Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Giddings Forum

Comments (Page 748)

Showing posts 14,941 - 14,960 of16,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,not going to kiss anything of your BBJ,Me A Liberal,I think not but keep trying,you might get something right one day,just maybe for the time being you could change your Topix heading because Truth is not in ya...
You got that right! The truth is not in that one and the irony of the name huh. A person with so little respect for anything and with no stands on any issues except race will then call others a Liberal.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! The truth is not in that one and the irony of the name huh. A person with so little respect for anything and with no stands on any issues except race will then call others a Liberal.
Mrs joyce talk sports this topic is way outdated like the dallas cowboys needs a new owner and a better team things of that nature.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs joyce talk sports this topic is way outdated like the dallas cowboys needs a new owner and a better team things of that nature.
Outta here you phony shitass!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Silent Night- Elvis

Oh little town of Bethlehem - Elvis

There Will Be Peace in the Valley

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day Joyce!
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe joyce yes i do this for fun spareby time. And yes truth of might is real on here and she is a woman. I agree with her on thing i really do. From what truth of might says your the phony one on here not us.
suzy

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

I like texas
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day Joyce!
Lets talk sports mrs kit this topic is way outdated and you and joyce are here for a spotlight shall i say. I will round up all my neighbors to get on this forum and we will have a grand ole party. As for me my chrismess present will be a sunny trip to florida with a good looking lady,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

javmar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0CXBN9z3AOw
Silent Night- Elvis
Oh little town of Bethlehem - Elvis
There Will Be Peace in the Valley
Yes the king!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Joyce wrote:
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit
Joyce wrote:
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.
NOW DUFUS SLIPS UP AND ANSWERS
<quoted text>
And answer makes no sense at all. N/A Not on topic.
Mrs joyce are you sure your not suzy? and the one who is changing all these so called testings and this why stuff? You are up to something and you may be up to know good. Yes perhaps but i can,t prove that i guess i will have my MY FAVERITE DETECTIVE who gets bored sometimes to keep an eye on your post. You said you hate cops right?? Why is that? Something is not right so there you have it. And why are you wanting to meet people and become friends with people you don,t know??? Doesan,t add up too me. Also you keep saying i,am truth of might when you know i,am not? Yeaaaaa you are up to something i wouldsay right????I Na i can,t change an i.p. adress but you do and yaa can.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day Joyce!
You have a great day too and great Christmas!

Just leaving to go pick up my young sister in-law at the air port to stay with us over Christmas. And hubby comes home in the morning and will be on leave until March 17th it will be wonderful and stressful all at once I think.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs joyce are you sure your not suzy? and the one who is changing all these so called testings and this why stuff? You are up to something and you may be up to know good. Yes perhaps but i can,t prove that i guess i will have my MY FAVERITE DETECTIVE who gets bored sometimes to keep an eye on your post. You said you hate cops right?? Why is that? Something is not right so there you have it. And why are you wanting to meet people and become friends with people you don,t know??? Doesan,t add up too me. Also you keep saying i,am truth of might when you know i,am not? Yeaaaaa you are up to something i wouldsay right????I Na i can,t change an i.p. adress but you do and yaa can.
Why do you need to know if I am Suzy? Is that information you need to know? You should try learning helpful information and not clouding your brain cells with garbage. Get your detective on unless he is as useless as you are. It is not for you to know why I want to make friends and if I know them or not. As long as I have not tried to make friends with you, it is none of your business. I haven't ever tried to make friends with you so mind your own business. I know about your Truth/not ID. If you came forward and allowed location of that profile to be seen, then I feel confident that it would say Ft. Worth, TX.
As I speak, I haven't a clue how to change an ip nor do I need to. I sort of wish I could just hide my location like I see others do, but I do not know how to do that either. But I have reading comprehension skills and I feel that I could read how to do it but that is not anything I feel like doing because it is not very important to me. Topix can put what location it chooses to and there is nothing wrong with the ip I have. You really should get it through your hard head that these are not ip addresses that Topix puts. IPs are a series on numbers that can be traced back to your computer. These are only locations they put after they (Topix) read the ip. Some can not be read by Topix and they just put random locations.Think what you want to think whether or not it adds up to you. You probably are slow at adding too.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

123.345.78.919 Here is an example of an IP address. Not mine because I changed a few numbers. Your general area can be tracked down by these series of numbers by a professional. My friend just told me that to change an ip it can cause major malfunction to the computer.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Ya up to something and one things for sure you are not very smart,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
What an awfull thing to say joyce i think i will report this one then maybe just mybe they will shut this topic down.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes go straight in and steal the money. It is outrageous but not really shocking but very scary.
Ya licked on the link? thats funny!!
New

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Yes
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

New wrote:
Yes
Yes of course miss joyce changing her I.S.P. locations again.
concerned

Roma, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Politics.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,941 - 14,960 of16,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••