Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Giddings Forum

Comments (Page 739)

Showing posts 14,761 - 14,780 of16,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Perry wrote:
<quoted text> perry has done a lot for state make it easier for oil & gas company's to drill which all of us are benefiting from
I agree,it is better...Don't listen to the guy who responded to your post,I believe he has an ax to grind and it's on everyone's head on this forum!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

The congrats on the fourth, I think was refering to her fourth child. I'm so glad Perry made it so easy on the oil and gas companies. Allowing them to pump their waste water back into the ground, twenty plus earth quakes here in North Texas in the past three weeks. Cracked foundations, windows, things falling off the walls, and no earthquake insurance here in Texas. I have lived here my entire life 40+ years and never felt the earth move under my feet untill all this fracking and pumping. Not to mention all the water wells polluted by the waste water. All of us are benefiting? BULL SHIT! The only ones benefiting are Perry and the oil and gas companies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
The congrats on the fourth, I think was refering to her fourth child. I'm so glad Perry made it so easy on the oil and gas companies. Allowing them to pump their waste water back into the ground, twenty plus earth quakes here in North Texas in the past three weeks. Cracked foundations, windows, things falling off the walls, and no earthquake insurance here in Texas. I have lived here my entire life 40+ years and never felt the earth move under my feet untill all this fracking and pumping. Not to mention all the water wells polluted by the waste water. All of us are benefiting? BULL SHIT! The only ones benefiting are Perry and the oil and gas companies.
Sorry I did not know that,that's not good...Maybe it would be better to rethink my Perry stance!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

No apology needed, BBJ has that effect on a lot of folks, but thank you very much.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

test
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

test

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Could this finally work ending obamacare?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Starskie and Hutch

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
As long as i,am behind the keyboard i,am safe and sound as can be mrs kit and no-one can scream at me in person. I,am laughing right at some of these reponces. Ya just have to egore me..
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

test
Starskie and Hutch

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,it is better...Don't listen to the guy who responded to your post,I believe he has an ax to grind and it's on everyone's head on this forum!
I have steel solid shoes mrs kit and when i see a post i don,t like i just stomp on it.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I did not know that,that's not good...Maybe it would be better to rethink my Perry stance!
Do you have to agree with that nutball?? You like perry arre you don,t not just because he does. Mrs kit i think your on here just messing around. No foul no harm but i,am on here to drive outsiders off the forum that our on here just for games... Besides texan is a yankee and do not believe him when he says he is look at his I.S.P....
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

javmar wrote:
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

javmar wrote:
Could this finally work ending obamacare?
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
Yes hopeful but I don't get hopes up very high these days as we are getting screwed further and further. We will just have to wait to see how this one goes down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a lot of years but doesn't seem that long ago. youtube has all the doors songs I believe. It has documentaries about Jim's life and last days and everything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.
Ok I was going to put something else but here's another one by The Doors. Light My Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,761 - 14,780 of16,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Giddings Discussions

Search the Giddings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min IDK 21,078
Ebay Guardrail, Ebay Quick Decline, Purge of 15... (Aug '13) 11 hr EbayRevealed 10
Attorney General Abbott boasts about Texas economy 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Lisa Meroney 17 hr Not worth it 3
Ashley Wed Please help 2
Blue Servo Texas Border Watch (May '12) Jul 9 Bncherub 21
tar,heroin Jul 9 Atx 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000