JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10548 Jun 17, 2012
Is no gift is repay for land of Mexican peoples stole by US! US owe every mexican much more monies over this ok. La Raza is working with Mr. Obama to have the Mexcian people pay back for this insult! may be some day i give you job?
Illegals suck wrote:
Perry gives $100,000 free tuition to children of illegal aliens.
Know your facts

Wichita Falls, TX

#10549 Jun 17, 2012
Illegals suck wrote:
Perry gives $100,000 free tuition to children of illegal aliens.
I don't know where you get your so called facts, but I work at a college in the Admissions office and I can assure you undocumented students do NOT get free tuition. Before getting on here and showing the world you are a fool, know what you are talking about.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10550 Jun 18, 2012
It's not the schools. Parents not doing their job is the problem, did you allow the schools to be tjhe only source of learning for your children? I didn't, values, independant thinking, morality, right and wrong were taught by me and their mother. They didn't turn out too bad. They stand on their own two feet, take responsibility for their own actions, and treat others with respect. Show me Republican or Democrat that do those things. Tea Party, what a joke. they will say what they think you want to hear untill they get elected, then they are just like the members of either Party. No the problem with our country is not the schools, and not even the government, it's us, we have put up with so much bull shit for so long, and given up our rights and responsabilities, now that we are getting to be less free and having it hurt more everyone is looking for someone to blame. Look in the mirror. Romney, Obama, Perry, Palin or Paul, none of them are the answer. It CAN NOT be fixed, no one who cares can be elected, we don't have enough money.
Snow White

Henderson, TX

#10551 Jun 18, 2012
Oh Lord, no more Perry. He has made a joke of us Texans. ANYONE except him.
Jebb Busch

Pensacola, FL

#10556 Jun 19, 2012
Romney!
Jebb Busch

Pensacola, FL

#10557 Jun 19, 2012
Romney
juan eelegel

United States

#10558 Jun 19, 2012
Me suport square bob sponge pants. Tank you greengoes..
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10559 Jun 19, 2012
Dumba$$
usa

San Antonio, TX

#10560 Jun 19, 2012
USA is broke
larry smith

San Antonio, TX

#10561 Jun 19, 2012
Obama is putting our nation in another depression. Dont let him fool you.
action

Shepherd, TX

#10562 Jun 19, 2012
juan eelegel wrote:
Me suport square bob sponge pants. Tank you greengoes..
No! Patrick is best.
news

San Antonio, TX

#10563 Jun 19, 2012
You both got it twisted. Mr.krabs!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10565 Jun 20, 2012
Obama is just finishing what Bush started. doesn't make it any better but it is true. All any of them care about is themself.
abc

United States

#10566 Jun 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Obama is just finishing what Bush started. doesn't make it any better but it is true. All any of them care about is themself.
Jus say no
juan eelegel

United States

#10567 Jun 20, 2012
Heyillegals suck..we cut you grass and do you yuard wok. Who wood do you stuff if we did no do it?? You are racist ...Racist! Omamma is a gud man gonna give me citszen ships. Then i can be able to stay and get free insureance. Thank you. Living american dreams
juan eelegel

Houston, TX

#10569 Jun 21, 2012
Dam invason is racest..you racest! Sad all of you racist.. racist elcampo..so sad:<
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#10570 Jun 21, 2012
juan eelegel wrote:
Dam invason is racest..you racest! Sad all of you racist.. racist elcampo..so sad:<
Awww, shut the hell up. This thread used to be entertaining. Now it has turned into a
barren wasteland for the mindless..so sad.
juan eelegel

Houston, TX

#10571 Jun 21, 2012
Defiant1 yes it wus funy you could get away wifh you racism now im her to shut u down greengoes...no more racism..ill call you on it everytime..you might as well move out of town..cause myself and people are gonna rise up and throw the racist people out of town..so is suspect when that happens there will be plenty of room when i send for my couseens juan..juan sr..juan jr..little juan..and juan copone...mexicans rise up 2012!
Jose Too

Palmer, TX

#10572 Jun 21, 2012
Go Latinos, we are the greatest race of humans.
juan eelegel

Houston, TX

#10575 Jun 22, 2012
I no goie home geengoes! You peepol stolie my land and no we takie it back..so shut up racist..so gud go have jose too on my side ...i know you white crackers like to gang up and bully us...oh mexican you missed a spot on my yard..or mexican you miss this piece of trash in my yard...you white devil s@hits. We fight back now and no you racist are going crazy.. well not gonna work stupid american f@ags..f@uck you! We are rasing up to take back our land..we are starting with elcampo. You think you big man? Meet me in walmart parking lot!???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,543
where best pizza in town (Mar '14) 2 hr dbchillin 3
Is it possible to find Suboxone in the ATX? 7 hr yepinatx1 6
Austin - WOMEN SUCK 12 hr anonymous 7
Mdone 13 hr Vernie08 12
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
•••
•••
Giddings Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••