Amanda

Antioch, TN

#1 Jan 31, 2007
I used to live in Coolridge. Near Ghent. I went To Ghent Elementary School. My is Amanda (Parks) Smith. I am not sure on the dates that I went to the school, but I am 26 years old. I moved away after my first year of junior high. I was just wondering if I went to school with any of you. I would realy appreciate it if anyone could respond.
1 post removed
Jeff Smith

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2007
Do you know Mike Sears? I'm 24 and went to Independence but I know quite a few people from the Shady area. Two of my buddies from Independence were killed in that explosion.
Amanda

Antioch, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2007
Jeff Smith wrote:
Do you know Mike Sears? I'm 24 and went to Independence but I know quite a few people from the Shady area. Two of my buddies from Independence were killed in that explosion.
The name doesn't seem familiar. Can you give me the names of the people that you know were killed? Someone in my family may have known them. Or maybe you can give me some names of the people you know from the Shady area that might be around my age? I would appreciate that very much.
Jeff Smith

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Jan 31, 2007
Craig Dorsey was the paramedic and Jeff Treadway worked with propane. Most everyone I know from Shady are my age except my cousins but they are in their thirties.
Amanda

Antioch, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2007
Jeff Smith wrote:
Craig Dorsey was the paramedic and Jeff Treadway worked with propane. Most everyone I know from Shady are my age except my cousins but they are in their thirties.
Don't think I know them. Thank you though for trying.
Jeff Smith

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Feb 1, 2007
Not a problem.
john kennison

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2007
Eric Hatcher was a good friend of dorsey Iwish the best for Dorsey
john kennison

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2007
I know Eric Hatcher is a good friend of his i wish them both the best
john kennison

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2007
I know Eric Hatcher a good friend of dorsey He was a good guy
Amanda

Antioch, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2007
Some of the people that I remember going to school with are, Kathy Smith, Jamie Cooper, Julie Philips, Greg Lester, Wes Carr. That is all that I can think of at the moment. Any info. would be appreciated.

Since: Feb 07

Lafollette

#12 Feb 23, 2007
I am posting again to my question of classmates. I now have my picture on here if it helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ghent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prices garage (May '11) Apr 11 Just cruzin 12
Unidentified body foind at Flat top ,White Rive... Apr 8 J N Russell 3
bubby norris Mar 26 just so u know 2
Stephen Smith Mar 25 Not a fan 2
so stupid Mar '15 lol 5
Melissa Farley - Daniels (Oct '14) Oct '14 Meka 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
More from around the web

Ghent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]