Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15943 Dec 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What if John were Black... and still the same person inside?
Would you still love him?
Sure, I would love him. But, only from a distance. I'd love him at work but, report him in my hood after dark.
I'm a seperatist.

Location hidden

#15944 Dec 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Americans derived from people that probably walked here, some of them may have swam... some of them may have taken boats.
So... if the first Americans came from people who were not Americans... why do YOU want to close that door of opportunity now that you're here???
There are people that are not Americans with love in their hearts that would make better Americans than you are now.
People from Mexico... are Americans too ya know??
Everyone from North and South America are Americans.
Sorry, no. The white people who conquered this land and built this nation, are the true Americans.North and south are AmeriCAS, not AmeriCAN.
Nope, I'm not giving away what my ancestors won.
Do you know, my family was almost on the Mayflower? I am not the typical, arrive late, American. I have more right here than you, probably. So, just stfu.

Location hidden

#15945 Dec 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... now you are wondering if I am gay too, huh???
Why would you even care if I am gay??
Does it have anything to do with you??
People who spend times wondering if other people are gay just have doubts about their own sexuality.
But they are usually too insecure to look within themselves and address those doubts... instead that look at others for traits they think are gay.
In truth though... people that go around weighing and judging others... are just really weighing and judging themselves in the mirror that others reflect for them.
No, I don't care if you're gay. I just thought you needed a slap, for being such a stupid=azzed liberal.

Like your mom would have taught you, had she known you'd grow up to be such an idiot.
why

Hondo, TX

#15946 Dec 1, 2013
test

Location hidden

#15947 Dec 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ask God for many things for myself.
I asked him to take a cataract from me once... and I asked for help getting out of the hospital so that I could spend Thanksgiving with my family.
This Thanksgiving was the most stress free, together Thanksgiving my family ever had.
We all grew a little closer this year... as I hope everyone else grew closer to their families.
There are issues still within my family, probably always will be... but those who came and shared the table this year... left all their issues at the door.
This year... everyone brought a little love... and we all shared it.
That's good. Even God-haters can act like they love God, once a year. As long as you didn't depress your family, telling them you;'re a God-hater.

Location hidden

#15948 Dec 1, 2013
Fed, by totally dismissing God, you leave yourself no options.
If I am having trouble, I can talk to God and ask for help and, I know I will receive that, which God knows I need.

You have no one to ask for help. Let me guess, you ask Obama for help?

Location hidden

#15949 Dec 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Another Freudian slip, John???
So... you can understand why someone would be gay, huh???
Please, do tell us more!!!!
Chit, I can't understand why anyone would be gay, either.
Would you enjoy being controlled by another man?
Oh, maybe you would, pansey.

It's all about power, isn't it?

Location hidden

#15950 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
But check again with other cardiologists. Why wouldn't a pacemaker and defibulator correct the heart rhythm and rate and that stabilizes the blood pressure. Keep trying and I will leave you along now but you will be in my prayers. But Jesus is my savior and I believe The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and that is the only way to be praying. And I wish God's blessings on you and for you to have more time here on this earth so that you can do what you feel you need to do. But most of all, I wish for you to find Jesus.
OK, this is BS. Fed, why would you stoop to pretending to be a hypocrite bible-thumper? You're just trying to make your atheist azz look Christian, aren't you?
YOU are Joyce!

Location hidden

#15951 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
"And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right."
<quoted text>
To Truth is might. Your husband is a dickless, "inpotent hore" for men. Just like your lover on the side is, this Big Usless John here...
To Big useless. What Ape? Because you are a hore you think it takes one to know one? That's not the case here. You draw a check for your stupidity and your judgment is impaired.
Well, my husband is not "dikless" , I have kida to prove it.
I'm a Christian, have no lovers. I don't get any checks cos, I'm a homemaker. Guess you're just full of chit.

Location hidden

#15952 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb jerk you have problems with the most simple words. Desi and you read desia. Naw why would we want the time to do battle with an idiot such as yourself? We are not black or brown and we have no race issues just racist people are detestable to us. I care nothing about what friends you have so quit putting your personal business for me. I do not approve of your lifestyle.
Yeah, you can't condone heterosexual white males, can you?
That would be too "Godly", wouldn't it?
Lol, at least white heterosexual males don't have to defend their righteousness. Got your KY handy?

Location hidden

#15953 Dec 1, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You call yourself as a nice person? Your talking like this? As she said here you and your hubbie came on here for a spotlight right? I think she is great and does a great job of whipping your butt all over the forum don,t you think??? I think its time you and your hubbie decided to stay on the san fran forum?? Me and ape??Yeaaa i,am only 5ft.6 inches tall but i have a feeling you must be fat right? are ya would not have called me an ape. Yeaaa time for you and your hubbie to go do some protesting also who are the people who seem to always whine police abuse??? Who are the ones who do most of the crimes?? Yeaaa watch the news in your city? who does most of the silly protestings????
Lol, you're calling her a criminal negroe. She probably is, too, witrh a crack dealer nearby. Probably pimps to the dealer, to feed hubby's habit.
But, it is sad that wee have those kind of people here, to rely on. WE can write our existance off, if it depends on people like her to do the right thing.

Location hidden

#15954 Dec 1, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> As i figured! Your not white its just like truth of might said wannabe blacks are jews are mexicans. Your defending them are you andyour hubbie would not be on here in the first place right? I don,t hate anybody mr are mrs joyce is it?? Whites don,t hate blacks they are just fet up with them trying to take over things andget what they want right??? Do they think you for standing up for them? I doult it. Why is it when i was in lowes and there were three black workers and they gave me dirty looks? I even said hi to them just to be nice and when the black guy behind me walked by they were nice to him? No there the ones you cause these race issues not us. Truth of might is right,,,
I was in a store, the other day. There were black employees there and, I was friendly to them. They did not want to help me, would not talk to me, chatted with blacks behind me. Whites who don't see the racism, deserve it. If not for desegregation, we wouldn't have to deal with them.

Location hidden

#15955 Dec 1, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa kind of a creepy message there you will get bloody? And just what do you mean by that?? Taking the law in your own hands?? I guess since your from san fran being strange is rather normal. yeaaa run along
Being from San Fransisco, the bloody psart is likey from their azz.

Location hidden

#15956 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you possess poor reading skills I suppose that is real scary for you. OMG what if I do take the law in my hands that could scare you to death.
You're scary enough, just being a snake in the grass liberal good-for-nothing American traitor. Good thing we got redneck boys out there with flashlights and a baseball bat.
Here's news for you: Americans don't like you. There are enough of us who are not brainwashed, to know you are the enemy.
You can't fool us all.

Location hidden

#15957 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I call myself a nice person????? You can not read at all. You never learned something that simple but you go on-line and stalk people. Yea the Nontruth idiot can tell you anything and you take it as face value but the nontruth idiot is about as much of an idiot as you are but just possesses a little better reading comprehension skills than you do. Nontruth is delusional while you are just plain stupid. She imagined all that nonsense about protests and coming here for spot lights and believes it. You watch the news in your own city and stfu. Huh! Sometimes you say you are big and then now you say you are a 5'6" ape. You are a liar too.
You never did say what it was, that I lied about.
You can't, can you? I didn't lie. I just said something you didn't want to be known. Good for me!
You liberals are such a joke. You will say anything, to deflect from your own actions.
What did I lie about, exactly? Come on, lets hear it.

Location hidden

#15958 Dec 1, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the words put together "Truth of might" make any literal sense to you? The idiot you are referring to uses the name of "Truth is might". "Is" not "of", do you even see any difference in the words? In most cases I just pity people like you two but not here because I see how really ugly you and nontruth can be to others. I did nothing but post some things I felt were important to discuss and you came stalking after me with bad comments. I was the one who first pointed out to nontruth because of the very racist comments she put out.
Just because I'm a racist, doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth.
Where did I lie? You lied, calling me a liar, without proof or backup. Lol, I told the truth and you hated it. But, you can't cover it up cos, it WAS the truth. I bet you stupid liberals think truth is enemy #1.
Truth is, it's people like you, who are destroying the US.

Location hidden

#15959 Dec 1, 2013
karen j wrote:
my vote will be for Ms. Wendy come time to vote, that is , if I can stand to live in this backward, backass, thinking state with a bunch of men and some women who keep wanting to revert to ancient ways of civilization. Come on, people, we have to fix this state before we try and FIX this country. Perry's crew and the some of the republicans are just hiding behind their Christian beliefs to save their wayward souls for joining ranks with all the other crooks who run our country. IS it even about peoples rights anymore? They greater for all mankind? what the hell happened to values like these? Who DO these politicians work for? YOU, ME? I sure don't know.
This state is fine. Just take your liberal but up north, and leave us southerners to our own devices. We donb't need Liberal, baby-killer Windy and, we don't need you.
Texas is not a liberal, blue state and we don't need those kind here. Stay in California, with your fruity politicians.
why

Hondo, TX

#15960 Dec 1, 2013
test

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#15961 Dec 1, 2013
karen j wrote:
my vote will be for Ms. Wendy come time to vote, that is , if I can stand to live in this backward, backass, thinking state with a bunch of men and some women who keep wanting to revert to ancient ways of civilization. Come on, people, we have to fix this state before we try and FIX this country. Perry's crew and the some of the republicans are just hiding behind their Christian beliefs to save their wayward souls for joining ranks with all the other crooks who run our country. IS it even about peoples rights anymore? They greater for all mankind? what the hell happened to values like these? Who DO these politicians work for? YOU, ME? I sure don't know.
Great... vote for another Democrat because of what ethnicity or sex they are!!!

Don't vote for who is best for the people... vote for who is best for you... keep that shit up... and wonder why America is going to shit.
Joyce

United States

#15962 Dec 1, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the beauty of thinking for myself. I don't care what you think. I say stuff that upsets people, because it is true.
I don't care if you are upset, I'm not PC.
Closet Liberal Hypocrite?? Excuse me? I am not a liberal, I would let minorities rot ... if it helped my race.
You would rather let your race rot, than to turn away a minority. DEon't you feel a little bit dirty?
It is very obvious you think for yourself ole hag. You do not upset this one in the least because I see how delusional you are and if you were not so very cruel I would just go on around you but you are a big part of the trouble we have with the conservatives losing. Liberals are able to point to your stupid ways and use your kind for an example of how they are. You are a liberal and that's the first way you lied like the dog you are. If my race rotts it will also be your race. Maybe not your tribe but your race because I am white. I have nothing against minority Americans and no I "Deon't" feel dirty you are the dirt bag and lying scum of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
subs..? 6 hr Samich farts 2
Great tar in Austin for cheap (Jan '14) 6 hr Navy farts 22
Jade Helm Thu Healthy farts 5
Hydros (Watson, Vicoden) Atx Thu Compressed farts 8
DAVIS down B L M takes charge over history Aug 30 Charge farts 2
News Public Notice: A Tale of Two PUDs Aug 28 Notice farts 2
News US, Mexico to open first new rail link in over ... Aug 26 Rail farts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages