Battle of the chicken wing heavyweights

Battle of the chicken wing heavyweights

There are 41 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Battle of the chicken wing heavyweights. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

It's a battle of the chicken wing heavyweights in western New York. Two of the Buffalo area's best-known wing purveyors -- Duff's and the Anchor Bar -- are facing off in a competition for a segment on the Travel Channel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

James in KT

Buffalo, NY

#25 Dec 21, 2009
I find 'Neo the cowardly convict' and 'Han S' to fit this category as chicken wing heavyweights and blowhards.

Tbird is just a senil, drunken man who blames his kids autims on science fiction and not solid fact.

Autism is a genetic disease, so it's his and his wifes DNA/genes that gave his now 30 year old kid autism and he is in denial.

If that old fool would have left it at that, all would be over, buy trying to convince other parents NOT properly vaccinate their kids and cause children illness and death is inexcusable.

Stopping people form hurting children is my number 1 priority. 2 is drugs 3 all other crime.

Murder and rape have been stopped by me earlier in life (previous examples have been given)and thankfully is does not occur here in my neighborhood. I wish is would stop worldwide.
love the last three lines

Buffalo, NY

#26 Dec 21, 2009
James in KT wrote:
I find 'Neo the cowardly convict' and 'Han S' to fit this category as chicken wing heavyweights and blowhards.
Tbird is just a senil, drunken man who blames his kids autims on science fiction and not solid fact.
Autism is a genetic disease, so it's his and his wifes DNA/genes that gave his now 30 year old kid autism and he is in denial.
If that old fool would have left it at that, all would be over, buy trying to convince other parents NOT properly vaccinate their kids and cause children illness and death is inexcusable.
Stopping people form hurting children is my number 1 priority. 2 is drugs 3 all other crime.
Murder and rape have been stopped by me earlier in life (previous examples have been given)and thankfully is does not occur here in my neighborhood. I wish is would stop worldwide.
Hey loser! prove it! i live about two blocks from you
Carcker M0nkey

Buffalo, NY

#27 Dec 21, 2009
Are you guys talking about chicken wings?
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 21, 2009
Those white people really love their chicken.

I hope 13's Barnhart covers this story with all those crazy white people and their chicken.

red neck man

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#29 Dec 21, 2009
Leroy Jones wrote:
Those white people really love their chicken.
I hope 13's Barnhart covers this story with all those crazy white people and their chicken.
I see you're at it again white boy. Don't forget to turn the lights out in you re parents basement before you turn in tonight.
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#30 Dec 21, 2009
Rachel Barnhart, Where are you on this story???
Richard Hertz

Clearlake, CA

#31 Dec 22, 2009
Hooters! Hooters! Hooters!
Shocko

United States

#32 Dec 22, 2009
Leroy Jones wrote:
Those white people really love their chicken.
I hope 13's Barnhart covers this story with all those crazy white people and their chicken.
How bout that!
RocCityRules

Oswego, NY

#33 Dec 22, 2009
Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Sal's Birdland?
I on the west side. I don't make it downtown or eastside, like, ever! lol
There is a Sal's Birdland in Scottsville and one on East Ridge Rd. I suggest you tour out of your neck of the woods and into other territories. It is obvious you are missing out of great wing places.
Independent Thinker

United States

#35 Dec 23, 2009
Best wings in Buffalo are NOT IN BUFFALO! Try the breaded, deep fried Abbott wings in @ Flipside in Strykersville or hit the Barbill in East Aurora. Get out of the city - there's a whole world out here.
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#36 Dec 23, 2009
Independent Thinker wrote:
Best wings in Buffalo are NOT IN BUFFALO! Try the breaded, deep fried Abbott wings in @ Flipside in Strykersville or hit the Barbill in East Aurora. Get out of the city - there's a whole world out here.
You lost me at breaded….**puke**…. And not one place I listed for wings is in the city ….

Best wings come off my grill…. And they do often…..
Bart

Houston, TX

#37 Dec 23, 2009
What
Pro hop

Frisco, TX

#38 Dec 23, 2009
Imperial has the best wings try xxxhot
Tired of young Punks

Rochester, NY

#39 Dec 23, 2009
Rooties Pump Room on the Millersport in Amherst used to be the best before it closed, plus you had a great chance to eat wings and drink beer with Sabres players after practice from Sabreland.

In Rochester
Guidas
Murph's Pub
The Alehouse
Romigs
Paul Blart

Buffalo, NY

#40 Dec 23, 2009
James in KT wrote:
I find 'Neo the cowardly convict' and 'Han S' to fit this category as chicken wing heavyweights and blowhards.
Tbird is just a senil, drunken man who blames his kids autims on science fiction and not solid fact.
Autism is a genetic disease, so it's his and his wifes DNA/genes that gave his now 30 year old kid autism and he is in denial.
If that old fool would have left it at that, all would be over, buy trying to convince other parents NOT properly vaccinate their kids and cause children illness and death is inexcusable.
Stopping people form hurting children is my number 1 priority. 2 is drugs 3 all other crime.
Murder and rape have been stopped by me earlier in life (previous examples have been given)and thankfully is does not occur here in my neighborhood. I wish is would stop worldwide.
werent you and your lover arrested in broderick park cornholing each other. dont deny it or ill post the arrest report.
Independent Thinker

United States

#41 Dec 24, 2009
Whew! No offense intended Salad! I never would have considered breading a wing but the Flipside does and they are killer. Heard they won the Buffalo Chicken win contest with them and their special Abbott sauce. The place is dive though. What I like most about Duffs is the tight-shirted waitresses. Duff wings are NOT memorable. Have a great Christmas everybody.
Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me at breaded….**puke**…. And not one place I listed for wings is in the city ….
Best wings come off my grill…. And they do often…..
allentown gal

Raleigh, NC

#42 Jan 4, 2010
Doc Sullivans (ask for 'Smittys Recipe')!
KaKaKa Kaisertown

Lockport, NY

#43 Jan 12, 2010
James in KT wrote:
I find 'Neo the cowardly convict' and 'Han S' to fit this category as chicken wing heavyweights and blowhards.
Tbird is just a senil, drunken man who blames his kids autims on science fiction and not solid fact.
Autism is a genetic disease, so it's his and his wifes DNA/genes that gave his now 30 year old kid autism and he is in denial.
If that old fool would have left it at that, all would be over, buy trying to convince other parents NOT properly vaccinate their kids and cause children illness and death is inexcusable.
Stopping people form hurting children is my number 1 priority. 2 is drugs 3 all other crime.
Murder and rape have been stopped by me earlier in life (previous examples have been given)and thankfully is does not occur here in my neighborhood. I wish is would stop worldwide.
Please concentrate on things you can do well-pimple popping, arse scratching and nose & dingleberry picking.

Leave the crime fighting to the pros on Clinton St.-the Crypts and the Bloods.
Word!!!!!!
Leroy Joneses Brutha

Rochester, NY

#44 Jan 12, 2010
We need a Chicken Wing Bowl- eating contest and samples from barts to vote for best in Rochester
Leroy Joneses Brutha

Rochester, NY

#45 Jan 12, 2010
KaKaKa Kaisertown wrote:
<quoted text>
Please concentrate on things you can do well-pimple popping, arse scratching and nose & dingleberry picking.
Leave the crime fighting to the pros on Clinton St.-the Crypts and the Bloods.
Word!!!!!!
It's CRIPS as in Cripples, not Crypts like a funeral tomb, maybe YOU should go back to digging for gold in your nose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Getzville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Tbird wear a fanny pack 6 min Mad Dog 6
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) 9 min Lief Coach 161
Buffalo NY has so many primates 1 hr Monk 1
Obamacare a failure (Apr '11) 1 hr Life Coach 126
Can Tbird ride a uni cycle? 1 hr Lumpy O 2
News Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino Unveils $40M Expansion 2 hr Stewart 3
News Tesla's solar business is largely a bust 15 hr Solarman 1

Getzville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Getzville Mortgages