First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kathleen Rogers

Emmaus, PA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
there's a rumor going around Borovent is being sued for slander, has anyone else heard this?
Local

New Oxford, PA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
or Bill Kearney
Fitus T Bluster

Emmaus, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Now he is kathleen Rogers, Ellihue WATERS, Gordon SCHUMWAY, pink eye, costard, stimpy, tony oho, davenport, steve Gratman are all the same worthless slug.
Now why would you think that?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Local wrote:
or Bill Kearney
this is getting serious, is someone getting sued?
Costard

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Gettysburg is a crime-ridden, two-bit, one horse town.

Anyone here who tries to defend Gettysburg is a pathetic, worthless piece of garbage.

What losers you locals are.

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Kathleen Rogers wrote:
there's a rumor going around Borovent is being sued for slander, has anyone else heard this?
A)Who are you, and why would you care - why would anyone care for that matter?
B)I guess you just started the rumor.
C) Where is Emmaus, PA?
D)At least get the term right - "Libel" is for printed matters... and no, we're not being sued for Libel either.
E)I heard Kathleen Rogers was being sued for posting false information online!

Some people need to get a life.
I am not aware of any such suit, but there hasn't been anyone we've been ragging on recently.
Costard

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
<quoted text>
A)Who are you, and why would you care - why would anyone care for that matter?
B)I guess you just started the rumor.
C) Where is Emmaus, PA?
D)At least get the term right - "Libel" is for printed matters... and no, we're not being sued for Libel either.
E)I heard Kathleen Rogers was being sued for posting false information online!
Some people need to get a life.
I am not aware of any such suit, but there hasn't been anyone we've been ragging on recently.
out from the woodwork come the whining blowhard windbags.

Where are those other losers, AC Native, Nile Groinsuckski, et al.?

You are pathetic worthless local losers.
Kathleen Rogers

Emmaus, PA

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
<quoted text>
A)Who are you, and why would you care - why would anyone care for that matter?
B)I guess you just started the rumor.
C) Where is Emmaus, PA?
D)At least get the term right - "Libel" is for printed matters... and no, we're not being sued for Libel either.
E)I heard Kathleen Rogers was being sued for posting false information online!
Some people need to get a life.
I am not aware of any such suit, but there hasn't been anyone we've been ragging on recently.
Gene is it? Why who are you? I stated that I had "heard a rumor" I was just wondering if it were true.
I did not state it as fact, I had heard a rumor. The same place I've heard other rumors concerning Gettysburg. It would be nice if your little community would refrain from posting their dirty laundry on public forums. Or voicing them on the street or in those little resturants you have
Maxwell Henderson

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Kathleen Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Gene is it? Why who are you? I stated that I had "heard a rumor" I was just wondering if it were true.
I did not state it as fact, I had heard a rumor. The same place I've heard other rumors concerning Gettysburg. It would be nice if your little community would refrain from posting their dirty laundry on public forums. Or voicing them on the street or in those little resturants you have
To avoid the appearance of stupidity may I suggest that you stop using Topix as your news source.

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Kathleen Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Gene is it? Why who are you? I stated that I had "heard a rumor" I was just wondering if it were true.
I did not state it as fact, I had heard a rumor. The same place I've heard other rumors concerning Gettysburg. It would be nice if your little community would refrain from posting their dirty laundry on public forums. Or voicing them on the street or in those little resturants you have
Kathleen,
If you don't know who I am, then you don't know anything about BoroVENT, so why bother spreading rumors?
I am the Owner/Moderator of BoroVENT.

So, in the same vein, maybe people from "outside of our little community" would stay out of our business - and refrain from manufacturing crap like this.
If you'd like to continue this discussion, feel free to join us.
This is why I've been away from Topix for quite some time.
I didn't even know it still existed until someone pointed out this topic.

Thanks,
Gene/Venter on BoroVENT.com
Attaboy

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 22, 2012
BoroVent is the smartest website in the history of all the webs!
Kathleen Rogers

Emmaus, PA

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathleen,
If you don't know who I am, then you don't know anything about BoroVENT, so why bother spreading rumors?
I am the Owner/Moderator of BoroVENT.
So, in the same vein, maybe people from "outside of our little community" would stay out of our business - and refrain from manufacturing crap like this.
If you'd like to continue this discussion, feel free to join us.
This is why I've been away from Topix for quite some time.
I didn't even know it still existed until someone pointed out this topic.
Thanks,
Gene/Venter on BoroVENT.com
By all means Gene please refrain from using Topix using Borovent to air your community's short comings is just fine.
Is Gettysburg some "special" little community which is "untouchable" by the outside world?
Your little community is subject to the same problems that plague larger areas, the only difference its on a smaller scale.

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Kathleen,
Do you have Burg Envy or something?

Obviously you are talking about a website that you don't understand at all.
I invited you to come join us, but you are welcome, as is anyone else, to read our Forum without having to become a member.

You wrote, "Your little community is subject to the same problems that plague larger areas, the only difference its on a smaller scale."
Please do some research before you go off on someone/something - that is Precisely the Purpose of BoroVENT.
Kathleen Rogers

Emmaus, PA

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
Kathleen,
Do you have Burg Envy or something?
Obviously you are talking about a website that you don't understand at all.
I invited you to come join us, but you are welcome, as is anyone else, to read our Forum without having to become a member.
You wrote, "Your little community is subject to the same problems that plague larger areas, the only difference its on a smaller scale."
Please do some research before you go off on someone/something - that is Precisely the Purpose of BoroVENT.
Sorry, no burg envy at all. I dodn't live in area with whiners that complain constantly over vistors, cannonfire, and the general history of the area disrupting lives. I don't live in an area that cries for jobs, or a casino.
What I do find amusing is how much the whiners defend their little community. Even though accord to them, they're drowning in a sea of poverty.
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Kathleen Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, no burg envy at all. I dodn't live in area with whiners that complain constantly over vistors, cannonfire, and the general history of the area disrupting lives. I don't live in an area that cries for jobs, or a casino.
What I do find amusing is how much the whiners defend their little community. Even though accord to them, they're drowning in a sea of poverty.
Wow, I could barely decipher this post. Learned a new word though, "dodn't". Is that a combination of do and don't? did you or didn't you do it? Can't wait to go use it and see the look of bewilderment on the faces of my compatriots!

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Okay, so this should be the Topic Stopper, plain and simple:

To answer the question at the beginning, No, BoroVENT is not being sued for slander or libel.
If it is, I'm sure you'll find out about it from a good source - like BoroVENT.

I have never hidden what has gone on with the site.
As a matter of fact, I'm most likely TOO open about everything.
Attaboy

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
As a matter of fact, I'm most likely TOO open about everything.
Yeah, that's for sure, you're a regular George Michael...
Kathleen Rogers

Emmaus, PA

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Gene Golden wrote:
Okay, so this should be the Topic Stopper, plain and simple:
To answer the question at the beginning, No, BoroVENT is not being sued for slander or libel.
If it is, I'm sure you'll find out about it from a good source - like BoroVENT.
I have never hidden what has gone on with the site.
As a matter of fact, I'm most likely TOO open about everything.
I wonder how you'll address your dying community?

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#22 Nov 22, 2012
Probably use a Gettysburg Address.

Bye bye Kathleen.

“Gene Golden”

Since: Jan 08

Gettysburg PA

#23 Nov 22, 2012
Now I remember why I stopped coming to Topix.
Thanks for the reminder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gyrocopter pilot took off from Gettysburg Airpo... Thu Steve Gratman 3
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Thu Steve Gratman 423
Enthusiasts battle Pa. barn razings Apr 14 Gettysburp 1
News Gettysburg Fest canceled following resignation Apr 14 Gettysburp 5
Dine out for 19 cents Apr 14 Gettysburp 65
News Man facing fraud for allegedly inflating claim ... (Sep '08) Apr 12 Also Totally Ripp... 18
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Apr 2 Davenport 5
More from around the web

Gettysburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]