|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're laughing because you often wonder if I am gay???
No, John... we are ALL laughing that you often wonder if I am gay!!!
Just how OFTEN do you wonder, John??
Every day??
Once a week??
Or just when you're jerking off??
I don't like that you are messing with my friend, John.
I didn't wonder if you were gay, until now. Fed, you have a powerful voice. You could put it to greater use, if aimed in the right direction.

Does that sound familiar, you traitor liberal?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no getting over this stroke probably anymore than I have.
I think it might have actually improved my writing.
The thing is, John... the doctor showed me my CT scan... it looked like Swiss cheese up there, John!!
Lots of white and dark spots.
Lots of holes.
Think... really good Swiss cheese.
They are surprised I can even talk... much less walk.
I'm thinking... maybe God was just clearing out my attic... cleaning out things he thinks I don't need.
Perfect time to say it, Fed. You should be praying to God to make you well.
You won't do it though, will you? Faith never was, with you.
You won't get beter, without faith.
Joyce

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right.
It is no surprise you have a stupid husband that lies like that. Look at the basket case he has for a wife. You are the closet liberal hypocrite.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Human is not a race. It is a category of a species. Like tigers belong to the animal group.

You want everyone to be the same. That will not happen, unless you exterminate certain groups. Are you ok with that? Even if your own race is a target?
There is only one race here, dumbass.

It's called the human race.

There are different ethnicities within that race, dumbass.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, this is good. Fed, what truth asm I discounting? And, what truth have you spoken?
Read any of my posts... or any of yours.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you know, I just don't happen to sit on the same seat as everyone else.
That makes me unique and, it makes you stupid, that you can't keep up.
Keeping up and holding your hand so you don't wander too far away are two different things.
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like that you are messing with my friend, John.
I didn't wonder if you were gay, until now. Fed, you have a powerful voice. You could put it to greater use, if aimed in the right direction.
Heavy Fed, I realize she is commenting to you but excuse me for answering this dirt bag wanna be ? woman?
You do not like people messing with your shit eating ape friend do you not? Well I am going to do it so do something about it you shit eating dog! It is not okay for two consenting adults to mix races but it is perfectly alright for a dog and an ape to screw around? Seriously do you two guys get a check for this stupidity? Oh I bet you do.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Youy're a fool. I don't hate anyone, just want to preserve my race.
And, look it up yourself.

I don't hate blacks, just hate them living next door - example.
You've got hate in your heart... buts it's not hate of others... it's hate of yourself... you just take it out on others.

To love anyone... you've got to love yourself first.

If you have any doubt in yourself... you will always doubt others.

That's just the way those kinds of things work.

I know this... because I have been working on these kinds of things my entire life.

Not because I swallowed some propaganda somewhere along the way that caused me to focus feelings of disappointment, anger and resentment on others rather than working on them within myself.

I had to work on myself for years... before I ever began to work on others.

I started out very small with my activism... I started saving June bugs and other bugs that found themselves drowning in swimming pools.

I moved from there to small animals... to larger ones.

Then started caring for their environment.

But I still did not like or even love myself... I was still looking for something else to love... still had lots of hate, anger and disappointment for myself.

No, it took years of lashing out at other people... and hurting some along the way... to cause me to see the common thread between myself and the way I saw others... was me.

I was projecting all this anger and hate I had... on other people.

So... I had to burn this hate for myself away... it took years to do that.

But... eventually I burned most of it away... and love took over in my heart... and rather than look at people and hating, having anger and disappointment to spread... I spread the love.

Make no mistake... no matter how my words sound... there is love within them, behind them and ahead of them.

Sometime my words sound angry... but that is just me reaching out to get your attention so that you might focus on the words that follow.

Like these above... and these below.

Peace, love... and a life in harmony!

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>There's no pure race because, people keep mixing. I want to stop that so, I want races to be pure.
So... explain how you plan on getting pure ethnicities out of mixed ones.

Are you going to put them all in some kind centrifuge???

Good luck with that.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Were you ever really a Texan? You sound like a liberal northerner to me. I love John. He is a Texan, you are not.
How you liking those LA qweers?
Apparantly, you like them. You have stayed in LA for a long time.
What if John were Black... and still the same person inside?

Would you still love him?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>What are Americans, Fed? People who are born here or, people who can swim?
The first Americans derived from people that probably walked here, some of them may have swam... some of them may have taken boats.

So... if the first Americans came from people who were not Americans... why do YOU want to close that door of opportunity now that you're here???

There are people that are not Americans with love in their hearts that would make better Americans than you are now.

People from Mexico... are Americans too ya know??

Everyone from North and South America are Americans.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like that you are messing with my friend, John.

So... now you are wondering if I am gay too, huh???

Why would you even care if I am gay??

Does it have anything to do with you??

People who spend times wondering if other people are gay just have doubts about their own sexuality.

But they are usually too insecure to look within themselves and address those doubts... instead that look at others for traits they think are gay.

In truth though... people that go around weighing and judging others... are just really weighing and judging themselves in the mirror that others reflect for them.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect time to say it, Fed. You should be praying to God to make you well.
You won't do it though, will you? Faith never was, with you.
You won't get beter, without faith.
I don't ask God for many things for myself.

I asked him to take a cataract from me once... and I asked for help getting out of the hospital so that I could spend Thanksgiving with my family.

This Thanksgiving was the most stress free, together Thanksgiving my family ever had.

We all grew a little closer this year... as I hope everyone else grew closer to their families.

There are issues still within my family, probably always will be... but those who came and shared the table this year... left all their issues at the door.

This year... everyone brought a little love... and we all shared it.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

test
Joyce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no getting over this stroke probably anymore than I have.
I think it might have actually improved my writing.
The thing is, John... the doctor showed me my CT scan... it looked like Swiss cheese up there, John!!
Lots of white and dark spots.
Lots of holes.
Think... really good Swiss cheese.
They are surprised I can even talk... much less walk.
I'm thinking... maybe God was just clearing out my attic... cleaning out things he thinks I don't need.
You take care of yourself and do everything the professionals advise. It is apparent that you possess a brilliant mind and a good heart.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>You take care of yourself and do everything the professionals advise. It is apparent that you possess a brilliant mind and a good heart.
Thank you, Joyce.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving... and I hope that it brought your family closer together.

Sometimes you have to do what you believe is best for you and your family... if I had listened to my doctors... I would still be in the hospital.

I would have missed out on this Thanksgiving with my family... at my mother house.

I would not have traded that day for 100 more unlike it.

I could go the the ER now... and they would immediately take me in ahead of everyone else... no waiting... treated and admitted to the hospital and probably kept, tested and practiced on as long as I could stand before protesting too much.

I'm dying here, Joyce... I don't have a lot if time to spare laying in a hospital bed thinking about myself.

I only have a limited amount of time to change the things I can and bring a little love and leave as much love as I can.

I want to either leave the world a little better than I found it... or at least put it on that path before I leave.

I have has heart trouble all of my life... I was born with an enlarged heart... and all through my childhood I would get these horrible chest pains.

My grandmother who raised me said,"It's nothing to worry about, it's just the burning heart of Jesus beating within you."

My grandmother had atrial fibrillation her entire life... but only discovered it in her 50's.

That's what has been happening with me for at least the last 7 or so years since I went to an ER with chest pains.

I throw a clot or two from time to time... and a little bit of what was me fades away.

I have been through numerous tests and hospitalized countless times.

All they do is try to regulate my rhythm and observe me... lots of times the things they try to correct my heartbeat and rate don't work.

Many times when I go to a new ER, the doctors won't listen to what I suggest... they listen... but they only think about what they want to try.

It's called a "Practice" for a reason.

Always question your doctor and his advice... don't be afraid to ask for a second opinion.

Oh... I'm wandering a bit here.

Anyway... what I was trying to say is, "Merry Christmas and holiday wishes to you all!"

Peace, love... and a life in harmony!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a fine thanksgiving, John. I made a lot of food today.
No one complained. But, get here and Fed is comnplaining that I won't sell out my race, like he does.
Fed, you are a stinking traitor.
Yes we all ate a ton of turkey and it was great.Glad they all loved your cooking! And i hope you all had a great tine........
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a liberal. Liberals are pro-gay.
Ignore him John, he's a dumazz.
Yes i have started to egnore him from this point on.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ever really a Texan? You sound like a liberal northerner to me. I love John. He is a Texan, you are not.
How you liking those LA qweers?
Apparantly, you like them. You have stayed in LA for a long time.
Well thanks i love you too nice to have a friend on here enjoy your commits on here. Some of these people are just plain nuts.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... now you are wondering if I am gay too, huh???
Why would you even care if I am gay??
Does it have anything to do with you??
People who spend times wondering if other people are gay just have doubts about their own sexuality.
But they are usually too insecure to look within themselves and address those doubts... instead that look at others for traits they think are gay.
In truth though... people that go around weighing and judging others... are just really weighing and judging themselves in the mirror that others reflect for them.
Being Gay is wrong fed and its a sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Giddings Discussions

Search the Giddings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min Beau Bagley 21,686
found a class ring, Jeff Byers (Jul '10) 1 hr Lancaster 17
fwb nsa Tue Atx_dood 1
Luling Schools (Nov '13) Jul 28 Disgusted 19
Baseball for beginners. Jul 28 Chilly 1
Think It's Hot in Austin Now? Get Used To 110 Jul 28 SpaceBlues 2
Should the condemned suffer? Victim families torn Jul 28 Batch 37 Pain Is Good 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••