crack house on minneloa?
concerned

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Im new to town, and am wondering what is up with the orange house in town.
Duck

Lexington, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2011
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
concerned

Lillington, NC

#3 Jan 16, 2011
concerned wrote:
Im new to town, and am wondering what is up with the orange house in town.
we lived next door to a drug den in Gibsonville and had to buy the house to solve the problem. Don't look to the Gibsonville PD to solve the problem.
red

Shelby, NC

#4 Jan 20, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> we lived next door to a drug den in Gibsonville and had to buy the house to solve the problem. Don't look to the Gibsonville PD to solve the problem.
This is awful
Knows whatsup

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jan 24, 2011
All good things come slow. The police arent gonna tell everyone exactly what they are up to otherwise they wouldnt be successful in accomplishing their goal.
I know a little about police work. Did you see where they just arrested a guy with 29 counts of drug dealing? He lived around the corner from the orange house. The paper said it was a 19 month investigation.
Bet you didnt know it took 19 months to finish that for a very good reason: Get them on one deal and the court will cut them loose faster than the paperwork gets done. Get them on multiple deals over a longer time frame and the courts have no choice but to see they are a business. The courts will still probably not give them what they deserve, but thats on them not the police.
Gibsonvilles police are very conscientious and dont do shoddy work, but where the average Joe is stumped is why things take so long or it seems the police are dragging their feet - its for a darn good reason that they wont tell you or me about!
red

Troy, NC

#6 Jan 31, 2011
this is still awful
just me

London, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2011
that is awful
sam

Clemmons, NC

#8 Mar 2, 2012
That place needs to be condemned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gibsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gibsonville marker will celebrate industrialist Feb 18 Eliz Davidson Sta... 1
News Why everyone is obsessed with Cook Out Feb 17 Meep bleep 1
Gibsonville crackdown targets sweepstakes busin... (Jan '15) Jan '17 boogie 3
News Several Local Bail Bondsmen Charged with Breaki... (May '10) Jan '16 Tonya 158
News Open and shut (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 4
News Former Elon church pastor plans book signing today (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Macmillan 2
Review: Matkins Meat Processors (Apr '13) Jul '14 heather 5

Gibsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gibsonville Mortgages