Greeter at Wal Mart On Graham Hopedal...

Greeter at Wal Mart On Graham Hopedale RD

Posted in the Gibsonville Forum

Vinton, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Has anyone noticed the short black dude that works the door at Wal Mart? I bet he loves his job because he is checking out all the women UP and DOWN!!!!!!!!!! lol
former employee

#2 Jan 3, 2011
actually yea im a former employee and i know him quite well and he is a nice gentleman and is always lending a helping hand to everyone. so before you judge someone else why dont you sit the fuck down and realize how pathetic your life is and how you have to talk about everyone else.
me me me

Staunton, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2011
yeah he is a nice guy but those eyes wonder. but hey he is a man what do u expect

United States

#4 May 22, 2011
Wow. Do you realize that you are calling someone out not only publicly but on the internet for the world to see?? This is very specific and rude to him because he is not here to defend himself. How would you feel if you came across a website describing you and your job position at your exact job location and it was portraying you in a negative light. Youd be pretty pissed right? You're putting information out here than can cause a lot of problems for him possibly even his job if that info got into the wrong hands. Now more than likely every person who reads your post is gonna look for him on their next trip to this walmart.

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I know him personally and he is a sweet guy yes eyes wonder but i bet urs does to and yes he does love his job and if everyone acted like him then this world would be alot better he is sweet and kind and speaks to everyone and treats my kids wonderful so shut the fuck up

Since: Aug 12

Mooresville, NC

#6 May 1, 2013
If you shop there at all you know exactly who he is. He's always been super nice. Now since I shop there a lot, I do have an issue with a certain cashier that works there. I won't describe this particular person, but just curious to know if anyone can guess.......ths person has got to be the worst cashier I've ever seen. Better not go through their line because he/she is as slow as molasses and generally is about as unsocial as a piece of tree bark.

Since: Nov 12

Mooresville, NC

#7 May 1, 2013
Does he wear latex golves? If so I know exactly.
Fred Savage

Greensboro, NC

#8 May 7, 2013
Dude needs to be anywhere but on a register.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gibsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cary Auto glass replacement and Windshield repair 17 hr cari 2
Vote for Donald J Trump Thu MAGA 1
Living in Cary (Mar '06) Wed Peace 507
Gibsonville crackdown targets sweepstakes busin... (Jan '15) Jan '16 JimGibson 2
News Several Local Bail Bondsmen Charged with Breaki... (May '10) Jan '16 Tonya 158
News Open and shut (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 4
News Former Elon church pastor plans book signing today (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 2

Gibsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gibsonville Mortgages