Reflecting on progress, Obama honors ...

Reflecting on progress, Obama honors civil rights

There are 6 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Apr 10, 2014, titled Reflecting on progress, Obama honors civil rights. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

FILE 0 In this July 2, 1964, file photo, President Lyndon B. Johnson reaches to shake hands with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. after presenting the civil rights leader with one of the 72 pens used to sign the Civil Rights Act in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#5 Apr 16, 2014
REAL BRO wrote:
BLACK PEOPLE voted overwhelmingly for the LIAR in CHEIF in two presidential elections, BLACK PEOPLE also fell further behind during the LIARS term in office, BLACK PEOPLE lost ground in income, employment, & education. So why are those RACIST CRAKKAS soooooo upset ? obama is doing what NO OTHER CRAKKA president has ever done to BLACK PEOPLE here & in Africa. The jobless rate for BLACKS hardly moved since the LIAR took office, it went fron 12.7 percent to a mear 12.5 percent, meanwhile, the unemployment
rate for CRAKKAS went down 7 percent, so why are you CRAKKAS SOOOOOOOO UPSET ? you RACIST AZZ CRAKKAS should be dancing in the street.
Nobody ever said blacks are very smart.

BTW, What is a CRAKKA? Is that some kind of racial slander for white people?

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Is there anything this man can do that people won't ridicule him over?

squeezers

The Woods

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Is there anything this man can do that people won't ridicule him over?
He can resign.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>He can resign.
I'm sure you'd have something negative to say about that as well.
Cordwainer Trout

Greensburg, KY

#10 Apr 16, 2014
His "honoring" civil rights is not reflected by his knowingly avoiding the thousands of Black on White rapes every year, when there are zero White on Black rapes. He could address the extreme violence coming from individual Blacks and Black gangs as even their females search for bricks to bash in a White victim's head. He could calm and direct this extremely vicious and feral type violence affecting thousands of Whites,(but not vice versa), even with the reality that Blacks are only 13% of the population. But, no, he'd rather get his administration to support the illegal behaviors of the New Black Panthers and Black Muslims, etc.

squeezers

The Woods

#12 Apr 23, 2014
They are taking our rights everyday. And now they may be going after land in Texas/ Oklahoma? Texas won't stand for that. In fact the people have got to get together to get this administration out! He has done NOTHING but bring this coutry down. This incident is only the beginning of gov take over. Trying to take away the right to bear arms. And buying up all the ammo they can find. Hell you can't hardly even find 22's anymore. What is it going to take to turn this around if its not too late already? In the next 2 yrs of his office he will bring us down. And possibly get us in a war so he can remain in office. To continue this take over of the people. The constitution was to keep gov from doing this. However, lets just change the constitution as it fits their agendas. We have no allies or friends anymore. Who will stand with us? NO ONE. We are not a super power anymore. Russia laughs at us. They are playing with us and laughing. Kerry! HA what a joke.
As long as they "splurge" as moochelle says... our citizens are going down. There is no middle class anymore. Just the rich in office and us poor people. There are record numbers of people leaving the US. Going to other countries and to Canada. I would too if I could. So sorry to say it but for the first time in my life I am not proud to be American. Thanks to the current administration. Or should say proud to be American but not proud of the government!
IMPEACH HIM NOW and not like Clinton who remained in office. Get them out of there NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas United Title Company (Mar '06) 12 hr johnholtke 16
Addys Wed Lizard king 2
Addy (Mar '16) Wed Lizard king 3
Need Tar for your roof? ;) Sep 26 Curt 3
News Austin Goes From Weird to Peculiar for Keep Aus... Sep 24 Newt G s Next Wife 1
Austin Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 24 Scarlett 2
Murphy's Steakhouse Jul '16 jim thompson 1

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Giddings Mortgages