Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16301 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have to reply,now your picking on Texan,give everyone a break,try being nice,just betcha it might pay off..
Yes of course i,am a nice guy there is no hate but when i see any message that has any do do in it i just get out my fly swat and swap it. Yes if you chat nice with me with me i will be nice back. But if there is something i disagree on i,am going to stike like a timber line rattle snake.By the way you can find fed on the la-port texas topix forum. He and mr texan do alot of telling on that forum and i,am picking on him because he is picking on fed i do have feelings and hope he is getting better which he seems to be..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16302 Dec 15, 2013
starskie and hutch wrote:
<quoted text> You don,t even know these people mrs kit is it??? And mrs joyce you don,t know her either so therefore you don,t know these people...
Wait I'm confused,Big John,Starskie&Hutch,Truth is Might,which is it,scratching my head..Ohhhh I get it you are all the same person,I guess that would make since,there's no one to agree with you but you...You know your right,I don't know anyone on this thread but you can tell about a person on how they comment,Joyce is a kind,honest person,who cares,I think it made you mad because we care about Heavy.I don't want to be anyone's enemy,people have a right to their opinions,if you don't agree then you should disagree agreeably,be nice then the discussion is on,but if your mean it then becomes a argument.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16303 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> By the way you don,t stand up for youself just because employees are giving you dirty looks. As they were not posing a threat! I do believe they had race issues but i could not prove that an besides there is no law aganst them giving dirty looks so its not about defending yourself in a situration like that. I had told truth of might as an example of how some of them act. You sound like a person that likes to cause a scene in public are a person that likes to look around for a spotlight right? I really think truth of might is right about you,
No you do not stand up for yourself over a dirty look and you don't go boo hooing on line about it if you have any common sense either. If they had race issues then the two of you were even, The only time I would make a scene would be if it were necessary. If my customer service was being affected I would simply do eye contact and possibly report it to manager if that did not seem enough then corporate office, The story was given as if the black sisters were not giving the service they are required to do. That can be corrected very easily in a chain store like Lowes. OMG moaning and bitching over a dirty look cry me a river please! Deep emotional problems there. Why don't you just stay in bed and pull the covers over you so you do not have to face this cruel mean world?

Quote by Big Bad John:
" Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she sahys."

My answer: You know that it is you that has absolutely no brain and Truth of Might has very little of one and I have one that works fine. No you can not assure nothing you are a liar and a troll. Don't give a shit how you laugh and yes you make your puppet dumber and typing different for a purpose. One of you are real and the other is this one here that is a phony, But you are phony personalities anyway..Sure you are going to say that you agree with yourself because you intend to carry this game on.

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, ok. I got it. You don't like straight people who have kids, because you are lesbian Nijoni. Lol, I have beautiful children like, you will never have,. They will grow up to be beautiful straight young poeople, who will have straight children. You queerz are doomed, here.
Know what else? My family will never have AIDS. LOLOLOL!!!! " End of Truth is Might.

Big bj answers below:
Now thats funny!!! Well said so true!!!

Big puppet comes on to complement this writing. However it has no point because I am a straight person a wife of a very loving handsome straight man and a mother of beautiful kids that will be taught love and kindness to others. I hope they will be straight because I do not believe that they are born that way. Yep the queerz are doomed. But I do not hate them. And you know what else, you don't have to be queerz to get AIDS LOL LOL LOL And we have no AIDS either.LOL LOL LOL. SERIOUSLY, YOU BELIEVE ONLY THEY CAN GET AIDS ?You really are making me feel bad to argue with you because I believe you are really a person of low IQ. But even so, a person does not have to be so cruel low IQ or not.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16304 Dec 15, 2013
starskie and hutch wrote:
<quoted text> You don,t even know these people mrs kit is it??? And mrs joyce you don,t know her either so therefore you don,t know these people...
And it took me all of 15 minutes to do that but I bet it would take you the rest of your life so have at it.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16305 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, ok. I got it. You don't like straight people who have kids, because you are lesbian Nijoni. Lol, I have beautiful children like, you will never have,. They will grow up to be beautiful straight young poeople, who will have straight children. You queerz are doomed, here.
Know what else? My family will never have AIDS. LOLOLOL!!!!
Joyce speaks:
No you do not stand up for yourself over a dirty look and you don't go boo hooing on line about it if you have any common sense either. If they had race issues then the two of you were even, The only time I would make a scene would be if it were necessary. If my customer service was being affected I would simply do eye contact and possibly report it to manager if that did not seem enough then corporate office, The story was given as if the black sisters were not giving the service they are required to do. That can be corrected very easily in a chain store like Lowes. OMG moaning and bitching over a dirty look cry me a river please! Deep emotional problems there. It sounds as though you need to stay in bed and pull the covers over your head and keep safe from this cruel world.

Quote by Big Bad John:
" Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she says."

My answer: You know that it is you that has absolutely no brain and Truth of Might has very little of one and I have one that works fine. No you can not assure nothing you are a liar. Don't give a shit how you laugh and yes you make your puppet dumber and typing different for a purpose. One of you are real and the other is this one here that is a phony, But you are phony personalities anyway..Sure you are going to say that you agree with yourself because you intend to carry this game on.

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what else? My family will never have AIDS. LOLOLOL!!!! " End of Truth is Might.

Big bj answers below:

Joyce says:
Big puppet comes on to complement this comment. However it has no point because I am a straight person, a wife of a very loving handsome straight man and a mother of beautiful kids that will be taught love and kindness to others of all races. I hope they will be straight because I do not believe the mess that they are born that way. Yep the queerz are doomed but again, I have no hate for them. I do not like how they do and I hate it when they become community organizers and maybe I struggle with not hating them then but I don't hate them. And you know what else, you don't have to be queerz to get AIDS LOL LOL LOL And we have no AIDS either in my family .LOL LOL LOL. You really are making me feel bad to argue with you because I believe you are really a person of low IQ REALLY ONLY THEY GET AIDS?. But even if IQ is low it still does not mean a person is off the hook for being this ugly.

If you come down with a disease or accident and are given just a short time to live, I bet you would regret ever wasting time coming here harassing people and spreading hate and just wasting a life. But there is no do overs often times. Then you would be thinking of all the ways you could make your time count if only you had it. It will happen to many people are you one of them? I am done so if you come pasting your numerous replies like you do to people you are just a waste of good air and O2.. I have nothing to say to a troll.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16306 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Old hag? Where do you come up with that, young moron?
I told you what I thought. I said I didn't care what you thought. So what?
You're just boring - sorry.
Old coward is more like it old moron.
Joyce speaks:
No you do not stand up for yourself over a dirty look and you don't go boo hooing on line about it if you have any common sense either. If they had race issues then the two of you were even, The only time I would make a scene would be if it were necessary. If my customer service was being affected I would simply do eye contact and possibly report it to manager if that did not seem enough then corporate office, The story was given as if the black sisters were not giving the service they are required to do. That can be corrected very easily in a chain store like Lowes. OMG moaning and bitching over a dirty look cry me a river please! Deep emotional problems there. It sounds as though you need to stay in bed and pull the covers over your head and keep safe from this cruel world.

Quote by Big Bad John:
" Mrs joyce if you had a brain you would be dangious. I can assure you that i,an not truth of might and i,am laughing right now because i can not believe you can,t tell the difference?? Her location is hidden her typing is much better then mine. She is real and i do agree with many of the things she says."

My answer: You know that it is you that has absolutely no brain and Truth of Might has very little of one and I have one that works fine. No you can not assure nothing you are a liar. Don't give a shit how you laugh and yes you make your puppet dumber and typing different for a purpose. One of you are real and the other is this one here that is a phony, But you are phony personalities anyway..Sure you are going to say that you agree with yourself because you intend to carry this game on.

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>

Big bj answers below:

Joyce says:
Big puppet comes on to complement this comment. However it has no point because I am a straight person, a wife of a very loving handsome straight man and a mother of beautiful kids that will be taught love and kindness to others of all races. I hope they will be straight because I do not believe the mess that they are born that way. Yep the queerz are doomed but again, I have no hate for them. I do not like how they do and I hate it when they become community organizers and maybe I struggle with not hating them then but I don't hate them. And you know what else, you don't have to be queerz to get AIDS LOL LOL LOL And we have no AIDS either in my family .LOL LOL LOL. You really are making me feel bad to argue with you because I believe you are really a person of low IQ REALLY ONLY THEY GET AIDS?. But even if IQ is low it still does not mean a person is off the hook for being this ugly.

If you come down with a disease or accident and are given just a short time to live, I bet you would regret ever wasting time coming here harassing people and spreading hate and just wasting a life. But there is no do overs often times. Then you would be thinking of all the ways you could make your time count if only you had it. It will happen to many people are you one of them? I am done so if you come pasting your numerous replies like you do to people you are just a waste of good air and O2.. I have nothing to say to a troll.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16307 Dec 15, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait I'm confused,Big John,Starskie&Hutch,Truth is Might,which is it,scratching my head..Ohhhh I get it you are all the same person,I guess that would make since,there's no one to agree with you but you...You know your right,I don't know anyone on this thread but you can tell about a person on how they comment,Joyce is a kind,honest person,who cares,I think it made you mad because we care about Heavy.I don't want to be anyone's enemy,people have a right to their opinions,if you don't agree then you should disagree agreeably,be nice then the discussion is on,but if your mean it then becomes a argument.
This is just another fake ID now by the same one. It seems you are calling me kind honest and caring yet I am acting like this. Sorry and I am sorry for letting my temper get the best of me and distracting others when it just feeds the troll. There is no such thing as this slimy virus just giving it a rest. She has no life I see.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16309 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Old hag? Where do you come up with that, young moron?
I told you what I thought. I said I didn't care what you thought. So what?
You're just boring - sorry.
Do do do do do do do do do do
seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Ju
st to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Or, those who are unlike me, living next door.
Deal with it. I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. Yeaaa joyce has moved off to other forums saying the same old stupid stuff. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it\\
seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there faces in the camera and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. Awww can,t defend herself??You don,t know the lady in real life so why are you dfending her? Defend yourself as you have that right but don,t defend a lady you don,t even know. Awww can,t defend herself??You don,t know the lady in real life so why are you dfending her? Defend yourself as you have that right but don,t defend a lady you don,t even know. Awww can,t defend herself??You don,t know the lady in real life so why are you dfending her? Defend yourself as you have that right but don,t defend a lady you don,t even know. I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas... Good ole port aransas... All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!
All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replie
s to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! Mr texan lets talk music are
sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over a
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16310 Dec 15, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another fake ID now by the same one. It seems you are calling me kind honest and caring yet I am acting like this. Sorry and I am sorry for letting my temper get the best of me and distracting others when it just feeds the troll. There is no such thing as this slimy virus just giving it a rest. She has no life I see.
I have been fed enough already with pizza.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16311 Dec 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only be one person at a time. That's where I'm more rational than you.
This is about as much sense as you make and it aught to please you nicely.
Mrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaaTruth is might wrote:

Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaaThis is about as much sense as you make and it aught to please you nicely.
Mrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.

Truth is might wrote:

Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaaTruth is might wrote:

Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaaThis is about as much sense as you make and it aught to please you nicely.

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16312 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I have been fed enough already with pizza.

Truth is might wrote:

Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaMrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.

Truth is might wrote:

Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. Yeaaa
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16313 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Truth is might wrote: Joyce wrote
; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!!

Deal with it. and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there vocals..Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas... Good ole port aransas... All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!

All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replie

s to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! Mr texan lets talk music are say the same old do do over do do do do
getTruth is might she might do do over do do do do
sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over do do do do

and over again. Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getTruth is might wrote: old do do over do do do do

s to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! Mr texan lets talk music are

sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over
about about

and over again. Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting hot
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16314 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

Truth is might wrote you ate my do do.: Joyce wrote
; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!!
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Joyce

Houston, TX

#16315 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!! Joyce wrote you are queerwoman/

Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16316 Dec 16, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Joyce I am calling you kind,I think you got a stomach full of the bull,we all have a breaking point!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16317 Dec 16, 2013
Riders on the Storm- The Doors

Location hidden

#16318 Dec 16, 2013
It looks like Uncle Sam is mighty hungry and greedy these days.

Location hidden

#16319 Dec 16, 2013
Eh my apologies I got the link wrong. Bare with me a moment.

013/12/obamacare-stealing-from -users-bank-accounts-2452956.h tml

It looks like Uncle Sam is mighty hungry and greedy these days.

Location hidden

#16320 Dec 16, 2013
Oh shoot, give me another try here

#Obamacare Stealing $$$ From Users Bank Accounts

http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2013/12/o...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16322 Dec 16, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Joyce I am calling you kind,I think you got a stomach full of the bull,we all have a breaking point!
Yeah sounds like the lady has lost her mind. Are you sure you want to be friends with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min Lloyd B 22,586
"Easy" Doctors in Austin, Tx (Feb '14) Tue Dnel 8
where best pizza in town (Mar '14) Mon dbchillin 3
Is it possible to find Suboxone in the ATX? Sep 15 yepinatx1 6
Austin - WOMEN SUCK Sep 15 anonymous 7
Mdone Sep 15 Vernie08 12
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lee County was issued at September 18 at 3:35PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••