Comments
13,741 - 13,760 of 17,914 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15122 Nov 2, 2013
CHIEF wrote:
regardless of how anything ends up I'm glad I'm a drug dealer I will always have money ;)
Yeaaa a drug dealer? You could not deal your way off this topix forum you looney tune.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15123 Nov 2, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a retard
your posts prove this well
your hatred for America proves
you can go to hell
Go suck a wet one you leftist freak. Speaking of wet things, now you can go crawl back under your wet slimy rock. I just knew I could lure you out. LOL

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15124 Nov 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck a wet one you leftist freak. Speaking of wet things, now you can go crawl back under your wet slimy rock. I just knew I could lure you out. LOL
Can't do that skippy, your lips are still firmly embracing that big wet one.

Now go show how you have to once again get the last word in skippy.

......the floor is all yours
CrazyDecisions

Eagle Pass, TX

#15125 Nov 2, 2013
A big NO for Wendy Davis. Texas is not broke! Texas' economy is one of the better situated state economies in this great nation that is being destroyed by Obama and the Alinsky-Soros ilk.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15126 Nov 2, 2013
Hey you Democrats if you are truly a blue dog Dem you need to go vote yes on prop 6 in Texas. We need our water ways so come on and do your duty. Don't stay here and play.

Location hidden

#15127 Nov 2, 2013
Vote Monday Nov 4th.

Location hidden

#15128 Nov 3, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
"I SEE THE PERVERTS HAVE TAKEN OVER. Does anyone have a clue?"
Yes i have a clue here my friend and i hate to tell you that perverts hang around the malls and parks and schools not on a topix forum. They sneak around hide in all sorts of places. Na not a topix forum just do do heads is what you have om here and your one of them. Now do you have proof any of these folks are preverts? Are you one of them to cover for yourself? Yeaaaa sounds fishy too me that a person gets on here and call everyone a perverts. Now if you want to find one just go to the city parks. Oh and by the way i,am not sure what garbage can you crawled out of but i think its time you go back to your own city forum right??
I see you certainly do have a clue. I am reading what a pervert wrote about where they hang out. And may I add, you do hang on this thread as well.

Location hidden

#15129 Nov 3, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN WROTE: "Yes i have a clue here my friend and i hate to tell you that perverts hang around the malls and parks and schools not on a topix forum. They sneak around hide in all sorts of places. Na not a topix forum just do do heads is what you have om here and your one of them. Now do you have proof any of these folks are preverts? Are you one of them to cover for yourself? Yeaaaa sounds fishy too me that a person gets on here and call everyone a perverts. Now if you want to find one just go to the city parks. Oh and by the way i,am not sure what garbage can you crawled out of but i think its time you go back to your own city forum right??
I see you certainly do have a clue. I am reading what a pervert wrote about where they hang out. And may I add, you do hang on this thread as well so include this.

Location hidden

#15130 Nov 3, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
Hey you Democrats if you are truly a blue dog Dem you need to go vote yes on prop 6 in Texas. We need our water ways so come on and do your duty. Don't stay here and play.
Proposition 6 is Rick Perry crony slush fund
http://www.texassharon.com/2013/10/25/proposi...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15131 Nov 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do that skippy, your lips are still firmly embracing that big wet one.
Now go show how you have to once again get the last word in skippy.
......the floor is all yours
How can that be?. You and the rest of you leftard gayboon freaks eat Obama sausage 24/7. Now go crawl back under your wet and slimy rock until it's your turn again Fleebagger.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15132 Nov 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Proposition 6 is Rick Perry crony slush fund
http://www.texassharon.com/2013/10/25/proposi...
Go work on the slush in your head freak boy and let Texans worry about their own water ways.

Location hidden

#15133 Nov 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go work on the slush in your head freak boy and let Texans worry about their own water ways.
Wow little tard...you must be so proud you crapped your little tard diaper. This subject is way too far above your IQ, let the adults discuss it.

Now I know you will shyt your diaper again unless you are offered the last word to make your asinine offtopic ignorant attempt at an insult so the next post is reserve just for your little tard insult.

Insert lame reply here little tard

&#8730;
&#8730;
&#8730;
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15134 Nov 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow little tard...you must be so proud you crapped your little tard diaper. This subject is way too far above your IQ, let the adults discuss it.
Now I know you will shyt your diaper again unless you are offered the last word to make your asinine offtopic ignorant attempt at an insult so the next post is reserve just for your little tard insult.
Insert lame reply here little tard
&#8730;
&#8730;
&#8730;
You're not in Texas you worthless troll, so Texas politics is really none of your damn business you stupid leftard freak.
old dog

El Monte, CA

#15135 Nov 3, 2013
Everyone blows each other
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15136 Nov 3, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
BIG BAD JOHN WROTE: "Yes i have a clue here my friend and i hate to tell you that perverts hang around the malls and parks and schools not on a topix forum. They sneak around hide in all sorts of places. Na not a topix forum just do do heads is what you have om here and your one of them. Now do you have proof any of these folks are preverts? Are you one of them to cover for yourself? Yeaaaa sounds fishy too me that a person gets on here and call everyone a perverts. Now if you want to find one just go to the city parks. Oh and by the way i,am not sure what garbage can you crawled out of but i think its time you go back to your own city forum right??
I see you certainly do have a clue. I am reading what a pervert wrote about where they hang out. And may I add, you do hang on this thread as well so include this.
Yeaaa detective are you? I highly doult you are but you sound like a bored detective that is looking for preverts to arrest? Yes i see a few of them now and then when i,am walking my dog in the nice parks we all do! You can pretty much by the way they look and act although not always. Yes i do hang around this forum and it does belong too me! Yeaaa good luck on catching a real porevert as you will spend hour and hours of time wasting your typing fingers as a forum is not the place they hang and if one does pop up on this forum i will do the butt kicking just as i,am kicking your butt all over this forum. Go to the park off of chapman road near rufe snow drive in north richland hills andi think you may find a couple of them goofballs setting in there cars reading playboy books.. Yes a werd wrold we live them. The goofballs that are on this forum are mostly business folks and a few lowolifes as well. Now leave the forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15137 Nov 3, 2013
old dog wrote:
Everyone blows each other
Yes but be carefull there is a blow hard detective on here..

Location hidden

#15138 Nov 3, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but be carefull there is a blow hard detective on here..

You sound paranoid are you diagnosed yet? You are the pervert and my guess is that sooner or later you will hang your own self it won't be me you jerk. You easily behind your keyboard can give those tall orders to me you creepy little weasel. I hope they bash your head in.

Location hidden

#15139 Nov 3, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but be carefull there is a blow hard detective on here..
You must look like a wuss if the perverts reveal themselves to you. I see you know so much about them that you just must be one or your family members must be perverts. It sounds like you come from a bloodline of perverts. But excuse me because I am not a detective. I have walked my honey in nice parks no not any dogs and other various places while never noticing anyone looking to me like a pervert but then they wouldn't let me know that unless they believed I was one too because they would have enough common sense to know that they may get hurt seriously if they made me mad. It is different for a weaker person or woman or child I suppose. I doubt you are a woman or a child, I suspect you look like a pervert and give out vibes. Or you are a weaker person who feels very adequate coming on this thread and giving tall orders.

Location hidden

#15140 Nov 3, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa detective are you? I highly doult you are but you sound like a bored detective that is looking for preverts to arrest? Yes i see a few of them now and then when i,am walking my dog in the nice parks we all do! You can pretty much by the way they look and act although not always. Yes i do hang around this forum and it does belong too me! Yeaaa good luck on catching a real porevert as you will spend hour and hours of time wasting your typing fingers as a forum is not the place they hang and if one does pop up on this forum i will do the butt kicking just as i,am kicking your butt all over this forum. Go to the park off of chapman road near rufe snow drive in north richland hills andi think you may find a couple of them goofballs setting in there cars reading playboy books.. Yes a werd wrold we live them. The goofballs that are on this forum are mostly business folks and a few lowolifes as well. Now leave the forum.
How about now you leave this forum because it is mine. I guess you like running across the perverts you imagine are perverts and you probably wear your dirty pants to reveal all the fudge packing parties you attend to agg them on.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15141 Nov 3, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound paranoid are you diagnosed yet? You are the pervert and my guess is that sooner or later you will hang your own self it won't be me you jerk. You easily behind your keyboard can give those tall orders to me you creepy little weasel. I hope they bash your head in.
Creepy lettle weasel? I think you ought to worrie about the real creeps who hang around there at times and you must be blind if you don,t see strange people out there! Also listen to the news at times and you will hear of some of the odd things that happen out in these parks. I,am not afraid of you are anybody i can assure you of that. I know alot of great wonderfull clean cutt people in this city you nuckel head and i think they like me as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 min Liberal forever 539
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 771
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 723
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,342
Tommy James Johnson Aug 30 Shanna 1
Colombia allows lesbian couple to adopt child Aug 30 Albert 5
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000