Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18511 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I still find it hard to believe that a woman would advocate Texan men should rape women crossing the border illegally. That is the only reason I have trouble believing that person is a woman. I covered the part about you peeing on boxes in any store. I know you're not that bright , but if you reread the post......I didn't come to the conclusion that you were a racist based solely on your "foreigner" remarks but on other postings with truth is might for one. I will say it again , at least truth is might doesn't deny being a racist. I give them credit for standing beside their posts. They never even denied the rape post either, I may despise that stuff, but I respect standing behind your comments.
Buddy, that male/female stuff doesn't matter. Our border, our country, is being invaded.
The point is, how to fight back.
Do you have a better way of stopping illegal aliens who are female?
For kicks, what's your idea of stopping illegal males?
I know ... you just wouldn't stop them.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#18512 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will not go to the border. He doesn't want to own his agenda. The border is being erased to form the North American Union.
Hey, was it you that reported me or, was it Fubar/Rafub/Heavy Fed? I don't want to be against you, if it wasn't you who did it.
I am a strong conservative and I have already told that to you. I am white and it should be no issue any way as long as I am American. That Fubar is not Heavy Fed and here you go with your crap calling someone like him Heavy Fed! And HF is not gay either but he has been continually verbally attacked by idiots and some homo idiots like this one as well on multiple other threads. I am sure he would have never flagged anyone but can not read minds.

I have not hid it in any way that I have flagged you and they have been only my posts that you trashed that l flagged because I WANT THEM REMOVED and I am in no way satisfied with Topix yet because they are still there. I have received feed back telling me that they would review my case and I have some more I have not opened. I start to let it go because I have very little time for this crap!

Seriously, you you think I give one bit of a crap how angry it makes you or anyone else if I have flagged you? I have that right and they even provide the flag option for me.
I even told you in advance that I was going to do it and you just got worse. You go back and review what you put on my posts if you are that forgetful and for no reason at all. And I have had too much crap from you for no reason at all calling me gay,liberal, negro, black, liberal and bad names. You just go a head and do what you may about me flagging you and I will just continue to flag you if you trash out my posts. I do not see liberals acting that bad yet I am against them so I find this behavior lower than a liberal.

How about you just stop slimming my posts and I forget the nasty posts you have already trashed. UNLESS we are about to enter another round of it.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18513 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is, since the economy collapsed in 2008 there have been more people leaving the country(illegals) than have been entering illegally. Obama has deported more people than. any other president in history too. Those are facts that are easily looked up. I know you have no interest in the truth, you only want to drink the kool-aid.
No that is not the truth of it and you will not be able to even say where you got that info about more people leaving the US than entering and fallacies from your head do not count. You are doing a good job of making my point about deluded liberals though.

About Obama deporting more illegal aliens than any other president, now that info is out there and is argued back and fourth. But since Ovomit we have had massive amounts more of illegals crossing those borders as he planned. So do the math in simple terms. If xy president had 100 illegals cross the border and deported one yet Ovomit had 1000 illegals cross the border and he deported 2, then who deported more?

Since Ovomit took office instead of working on jobs and the economy he immediately went to work on erasing the borders. Eric Holder got guns to the drug lords in Mexico to begin this border crises. We did not know then that it was coming to this but here we are. Still on the situation with Ovomit wanting to give this country away. Here was a way to kill off Americans who wanted to stop the violent drug gangs coming over that border. Here you have whatknown as the "fast and furious" event. Oh I know how you liberals want to ignore facts and you have meltdowns when faced with them but here is one account of that but there are many more you can find for yourself if you care to know about it. Your leader told you it was bs and you will continue to believe it. People died here. http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/fas... .

Then Ovomit started on Arizona and started conflict and threats with Jan Brewer because she was following immigration laws. Bus load after bus load of thugs were sent into Az to cry: "Racial profiling." over trying to stop these illegals from over taxing the schools and all the other problems they were doing there. He refused to help with the border and ordered border patrol not to stop the crossings just document it. He took her into court for it. While it took a lot of time and dollars to solve that it finally ended up that for the most part Ovomit lost. But meanwhile the state was swelled with their return after many of them had gone home with Arizona simply following the law. All of this was done by Ovomit in his quest to erase the border.
Meanwhile he closed 9 border stations in 4 states mostly in Texas.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/10/se...

He then made announcement that no minors would be deported without their families. He wants this. It was all a part of the plan from the beginning and you Ovomit lovers have helped him accomplish this. It will not have a good ending for either side.

He should have been impeached when this first began. But you liberals are so trained to use that race card and for once you have a leader you can use it with and everyone backs down because racism is such an ugly thing. But the other side is not racist except for some just like many of these libs that had to vote for Ovomit over his race.

Anyone who supports this treason deserves the penalty put on them. Many will get off scott free it will seem. But in the end, there is a God even though these liberals tried to take him off their platform. It will all come out in the wash.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18514 Jul 5, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>There is no lie in this post. I am white and I pay my taxes, gladly. Since I am of Scot, German, German Jew and I am sure some other things mixed in. If you're white and refer to someone as white trash, that is not a racial slur. I never said Fed couldn't live any where he wants and have never said otherwise. If he is in SoCal he is probably in Murrieta now "activating"(a joke).How is your aluminum can business going? You up to two or three shopping carts?
You are sickening with you rants about your race and who cares what a troll is. You are a race baiter and a perv that believes everything is about sexual activity... You came to this thread full time to make trouble. It would take too much time to list your lies. One is your race back an fourth with your lies of what your are. Then you come on here pretending a certain member propositioned you when you know it was someone else. One is that I am a bigot, one is that I am a homophobe because I do not support special privilege to homo's. I am going to say it once more although I am sure you will misunderstand it. If someone is homo, it is none of my business. When it becomes my business is when my rights to oppose it are in jeopardy.. When I do not support the travesty of gay marriage because it does not exist and I am called a homophobe. Another hi-jacked word from the English dictionary. Then they call all rott everyone who supports this crap including the straight people who help pull it along. Keep up the work of showing how stupid and crazy a liberal is. Good job!

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18515 Jul 5, 2014
"You are not white, based on color alone. If you are white and you are against whites, stand against that which preserves the race, you are not considered white. White trash maybe, but, not a respectable white."

I find this to be total crap!

Some people are white only because that is what color they were born and they are still white and no one gets to tell them they are not white unless they are just crazy.
Preserve the race? That has nothing to do with anything at all. You preserve your race and leave everyone else the hell alone! This is a free country.

I see many that were not white standing up to the bus and stopping it from entering. I bet you were not there doing that. These were patriots too. I stand with the patriots. I stand with any person who is against seeing my country destroyed in this way. In a time of such crises, why the hell can't you put a lid on that crap and STAND against those that want to destroy our country?.... Instead of trying to give advice to a trolling insane liberal who is too far gone who will never understand? There will be no group you can join with this attitude. I do not find any info about the KKK going to defend our borders. Nor do I see anything about the Aryan Brotherhood going to the borders and helping. No too many of them have joined with the Mexican Drug Cartel and have never been of service to this country anyhow. So that leaves no one unless you know of one. You do not.

We were born free but with this attitude you have is felt by too many we will all go down. If you are not a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem. I stand for my country and those who have died for our rights and liberties as Americans . They were not all white either.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18516 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay, something we can connect on.
What do you think about those Muslims in the quick stores, who are always talking in Arab on the phone, while ringing you up?
I mean, are they waiting on you or, are you distracting them from their phone call?
Yeah i often see them arguing on the phone its funny no there not waiting on you they seem to keep you waiting until there off the phone..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18517 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, i will not be seen as a woman because, I am not weak and sympathetic, like most females.
But, thank you for trying to enlighten to dumb ones.
Say, what are you building at the coast?
Oh me and my brother and his wife are just going to port aransas and corpis christy for a few days. All the buildings we do is in hurst texas near my suburb.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18518 Jul 5, 2014

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18519 Jul 5, 2014
At least let your voice be heard.

“This is Joyce”

Avondale, Arizona

#18520 Jul 5, 2014
Anonymous

United States

#18521 Jul 5, 2014
Go Vote!
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18523 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not white, based on color alone. If you are white and you are against whites, stand against that which preserves the race, you are not considered white. White trash maybe, but, not a respectable white.
Your premise is flawed, as I am against no race. I am part of the human race the same as any other human being , including the ignorant ones like you. I don't want need or want the respect of someone as hateful as you are. Racism=Ignorance.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18524 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, that male/female stuff doesn't matter. Our border, our country, is being invaded.
There are more illegals heading south than north. They seem to be catching most of them with their limited resources, as it is. America as a country supports human rights including the rights of not being raped or tortured. You want the illegals to stop coming here , the solution is simple. Change the laws to include mandatory prison time for anyone who hires someone who is undocumented. I would also recommend that major offenders like the meat packing houses in the Midwest, have their companies confiscated and sold at auction to people agreeing to follow the law or face the same consequence. Problem solved, except prices for meat and produce will rise significantly, a small price for you.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18525 Jul 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Just So you know, I have never reported anyone, although I have been reported and had to change my name so that I could still post. I believe one of your buddies is someone who likes to report people. Truth is mighty shytey, and rabuf are the only names I've used in here.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18526 Jul 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not the truth of it and you will not be able to even say where you got that info about more people leaving the US than entering and fallacies from your head do not count. You are doing a good job of making my point about deluded liberals though.
About Obama deporting more illegal aliens than any other president, now that info is out there and is argued back and fourth. But since Ovomit we have had massive amounts more of illegals crossing those borders as he planned. So do the math in simple terms. If xy president had 100 illegals cross the border and deported one yet Ovomit had 1000 illegals cross the border and he deported 2, then who deported more?
Since Ovomit took office instead of working on jobs and the economy he immediately went to work on erasing the borders. Eric Holder got guns to the drug lords in Mexico to begin this border crises. We did not know then that it was coming to this but here we are. Still on the situation with Ovomit wanting to give this country away. Here was a way to kill off Americans who wanted to stop the violent drug gangs coming over that border. Here you have whatknown as the "fast and furious" event. Oh I know how you liberals want to ignore facts and you have meltdowns when faced with them but here is one account of that but there are many more you can find for yourself if you care to know about it. Your leader told you it was bs and you will continue to believe it. People died here. http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/fas... .
Then Ovomit started on Arizona and started conflict and threats with Jan Brewer because she was following immigration laws. Bus load after bus load of thugs were sent into Az to cry: "Racial profiling." over trying to stop these illegals from over taxing the schools and all the other problems they were doing there. He refused to help with the border and ordered border patrol not to stop the crossings just document it. He took her into court for it. While it took a lot of time and dollars to solve that it finally ended up that for the most part Ovomit lost. But meanwhile the state was swelled with their return after many of them had gone home with Arizona simply following the law. All of this was done by Ovomit in his quest to erase the border.
Meanwhile he closed 9 border stations in 4 states mostly in Texas.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/10/se...
He then made announcement that no minors would be deported without their families. He wants this. It was all a part of the plan from the beginning and you Ovomit lovers have helped him accomplish this. It will not have a good ending for either side.
He should have been impeached when this first began. But you liberals are so trained to use that race card and for once you have a leader you can use it with and everyone backs down because racism is such an ugly thing. But the other side is not racist except for some just like many of these libs that had to vote for Ovomit over his race.
Anyone who supports this treason deserves the penalty put on them. Many will get off scott free it will seem. But in the end, there is a God even though these liberals tried to take him off their platform. It will all come out in the wash.
This will be short. Jan Brewer lied about all the headless bodies being found in the Arizona desert. At the time of her comments there had been one. Sherrif Arpayo(sp) lied over and over about crime in Phoenix area , in order to dwindle the feds out of money. He was successfull and last I heard under investigation. Demanding papers from anyone with brown skin is unAmerican to say the least. There are tons of Latinos in Arizona whose families predate the Mexican-American war, and have lived there longer than your ancestors, I would guess.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18527 Jul 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sickening with you rants about your race and who cares what a troll is. You are a race baiter and a perv that believes everything is about sexual activity... You came to this thread full time to make trouble. It would take too much time to list your lies. One is your race back an fourth with your lies of what your are. Then you come on here pretending a certain member propositioned you when you know it was someone else. One is that I am a bigot, one is that I am a homophobe because I do not support special privilege to homo's. I am going to say it once more although I am sure you will misunderstand it. If someone is homo, it is none of my business. When it becomes my business is when my rights to oppose it are in jeopardy.. When I do not support the travesty of gay marriage because it does not exist and I am called a homophobe. Another hi-jacked word from the English dictionary. Then they call all rott everyone who supports this crap including the straight people who help pull it along. Keep up the work of showing how stupid and crazy a liberal is. Good job!
You are just ranting and lying now. The poster who propositioned me had their handle come up from both Hondo and Ft. Worth where bigbadjohn' s handle says he is from. Their proposition was obviously a joke that went over some of the simpletons heads in this forum. I had some fun with it. I think only homophobic people would have taken offense. Your buddy Fed is in the hospital.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18528 Jul 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
"You are not white, based on color alone. If you are white and you are against whites, stand against that which preserves the race, you are not considered white. White trash maybe, but, not a respectable white."
I find this to be total crap!
Some people are white only because that is what color they were born and they are still white and no one gets to tell them they are not white unless they are just crazy.n
Preserve the race? That has nothing to do with anything at all. You preserve your race and leave everyone else the hell alone! This is a free country.
I see many that were not white standing up to the bus and stopping it from entering. I bet you were not there doing that. These were patriots too. I stand with the patriots. I stand with any person who is against seeing my country destroyed in this way. In a time of such crises, why the hell can't you put a lid on that crap and STAND against those that want to destroy our country?.... Instead of trying to give advice to a trolling insane liberal who is too far gone who will never understand? There will be no group you can join with this attitude. I do not find any info about the KKK going to defend our borders. Nor do I see anything about the Aryan Brotherhood going to the borders and helping. No too many of them have joined with the Mexican Drug Cartel and have never been of service to this country anyhow. So that leaves no one unless you know of one. You do not.
We were born free but with this attitude you have is felt by too many we will all go down. If you are not a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem. I stand for my country and those who have died for our rights and liberties as Americans . They were not all white either.
I have a solution to the immigration problem that makes sense and would be fairly easy to implement. Anyone who hires an undocumented worker goes to prison. If it's a nanny , a house keeper or the guys who take care of your yard. Large companies that constantly break our existing laws(meat packing industry in the middle of the country for starters) would have their companies confiscated, and sold to the highest bidder, with the caveat that they follow the law or face the same confiscation. The heads of these companies also face mandatory prison time. When the jobs disappear so will about 98% of the illegal immigration. As long as people know they can get a job, they will come with their families, to try and live a better and safer life.

My kid's grandfather hung drywall in the late 70's early 80's and made over $20 an hour. Now 30+ years later the wage is about 10-15 an hour, because undocumented workers undercut the prevailing wages. The same reason all the meat packers have so many undocumented workers, they work for less, they work hurt and they are afraid to defend themselves. The meat packing companies knowingly hire people with bogus social security numbers and the money ends up in someone else's account or just ends up as free money for the S.S.A..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18529 Jul 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are just ranting and lying now. The poster who propositioned me had their handle come up from both Hondo and Ft. Worth where bigbadjohn' s handle says he is from. Their proposition was obviously a joke that went over some of the simpletons heads in this forum. I had some fun with it. I think only homophobic people would have taken offense. Your buddy Fed is in the hospital.
The words homophobia and homophobic are lies. Homo-nauseous is more like it, because we the majority are sick of the perverts dragging their so-called lifestyle into everyone's face.

That includes your gay pResident and his tranny wife.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18530 Jul 6, 2014
I love Joan Rivers, even she does look like she came out wrong at the plastic doll factory.

http://www.gossipcop.com/joan-rivers-michelle...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18531 Jul 6, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are just ranting and lying now. The poster who propositioned me had their handle come up from both Hondo and Ft. Worth where bigbadjohn' s handle says he is from. Their proposition was obviously a joke that went over some of the simpletons heads in this forum. I had some fun with it. I think only homophobic people would have taken offense. Your buddy Fed is in the hospital.
You think thats funny? feds in hospital???? This is not funny you raciest peice of crap his health is bad don,t you have feelings you worthless peice of garbage???? Werd strange gay are not i don,t want to see anybody sick like this are in bad health it doesn,t look good for him so have some feelings you peice of crap. Let me guess you don,t care because he is white right??? your the raciest on here you no good for nothing piece of garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Charlie brown ? 1 hr work horse 3_0 6
The Boy. 1 hr work horse 3_0 6
trying to meet that black 1 hr work horse 3_0 12
Rodney Reed Supports Calling For A New Trial (Oct '06) 18 hr Calabasas 34
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Looking for Bars,/similar to help w/ bad anxiet... Wed Austin 9
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Giddings Dating
Find my Match

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Giddings News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Giddings

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:05 pm PST

NBC Sports10:05PM
NFC playoff picture: Cowboys under pressure at the quarter pole