found a class ring, Jeff Byers

found a class ring, Jeff Byers

Posted in the Giddings Forum

rebecca

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I'm looking for a Jeff Byers that graduated in 1990 from a school called central high. The ring says he played basketball and football. If you are related to him, or are him and can identify the color of the stone, inscription on the inside, and the numbers he played in the sports, we would like to return the ring to Mr. Byers. Please email me at [email protected] or repost to this thread.
Vanessa

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Jul 5, 2010
rebecca wrote:
I'm looking for a Jeff Byers that graduated in 1990 from a school called central high. The ring says he played basketball and football. If you are related to him, or are him and can identify the color of the stone, inscription on the inside, and the numbers he played in the sports, we would like to return the ring to Mr. Byers. Please email me at [email protected] or repost to this thread.
I have a class ring with the exact same information and name. I have been looking online for many years to find him and return this ring. let me know if you find him. [email protected]
rebecca

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 5, 2010
When I was looking online I actually found two other people who had the exact same ring that were looking for him as well. I'm not sure what's happening or why this boy couldn't keep up with his rings =) but they seem to be scattered everywhere. One person had one in Florida and another in Colorado. But either way, I hope he turns up.
millie

Middletown, PA

#4 Sep 1, 2010
I also found a ring with his name, football and basketball and inscription inside and i live in central pa..Im looking at it right at this moment, i did some searching but no luck yet..
millie

Middletown, PA

#5 Sep 1, 2010
some thing for you girls to browse, go to http://www.auctionzip.com
in this action web site they have the same ring i found 3 years ago, the same Jeff Byers, lot number 192..who is this guy? this web site is from N.E.. if you get this email please reply i will like to know what you think about this.. Millie from PA>>
Tim Stine

Chula Vista, CA

#6 Sep 12, 2010
I have the same ring and I live in Southern California.
millie wrote:
some thing for you girls to browse, go to http://www.auctionzip.com
in this action web site they have the same ring i found 3 years ago, the same Jeff Byers, lot number 192..who is this guy? this web site is from N.E.. if you get this email please reply i will like to know what you think about this.. Millie from PA>>
jun

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2010
wow
bobtewksburymass achusetts

Haverhill, MA

#8 Sep 14, 2010
I have the same ring. I found it amongst things while i was emptying my sisters home.

The ring has a football helmet on one side and a basketball hoop on the other as well as an inscription with a city/state.

very curious.

Since: Sep 10

Fishers, IN

#9 Sep 16, 2010
It was probably a sample ring......utilized by dealers as an example?
Garcia_n5

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2010
I found the same ring cleaning out my father in-laws garage. I live in Fresno, CA
KevinfromMD

Salisbury, MD

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Same ring was found at the beach in MD about 8-10 years ago. I even contacted board of ed for texas. No central high school with cougars mascott. Must be sample ring
J Byers

Knoxville, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Montgomeryville, pa... It's mine
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 22, 2012
My cousin Ciudad de Mexico have this ring is worth money?
lmao

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2013
my parents (in michigan) have the same ring and one for a mike brown....lol they asked me to help them return it and i came upon the site here....lol guess ill toss it for them :-)
Robert

Williamsburg, VA

#17 Apr 1, 2014
I have the ring ur looking for
J Reese

Kansas City, MO

#18 May 8, 2014
have the same ring with markings on the inside also engraved "the all-american".
Lancaster

Stafford Springs, CT

#19 Jul 31, 2014
I now have one, in central ny,
ghalman

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Sep 5, 2014
What a popular ring, must be samples made, because I now have one too, with class of 1990, Central High School, football and basketball player and his name Jeff Byers and his number of his jersey for both sports, guess I'll toss it.

Gloria
Huntington Beach, CA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr goodhlp 987
Loop 360 May 2 Xyz 1
Proposal Ideas! Apr 28 Lover 1
meds n tar Apr 28 hereinaustin 1
News Statehouse Reeder: Immigrants are keeping us great Apr 28 JULIO 44
News "Every Human Being Is Legal" St. Andrew's offer... Apr 28 wild child 1
News Today's Events Apr 27 shotgun rider 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages