don't let someone tell you Homeslice.. it sucks

Since: Mar 12

Austin, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2014
yepinatx1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoboken Pie, Giovanni's..
don't let someone tell you Homeslice.. it sucks
Dude. Home Slice does not suck. Its a pretty darn good pizza. I am curious to try the places you said. Never been there. Thx for the info. HS isnt the best, but I wouldnt say it sucks. Mr Gattis rocks the house!!! Lol they do have the best ranch dtessing. I will say that much. Damn Im hungry as a mofo for pizzq right now

Since: Sep 14

Burnet, TX

#6 Oct 9, 2014
dbchillin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. Home Slice does not suck. Its a pretty darn good pizza. I am curious to try the places you said. Never been there. Thx for the info. HS isnt the best, but I wouldnt say it sucks. Mr Gattis rocks the house!!! Lol they do have the best ranch dtessing. I will say that much. Damn Im hungry as a mofo for pizzq right now
You are right. I should not have said it sucks. It is very much over rated though. I'm not too impressed.
Honestly, Austin is lacking in Chinese, Pizza and fine dining.
Try Giovanni's.. Hoboken Pie is damn good but don't get the slices... order a pie. Day crew makes better pie than night crew.

Giovanni's Pizza Stand though.. that is the best pizza in Austin, in my opinion. Hoboken is close, but after that nothing else is really even close to those 2, in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in serious pain (Nov '11) 3 hr FartSamples 10
Illegal's Are Still Flooding Into Texas and The... 9 hr Fart Eaters 10
Engine Diaper at Enviro-Shield, Inc Sat FartStains 2
Operation Jade Helm 15 is FEMA mass murder plan May 22 Fart Travel 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Looking for AKC female German shepherd May 19 RoughFart 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]