Arttie Clothing Store in Austin, Texa...

Arttie Clothing Store in Austin, Texas: A Review

There are 22 comments on the Associated Content story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Arttie Clothing Store in Austin, Texas: A Review. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Arttie is a casual-contemporary clothing and accessories store for women. Arttie isn't a chain so it can only be found at Southpark Meadows shopping center in south Austin, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicole

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Mar 3, 2013
I brought a cute skirt there thinking I could return since I did ask Jackie about two times the return policy and she said I can return it so i got home to try it on when i noticed it was really see through and plained on wearing the skirt to church so i went back to return it &they wouldn't let me because it was a final sell and Jackie had the nerve to lie in front of her manager and told me sorry I can't return I even had the receipt.. so if anyone plains on buying from there make sure your going to keep because it has a messed up return policy and staff!!! Does anyone know the number to customer service??
faith

Fort Worth, TX

#25 Jan 24, 2014
I love the store, the clothes, but the employees are something else! Be nice to the customers, without the you would not have that business! Get that right ARTTIE STORE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dies after fall from roof; Detective suspen... (Apr '08) 3 hr Leory 4
toll roads SUCK (Sep '07) Thu JULIO 34
People In Austin are freakin rude (Jun '09) Jun 29 RhiannaDeLeres 70
Social Security Office Jun 28 Guest 1
News 1916 Captured 10th Cav troopers safely returned Jun 23 huey goins 13
News Has Central Texas barbecue forgotten its Africa... Jun 21 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages