Since: Nov 10

Tarkington, Texas

#16151 Dec 7, 2013

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16152 Dec 7, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Now wait a minute aren,t you fed?? Nice postings fed but i believer you are fed...
Seeing me everywhere, huh John.

Paranoia.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16153 Dec 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing me everywhere, huh John.
Paranoia.
No mr fed i know those posters are not you but we the residents here in my city are glued to our seats here at our homes and have been housed up since this rare ice-storm had sat down on north texas. We are bored in the topix forums are the first places i come too to see what all is going on and as always there are a few do do heads and a detective are two and a few punks and a few undercover obama fans as well. i See that mrs joyce seems to be sweet talking to you these days...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16154 Dec 7, 2013
javmar wrote:
Battle of New Orleans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V-rNnIXJmZsXX
This vedio of yours must contain toxin do do are a deadly posion computer virus as i can not get it to work. As figured another tipical stunt of yours and its no wonder my coumputer is acting like do do right now..

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16155 Dec 7, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>i See that mrs joyce seems to be sweet talking to you these days...
You sound a bit jealous.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16156 Dec 7, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You both are off your rockers. A high 3 to truth of might and a hi 5 to my city and a hi 5 to texas in a middle finger to people like you. You can,t fool me but you may can fool fed are some other people on here. Thats funny how you say that as it shows on your words you don,t really mean that and if you both do there has got to be a reason but not out of care but out of hopes of trying to find you a using target on here.. I have feelings but you really don,t.
Oh poo to you sir,your such a sad little man,whine,whine,whine,you don't hurt my feelings little whiny John.
My name is mud

United States

#16157 Dec 7, 2013
Grown adults using a dam near 4 year old thread to anonymously thrash the bejesus out of complete strangers. Wow, at least make a new thread. What do you think this is quinlin? Have some self respect.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16158 Dec 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit jealous.
Mr fed i,am not a man to be jealous i just don,t believe believe there do do talk. Yes they are talking do do.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16159 Dec 7, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poo to you sir,your such a sad little man,whine,whine,whine,you don't hurt my feelings little whiny John.
Mrs kit I may be little but i,am like a solid brick wall behind this keyboard and my typing fingers are like steel and i can post eat and sleep and leave replies all at the same time. I,am big bad john and there is only one Big bad john that stands at 5-6 and that is me. I can also read minds by the way one post.Yeaaa i,am a happy little man laughing at these responces that i often get.. Yeaaa you and joyce tell alot of do do......
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16160 Dec 7, 2013
My name is mud wrote:
Grown adults using a dam near 4 year old thread to anonymously thrash the bejesus out of complete strangers. Wow, at least make a new thread. What do you think this is quinlin? Have some self respect.
Mr mud has anybody ever told you that you are full of mud??? Now what brings you off the toolit to this forum? Where is your city topix forum? Shouldn,t you be on there instead of here?? Now if i were you i would go grab yourself a bag of popcorn and a cold beer are soda pop and set back and enjoy the show are else go watch football as this is what this topic is all about. There is no real hate here just alot of people spewing out do do and speaking of that you sound like a goofball as it is. its very simple mr mud delete this topix forum and go to your own are turn off your coumputer are go watch t.v. Now run along mr rogers...

Since: Dec 13

Houston, TX

#16161 Dec 7, 2013
Rick Perry is the least intelligent and most greedy governor Texas has seen in generations. He's an embarrassment. Sometimes I'm surprised he can remember his name.
And Greg Abbott is as shockingly unethical as Mr. Perry. Mr. Abbott accepts campaign donations from corporations with litigation pending in the Attorney General's Office. Simply appalling.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16162 Dec 7, 2013
Burton BG wrote:
Rick Perry is the least intelligent and most greedy governor Texas has seen in generations. He's an embarrassment. Sometimes I'm surprised he can remember his name.
And Greg Abbott is as shockingly unethical as Mr. Perry. Mr. Abbott accepts campaign donations from corporations with litigation pending in the Attorney General's Office. Simply appalling.
Mr button bug mr perry is not liked here in texas and this topic is outdated and so are you. I think you have a crush on the man are else you would not have stmbled your way onto a texas forum. Sober up mr button bug we will worrie about Rick perry ourselfs. Run along now.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#16163 Dec 7, 2013
Sounds as if the GUV has once agiin overdosed on that delious Blue Bell Ice Cream and went brain dead once agiin with his normal brain freeze ups.
PROUD VET

Dallas, TX

#16164 Dec 8, 2013
Even as a proud VET, to ask who I or we support for ANY government position is ridiculous.
Chosen by the people FOR the people, no matter what "promises" they make to could(elected), after they get to their post and figure out "the game", it's NOT about the people anymore but what kickbacks they can get. Look at obamadeek, AND HE'S still an amateur.
The government is worse than the Catholic church, "ask not what your church (government) can do for you but what can you do for us, to put MORE money in our pockets.
Worst part, is if government shut down, left wing, right wing and ANY other wing(s), especially militia groups would ALL DO THE SAME THING.

Location hidden

#16165 Dec 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs kit I may be little but i,am like a solid brick wall behind this keyboard and my typing fingers are like steel and i can post eat and sleep and leave replies all at the same time. I,am big bad john and there is only one Big bad john that stands at 5-6 and that is me. I can also read minds by the way one post.Yeaaa i,am a happy little man laughing at these responces that i often get.. Yeaaa you and joyce tell alot of do do......
Oh good 5.6 seems like we will call you,little mouthy John,little man complex,I had no beef with anyone on this thread just happen to like Heavy,He has been through a lot with his health,looks like you have the problem and it is just called MEAN,so get those steel fingers to typing,because I'm sure you will think of something mean to say,on that note little John have a great day!

Location hidden

#16166 Dec 8, 2013
PROUD VET wrote:
Even as a proud VET, to ask who I or we support for ANY government position is ridiculous.
Chosen by the people FOR the people, no matter what "promises" they make to could(elected), after they get to their post and figure out "the game", it's NOT about the people anymore but what kickbacks they can get. Look at obamadeek, AND HE'S still an amateur.
The government is worse than the Catholic church, "ask not what your church (government) can do for you but what can you do for us, to put MORE money in our pockets.
Worst part, is if government shut down, left wing, right wing and ANY other wing(s), especially militia groups would ALL DO THE SAME THING.
I agree,hit on the head,unfortunately this thread has gone to the dogs one named little John

Tarkington, Texas

#16167 Dec 8, 2013

Tarkington, Texas

#16168 Dec 8, 2013
Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Losing to Pro-Life Greg Abbott in Texas Governorís Race

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/11/04/pro-aborti...

Tarkington, Texas

#16169 Dec 8, 2013
pappy wrote:
Sounds as if the GUV has once agiin overdosed on that delious Blue Bell Ice Cream and went brain dead once agiin with his normal brain freeze ups.
Now you got to tell what he did lately if you want to get the point out. So you said he had a recent brain freeze up and now what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water pump issue triggers sensitive fire alarms... 5 hr Zach 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Rats eclipsing termites as top threat to Austin... Dec 16 Terminex 2
Looking for Bars,/similar to help w/ bad anxiet... Dec 16 Longhorn32 12
looking for a juan drove a green camaro qent to... Dec 16 fel14 1
trying to meet that black Dec 13 Mrgotfu 15
Jason Foltz Dec 13 POS 2
Giddings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Giddings News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Giddings