s DNA! Lol. My family is a bunch of Tea Party Hypocrites.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18819 Jul 24, 2014
DDS wrote:
Wow, I bet you never expected that report. Just sayin.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18820 Jul 24, 2014
Up yours shug !!!!!!!! Lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18821 Jul 24, 2014
DDS wrote:
Smart?????. LOL!!!!!!. Compared to what??. YOU?...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18822 Jul 24, 2014
nina roth wrote:
Up yours shug !!!!!!!! Lol
Now that was a really intelligent remark after you actually have some fawning idiot call you smart. You need to spend more time with your own kind pooling your ignorance , instead of boring the rest of us with your leftist rhetoric.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18823 Jul 24, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> I only went to the 9 th grade in Dallas. I left home and married at 15 years old. I learned a lot working for L T V and Shell Oil. OJT! When my husband got transferred to Florida I had to quit my job at Shell Oil. I took my stock and paid my way through St Petersburg College. I now have a BSN.....but can no longer work....so I retired. college entrance exam in 1987.....I was reading at a college level. I do read a lot of history and bios. I learned a lot being an RN......Chemical Operator and at LTV building the 747. Tail section in 1968..........I believe in a higher education......I went to college to inspire my children - grandchildren. My children are all in their 40's and very educated as several of my grandchildren are. My three youngest grandchildren are on the Principal Honor Roll this year. Their college education is paid for. My oldest granddaughter is a Bright Student.....and the Florida lottery paid for her education. She is working on her Master 's now. My daughter is working on her MSN. My youngest son is a MENSA /ARNP. Us Texas women brag too much about our children......but Maw Maw s really proud. I don 't want my minority grandchildren or DIL /SIL to be discriminated by these SS Tea Party relatives. Just sayin '. I did not get a chance at education. My family abandoned me at three. But my mom Cleo Searls was a feminist that died too young. My daughter and I have Cleo s DNA! Lol. My family is a bunch of Tea Party Hypocrites.
I bet graduating that 9th grade had to be the hardest eight years of your life. No wonder why you're such a miserable bitch. You were abandoned at three and nobody wanted to adopt your fat ass for over sixty years. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18824 Jul 24, 2014
Hey libtards!!. Practice what you preach and adopt a "Barrys kid" today. Just be aware that the older ones will cost you more. Besides feeding and care, they will need new guns, machetes and drug making equipment to replace what they lost at the border.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18825 Jul 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total idiot. Children are only a part of what is coming through that border. Members of the most dangerous drugs gangs are coming here and other criminals that rape, steal and kill. Why don't you go to the border and see for yourself?.
Don't forget to drag Bathhouse Barry along too. Maybe we will be rid of a couple of liberal idiots when MS13 finds you.
MS 13 Was started in America and the deported gangbangers brought it to Central America where it has thrived. They are a byproduct of the Iran/ Contra debacle, when Reagan sold weapons to Iran laundered the money by arming and paying death squads to terrorize central America. I know you don't care about history so this will all go over your head.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18826 Jul 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet graduating that 9th grade had to be the hardest eight years of your life. No wonder why you're such a miserable bitch. You were abandoned at three and nobody wanted to adopt your fat ass for over sixty years. LOL
You're pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
600 Wins For Barnes WOW! Mon Old Lady With A Bat 15
Dove Springs Proud (Jan '14) Mon Get your facts right 3
The Anthropology / Hstory Debate of the... Mar 28 Gerry Zaragmca 1
subs 4 sale Mar 27 420guy85 3
does anyone know jorge ojeda? Mar 17 Lacey 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Giddings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]