Review: A Woman's Place - Nancy A Tur...

Review: A Woman's Place - Nancy A Turner MD

Posted in the Giddings Forum

unsure why

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Nancy Turner is a very good doctor, but her office staff is very harsh to deal with. The tone in which you are dealt with cultivates bad feelings. Whether other patients have caused them to behave this way or not, I have not. I deserve to be treated with respect as a person who pays their salaries.
can

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Yes, I agree with you Dr. Nancy Turner is a excellent OBGYN I have been one of her patients since 1989. But her office staff needs training in hospitatily,being respectful to those who pays their salaries. I had to deal with an incident with one of her staff this past December 2008.
Pissed patient

Round Rock, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Unbelievable. I go to these people for almost 4 years and this is how it ends. Rest assured, after this I will never be going back.

I got an infection in a very personal area that is easily treatable. I called in to get the prescription filled and they added another product to help with the symptoms. After using this topical medication for about a week, I realized it was not working. I called my pharmacist to ask a few questions and they told me they have never filled this particular prescription for this type of infection before. I then contacted the manufacture of the product and they did indeed confirm that this was prescribed for "off label" use. I then contacted a Women's Place to inquire as to why they would prescribe this and after leaving countless messages over the next 3 weeks, I finally got a response. The denied that they prescribed this for "off label" use and that they prescribe this medication for this type of infection to many women. They refused to acknowledge that I had gotten confirmation from the pharmacist and the manufacture of the product that this product is not intended for this type of infection and refused to give me a refund, even after I told them that if I had had a serious reaction to the medication, I could have sued. I even tried contacting the manager of the clinic and heard nothing back. I even took this issue to the Better Business Bureau and they STILL refused to work with me on this issue.

I no longer trust the judgement of the doctors and nurses of this clinic. I will never be going back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy job, no experience. Tue Turkey Farts 4
Following up with ARD/ IEP in Schools Mon Fart Class 2
Mayor Boycotts veterans Day Parade Nov 17 Grilled Farts 10
Poll What part of Austin is more Ghetto? (May '08) Nov 17 Arena farts 84
News Republican governors gather amid party setbacks... Nov 17 Fart Cold 32
Anyone horing in Giddings?? (Mar '14) Nov 14 Dianna 3
Accident on I-10 East near Luling, TX 8-15-2010 Nov 14 litman420 1

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance