JOE

Wilson, NC

#1 Mar 29, 2006
Looks like the mayor is at it again trying to get rid of pets. He complained about 2 who were barking inside someone's house. What next
elpam

Shreveport, LA

#2 Apr 1, 2006
He doesn't like dogs ? He has a history of what dealing with pets ? If he complains about dogs being tied up outside a house with a rope or chain and being neglected all day, or the use of these invisible fences, I would like to hear more.

“"Live Life To The Fullest"”

Since: Feb 08

Hope,Arkansas

#3 Mar 8, 2008
We have a invisble fence for our dogs. We don't neglected them. They come in whenever they want. Having 13 dogs you gotta have them around and you dont want them to end up in the road.....
tyler

Creedmoor, NC

#4 Mar 10, 2008
i dont know why cause its stupid to do so people love their dogs!!!!
DHD

Lexington, NC

#5 Apr 7, 2008
He has given us problems. He calls the police. They came last Sunday morning and our dogs had not even been outside. Our neighbor has seen him stomp his foot to get ours to bark. Then, he goes in and calls the police. Two summers ago, a lady was renting the house next door. She had 2 pit bulls and 6 puppies. One of the dogs would chase me when I went to my mailbox. One day, the dog came after me, the mayor saw it and went in and called to tell the police that MY dogs were causing problems. I could go on and on. There is a meeting at town hall tonight.
I might go. I'm really tired of all of this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gibsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherie Francis is part of Trumps goon squad? (Mar '17) Oct 3 bldg seven 12
News Several Local Bail Bondsmen Charged with Breaki... (May '10) Mar '17 rabbit 159
News Gibsonville marker will celebrate industrialist (Feb '17) Feb '17 Eliz Davidson Sta... 1
Gibsonville crackdown targets sweepstakes busin... (Jan '15) Jan '17 boogie 3
News Open and shut (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 4
News Former Elon church pastor plans book signing today (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 2
Review: Matkins Meat Processors (Apr '13) Jul '14 heather 5

Gibsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gibsonville Mortgages