Billy Motu

United States

#1 May 11, 2013
the secret of all religion is very simple,:
he can make use of your body while preventing your memory from recording it (unplug your personality from your body and step into it's place), he does it habitually everywhere 50+ times a day you see it and you never notice it (usually for 5 second periods of time not more), he can read your mind very well though not perfectly, he can imitate you nearly perfectly because of this, he likes traps and tricks, and he/they are not not not friends of human beings.

this is the reason jesus would preach peace 2000 years ago but no one could ever handle it. this is the reason people from ohio are not prevented by 'god' from doing what they do.

why i am allowed to say this here i don't know but he hasn't killed me yet, yeah i am totally serious,
but you will never believe me, no i am not schizophrenic i do not fit the profile and am in full control of my faculties, emotion, and reason.

if you believed me you would know the key to EVERYTHING, its so simple, just a few technical details, some assembly instead of a higher level programming language. but you will never, ever, believe me.

United States

#2 May 12, 2013
Wow.... That's seriously deep in a disturbed unsettling way, however that's just me. If this is the way you think and how you feel then who am I to judge you?!
Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#3 May 12, 2013
Love it when religious bullshit munchers reveal their true, twisted feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheres the boy at? (Apr '16) 2 hr hopsbunny 5
Addys 9 hr Megaman1985 4
Amanda Dugan KXAN Oct 19 What say what 1
Need Tar for your roof? Oct 18 oxy3080 1
Luling ISD Oct 17 Glad To Be Gone 3
News Leaders of Nueces Mosque plan for reconstruction Oct 13 JULIO 2
Addy (Mar '16) Oct 10 Megaman1985 4

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance