Wreck kills S.A. woman, Luling man

There are 9 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Oct 2, 2009, titled Wreck kills S.A. woman, Luling man. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Two people killed in a head-on crash on U.S. 183 in Caldwell County were identified Friday as a San Antonio woman and a Luling man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Sad

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Rip bobby booosha
You are missed
I pray for both families
MONICA

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2009
R.I.P. BOBBY WHITE JR. MY REGAURDS GO TO BOTH OF THE FAMILIES IN THIS TRAGIC LOSS.. I PERSONALLY WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THE 20 YR OLD MALE AND HE ALWAYS BRIGHTENED OUR DAYS..WITH HIS HIGH SPIRITS AND FUNNY SAYINGS, HE ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING TO SAY TO MAKE US ALL LAUGH..THE FUNERAL WAS VERY PACKED WITH BOBBYS FAMILY,FRIENDS, AND PEOPLE THAT HEARD ABOUT THE HORRIFIC INCIDENT..EVERYONE OUT THERE JUST BECAREFUL AND TRY TO STAY ON THE OUTSIDE LANE..
Rome

Austin, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2010
R.I.P HOMEBOY, I JUS GOT OUT AND I FOUND OUT U PASSED, SAY MAYNE IM GOIN MISS U FORREAL, I DIDNT KNO WHAT TO SAY WEN I FOUND DAT OUT I WAS SHOCKED FA REAL, IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS JUS YESTERDAY WE WAS IN DA CAFETERIA BAK IN HIGH SCHOOL AT LEHMAN, REST IN PEACE DAWG ILL MEET UP WIT U SOONER OR LATER OPEN DEM GATEZ FA ME
Whitey

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2010
For f*cks sake does anyone care to use proper english anymore? No wonder the youth are so f'd up.
sgl

Austin, TX

#5 Apr 1, 2010
We miss you Bobby-Booshayy(:
& I love you! Best Friendd..
sgl

Austin, TX

#6 May 18, 2010
Whitey wrote:
For f*cks sake does anyone care to use proper english anymore? No wonder the youth are so f'd up.
Your comment does not belong on this board...
You don't seem to care about the matter..
Obviously you didn't know this amazing person..
So, you and your "CORRECT GRAMMAR," Can go else
where to complain.
Thank you!((:
KEEGAN

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2010
RIP BOBBY KEEP YOUR HEAD UP FAM WE MISS U I WILL SEE U SOON I CRY EVER NITE BEC I DID NOT GET TO SAY GOOD BYE I MISS U I AM PARYING FOR U
meme

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2011
'every body wanna be like bob-o!!!'...everybody wanna be like moo-moo !!! Haha we use to yell that back and forth in tha hallways....i miss the days we had together, the nickname you gave me "moo-moo" still lives on til this day, love you RIP
Spyda

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Dec 12, 2013
Still miss you bro , not a year that goes by that I don't think about you but I know you resting in peace , forever in my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engine Diaper at Enviro-Shield, Inc 7 hr FartStains 2
Illegal's Are Still Flooding Into Texas and The... 7 hr CountlessFlatus 8
Operation Jade Helm 15 is FEMA mass murder plan Fri Fart Travel 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Looking for AKC female German shepherd May 19 RoughFart 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Finding GOOD Scrapple in or around Austin (Nov '08) May 19 Fart Leftovers 14
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]