Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Giddings Forum

Comments (Page 712)

Showing posts 14,221 - 14,240 of16,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have been reading how they call you the troll. Do you feel good about being the cyber bully troll that you are. Some one tries to have a decent post but you tear into each and every one making it about you. You are weird so you lie because you do allow weird people into your home. You home must be a horrible place. Yes you and your not truth friend are racists against Jews and Blacks not for how they act but for how they are born. You have much in common with this man.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Yes they should put the man to death but it sounds too me like your the one with the race issues here. Now run along i think your just here to cause even more trouble which you are not doing a great job of it. If you weren,t stupid like you seem to be you would hust egnore me in the first place... Na i don,t have race issues but it sounds like you do.....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Joyce wrote:
Big john is this your hero? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201... I am glad your hero is dead.
I,am too glad he is dead anybody that is this sick should be dead regardless of what color. Soppose that man was black??? how would you feel? Too me it sounds like you have race issues based on how you post. Truth of might never said she was a raceist. Werd people in my home??? I don,t think so lady but i believe there are plenty of werd people in your city so be sure to let them in your house alright??? By the way i hate rednecks and they are white. Dors this mean i have race issues????? get a life
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
omg, he has a new video? I'm up for a laugh, I guess.
You have the link? Did you see the one where, he was rapping and spitting?
Once again google searc heavy fed in centrial los angles. He blabbers about how good life is there and about a lady perhaps a hooker being pushed off of a bus by the driver. At times he sounded like he was tripping. He is usually singing and acting crazy but he was chilling in this one.
Tammy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

I love Gov. Perry!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Tammy wrote:
I love Gov. Perry!
Rick perry is a do do heard are you a do do ahead? The man is a joke just like obama. Aren,t you from oklahoma city??? what brings you down here too north richland hills texas forum?? This topic is about we the city here does not like obama are perry. Lay off the crack pipe for awhile.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a FAKE Christian, FAKE American and a FAKE liberal. Marxist rat.
Like I said numbnuts:

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians?

I see the word SPECIFICALLY was too complex for your pea brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have,name calling,quit hiding underneath your mommys apron.Watch his video on taking the Old Testament into war,watch how he gets his tail feathers all out of whack if you talk about the koran,not even born in this country which makes his presidency null and void,a traitor to this country.Also your the idiot everyone else has a point but you,numb nuts........
Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Cujo

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Did I not tell you to go to youtube and watch his videos,wait,let me tell you again,I know your slow but will try this once more,read slowly now,go to youtube,you know how to use google,look it up,numb nuts,go there and watch your little traitor talk about the bible.
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

e kroan wrote:
<quoted text>
ActuaIIy, he prefers the Koran, The Pervert Mohamed, Alah and 72 democrat virgins. The first 3 are easy. The last one only is possible if he takes 9 yr olds like The Pervert Mohamed did.

What next Sparky? Is Virgins to big of a word for you?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said numbnuts:
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians?
I see the word SPECIFICALLY was too complex for your pea brain.
Your MESSiah is anti-Christian and anti-American just like you. Speaking of nuts, I bet you sit behind your computer fantasizing about Obama rubbing his nuts on your chin.
Cujo

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh in one more thing,I think you might find interesting,watch Pastor Manning's youtube vedio on the long legged Mac daddy,think you just might get it,hopefully you will,you are a little slow,but there's always hope
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

test

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?

Specifically.

Is that the longest word you know?

Do you keep using it to make yourself sound intelligent?

It isn't working.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

He has the same problem as you Fed.
CHARLIE

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

TEXAS NEEDS SOMEONETHAT CARES ABOUT OUR RESIDENCE
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

I really think that ACTUALLY has a fascination with nuts. Numb, Fuzz and Fuzzy nuts. Hey ACTUALLY I would like to introduce you my Hairy nuts. I'm sure they would look good hanging from your chin. Or if you prefer you could play the slobbering blues on my meat whistle, it's all up to you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

That wouldn't be Abbott, he cares about corperations and insurance companies more than he does the people.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

test

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I not tell you to go to youtube and watch his videos,wait,let me tell you again,I know your slow but will try this once more,read slowly now,go to youtube,you know how to use google,look it up,numb nuts,go there and watch your little traitor talk about the bible.
You don't tell me to do anything numbnuts. If you have something you feel is relevant then post it yourself. Is that too monumental a task for an imbecile like yourself skippy?
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh in one more thing,I think you might find interesting,watch Pastor Manning's youtube vedio on the long legged Mac daddy,think you just might get it,hopefully you will,you are a little slow,but there's always hope
If you feel it is relevant, post a link to it skippy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>ActuaIIy, he prefers the Koran, The Pervert Mohamed, Alah and 72 democrat virgins. The first 3 are easy. The last one only is possible if he takes 9 yr olds like The Pervert Mohamed did.
What next Sparky? Is Virgins to big of a word for you?
If he preferred the Koran numbnuts why did he take the oath of office by swearing on a Bible?

Whoopsie!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,221 - 14,240 of16,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••