Review: Saving America Energy, LLC

Review: Saving America Energy, LLC

Posted in the Giddings Forum

DJ in Austin

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 10, 2013
It has been over 5 months since I contracted the job with them. They have not completed the work and will not return my calls. They were however, happy to take nearly $2,000 of my money. I have reported them for theft to the police.

They also do business as Lone Star Painters LLC
CA in Austin

Austin, TX

#2 May 22, 2013
Avoid Saving America Energy and all affiliated companies. These guys are going out of business, if they haven't gone out of business already. I was luckier than DJ I that I got them to actually do some work; however, I had to pay to have some of it redone.

Austin, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Horrible! They do not follow up, they do not produce what you pay for, and they have a million excuses why they can't show up at your house. Crew has a stomach bug, the trailer had a flat tire. A truck had engine issues. I was told one day that my windows required a "special" truck and it was out of commission for the day. A week later, when they finally arrived, they were on a regular trailer. They windows were not what I ordered and several were incorrect. They did not finish the job and I had to hire someone else to finish the work. That contractor informed me the windows were improperly installed and really needed to be redone. Thanks for nothing Dale F and Bob. Despicable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vandals throw feces at Texas mosque Tue Extremely farts 22
Authorities Looking Into Farts Poster. Mon About farts 2
Herbal incense/potpourri Mon Anyone farts 2
Poll What part of Austin is more Ghetto? (May '08) Nov 23 More farts 63
Some Austin police are Freemasonic Assassins (Sep '14) Nov 23 Means farts 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Review: Be At Ease School Of Etiquette - At Eas... Nov 19 At farts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages