#16432 Dec 22, 2013
concerned wrote:
Politics.....
Yes of course this person i joyce.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16433 Dec 22, 2013
Joyce wrote:
123.345.78.919 Here is an example of an IP address. Not mine because I changed a few numbers. Your general area can be tracked down by these series of numbers by a professional. My friend just told me that to change an ip it can cause major malfunction to the computer.
I see your at it again on here with your testings right??
I won

Beeville, TX

#16435 Dec 22, 2013
Lol
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16437 Dec 22, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I see your at it again on here with your testings right??
Those numbers were an example of what an Ip I show looks like and I showed you and not playing with anything. Those postings are not mine. I have no way to change anything about my location. The day it made that Texas location I used a friends Iphone to test if hers would also say San Fran. My computer will always say this. Those people are not me. I have company but I am sick in bed and it is not easy.
Pop

Sacramento, CA

#16438 Dec 22, 2013
Proxy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16440 Dec 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Happy holidays truth of might love yaa teke care.
Yes, Merry Christmas, John. I wish you the best. I have a Santa Claus in the windsow. He says "Screw you and Merry Christmas." I like Santa Claus, no matter whoi doesn't. That's what we have to do, John. We have to stick with American traditions and screw the rest. Whites are an army - we have to unite.

Location hidden

#16441 Dec 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i agree with you i know how you feel on this. I sometimes think ole joyce is being nice to kit hoping for a handout! They are now meeting on facebook,,,,,,,,,Anyway i,am eating at tace casa take care/
I made sour cream - chicen enchiladas. Funny, husband's Mexican boss couldn't believe I can cook Mexican. His boss is a racist little beener. He can't stand that a Mex can't work like a white man. Lol, Mexican supremist without a cause. He hates that a white man is better.

Location hidden

#16442 Dec 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Now thats funny! They are so stupid that they think we are the same people just because we both agree on some things about this hand out stuff and how other races are getting more rights then we are. Somewhere down the line i really think joyce is black and she maybe putting a con on kit by sweet talking her into meeting on facebook for some reason are another i get that feeling she is wanting to use a person for handouts. I may be wrong i don,t know her but something is not right about her,
I think it's Nijoni, the black lesbian Indian girl. She's pretty screwed up, anyway.

Location hidden

#16443 Dec 23, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, its obvious they are not IPs just something to do with how Topix can not read the IPs and just randomly puts a location. Look at the suzy who posted. One in TX and one in AZ.
"They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't."
Certainly the two are the same one and did you notice how I posted to Truth/not and BBJ answered that? Not smart enough to pull off the two identities just unreal.
Lol, the question is not if I am big John, most know I am truth, Damned invasion, etc, no one else.
Question is, Tex/Nijoni ... how many ID's do you have? We all kinow you are showing multiple personalities ... none good.

Location hidden

#16444 Dec 23, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit
Joyce wrote:
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.
NOW DUFUS SLIPS UP AND ANSWERS
<quoted text>
And answer makes no sense at all. N/A Not on topic.
What the hell are you talking about, you deluded looney-tune?

Location hidden

#16445 Dec 23, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! The truth is not in that one and the irony of the name huh. A person with so little respect for anything and with no stands on any issues except race will then call others a Liberal.
Well, no. I speak the truth, regardless of whether biotches like you want to hear it. Have you ever known me to hide my feelings?
Fact is, iSPEAK THE TRUTH AND YOU REJECT IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COVER YOUR CRIMES AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE. Sorry for caps, biotch.

Location hidden

#16446 Dec 23, 2013
suzy wrote:
I like texas
I love Texas. We are so different than the rest of liberal USA. That is, those of us who weren't imported.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16448 Dec 23, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I love Texas. We are so different than the rest of liberal USA. That is, those of us who weren't imported.
California is better, as far as cops are concerned.

They are not nearly as anxious to get in your business here.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16449 Dec 23, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I made sour cream - chicen enchiladas. Funny, husband's Mexican boss couldn't believe I can cook Mexican. His boss is a racist little beener. He can't stand that a Mex can't work like a white man. Lol, Mexican supremist without a cause. He hates that a white man is better.
Yeaaa sounds great! Gosh i know what you mean about those people as they seem to think we should all bow down and pamper them for chrismess. Today when i done some last minute shopping i could not believe all the mexicans and alians running out whining and moaning about wet floors in the store and slow service like they are soppose to be frist, only a few of the whites were complaining goes to show you are defently right... I think ole miss joyce joyce is really black i really do.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16450 Dec 23, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about, you deluded looney-tune?
Kind of think the lady and her hubby are up to something. Goodness knows how many people she has pretended to be! She becomes friends with some-one she only knew after a few messages and this kit woman agrees to be friends with her on facebook kind off odd.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16451 Dec 23, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Nijoni, the black lesbian Indian girl. She's pretty screwed up, anyway.
Yeah that sounds about right! Sick people thats for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The republicans party only want the white rich ... 3 hr Bob 2
Fun Fun Fun with Fury and Decadence in the War ... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Austin Tx Water Damage | Water Extraction 14 hr LeahTrocchio 2
Where is Don Imus ranch in Brenham? 16 hr Cowpokes 1
Alana toralba 19 hr Gabriel 1
Dinosaur IBM Butch CEO Tue William J Obrien 1
Anyone horing in Giddings?? (Mar '14) Sep '14 sarah 2
Giddings Dating
Find my Match

Giddings Jobs