Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

It has been over 5 months since I contracted the job with them. They have not completed the work and will not return my calls. They were however, happy to take nearly $2,000 of my money. I have reported them for theft to the police.

They also do business as Lone Star Painters LLC
CA in Austin

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Avoid Saving America Energy and all affiliated companies. These guys are going out of business, if they haven't gone out of business already. I was luckier than DJ I that I got them to actually do some work; however, I had to pay to have some of it redone.
RKW

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Horrible! They do not follow up, they do not produce what you pay for, and they have a million excuses why they can't show up at your house. Crew has a stomach bug, the trailer had a flat tire. A truck had engine issues. I was told one day that my windows required a "special" truck and it was out of commission for the day. A week later, when they finally arrived, they were on a regular trailer. They windows were not what I ordered and several were incorrect. They did not finish the job and I had to hire someone else to finish the work. That contractor informed me the windows were improperly installed and really needed to be redone. Thanks for nothing Dale F and Bob. Despicable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Giddings Discussions

Search the Giddings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 51 min Defiant1 21,600
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Defiant1 17,164
fwb nsa 6 hr Atx_dood 1
Luling Schools (Nov '13) Mon Disgusted 19
Baseball for beginners. Mon Chilly 1
Think It's Hot in Austin Now? Get Used To 110 Mon SpaceBlues 2
Should the condemned suffer? Victim families torn Mon Batch 37 Pain Is Good 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Giddings Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000