APD investigating East Austin officer...

APD investigating East Austin officer-involved shooting

There are 2 comments on the KVUE.com story from Jan 14, 2013, titled APD investigating East Austin officer-involved shooting. In it, KVUE.com reports that:

Austin Police Department officers responded to a robbery call in the 5400 block of IH 35 in the Capital Plaza Shopping Center in East Austin Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.com.

marcy

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
does any one know what the name is of the armored company that got robbed at the capital plaza shoot out
Ted Bell

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2013
marcy wrote:
does any one know what the name is of the armored company that got robbed at the capital plaza shoot out
How about you quit wondering what the armored cars name is and get back to stripping for your six kids Marcy. Goes to show me what useless info is in that peanut head of yours. Whats knowing the name going to do? How about you find all your low life baby daddys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Son in Law is a Joke 6 hr HisPhartzz 2
Jesse Galvan 15 hr Have pharts 6
News Source: ICE is targeting 'sanctuary cities' wit... Mon AndPhart 18
Rick Perry Sun RickPharted 2
Does the city of Luling even bother to try and ... (Jun '09) Sat Lulingsucks 33
Luling Eagles Football (Nov '12) Sat Luling8 2
.Lamont Spears (Aug '10) Sat Luling8 5

Giddings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance