UGH

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 3, 2014
This guy is a piece of crap. Drunk/druggie. Has seen his daughter 1 or twice in 5 years. Always scamming never wants to work. Enrolled in school to draw his GI bill benefits but just so he can get out of any kind of work. Somebody is ALWAYS going to be supporting that total DEADBEAT!

Also likes to blame his friends when HE breaks the law!

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions/pdf/0708...
POS

Camby, IN

#2 Dec 13, 2014
This guy is a POS! Trying to steal money from several people.
escobar

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jan 22, 2015
UGH wrote:
This guy is a piece of crap. Drunk/druggie. Has seen his daughter 1 or twice in 5 years. Always scamming never wants to work. Enrolled in school to draw his GI bill benefits but just so he can get out of any kind of work. Somebody is ALWAYS going to be supporting that total DEADBEAT!
Also likes to blame his friends when HE breaks the law!
http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions/pdf/0708...
Jason Foltz from Romeo Michigan was never in the army if he has a GI Bill its from the DEA for paid testimony. but it's probably a different Jason Foltz Texas is not safe for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Giddings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 2 hr Petro 3
NEED HELP GOV ABBOTT- ARE YOU THE MAN With the... 2 hr Bondo 2
only women should be nude, pregnant and barefoot 19 hr Just Me 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
News Sleater-Kinney Atomizes Austin City Limits Apr 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Where is Charlie brown ? Apr 17 subdude1 23
More from around the web

Giddings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]