Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#58128 Jul 22, 2014
Things you wont hear on Faux Noise !

Republicans Are Also Benefiting From The Success Of Obamacare–And Some Now Love It..

Read the shocking story here:

http://themoderatevoice.com/191726/republican...
G Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#58129 Jul 22, 2014
Bobby Homestead the Man wrote:
ObamaCare in death spiral after federal appeals court strikes down some subsidies
Tuesday, a federal appeals court slapped down the Obama administration in a 2-1 ruling that could kill the president’s signature health care law. If upheld by the Supreme Court, the ruling would force Congress back to the drawing boards to design a health law that is actually affordable, rather than bearing the false title “Affordable Care Act.”
The ruling in Halbig v. Burwell bars the federal government from handing out taxpayer-funded subsidies to people who buy ObamaCare plans in nearly two-thirds of the states. Those subsidies took the sting out of being forced to buy pricey ObamaCare plans. If the ruling sticks, buyers in those states will have to pay full price, on average a whopping four times the subsidized price they paid this year.
Quadrupling the price would likely trigger a mass exodus out of the plans,causing what the insurance industry calls a “death spiral.”
The ruling by the influential appeals court for the District of Columbia also chastised the Obama administration for rewriting the law to suit its own ends.
Halbig is the latest in a series of warnings from federal judges that in America, the rule of law is king, not Mr. Obama.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/22/oba...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS THE LAW!!!!!!!
Maybe not for long, huh round and brown?
Yes, It's the law! What is the Republican's healthcare plan, I haven't heard about it.. Can anyone give me a link to see what the Republican's healthcare plan looks like?
Anyone?
Anyone at all ?
D Cheney

West Mifflin, PA

#58131 Jul 22, 2014
* crickets*
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#58132 Jul 22, 2014
The Five Worst Things About The New Republican Proposal To Replace Obamacare...

On Monday, a trio Republican senators unveiled an alternative to Obamacare eerily similar to the one that former presidential candidate Mitt Romney proposed in 2012. The plan boils down to a rehash of boilerplate conservative ideas for “market-oriented” and “consumer-driven” health care reform — code words that really mean deregulating the insurance industry and forcing consumers to shoulder a larger burden of their health care costs.

Here are the five most troubling aspects about the new proposal from Sens. Tom Coburn (OK), Orrin Hatch (UT), and Richard Burr (NC), dubbed the Patient Choice, Affordability, Responsibility, and Empowerment (CARE) Act:

1. It would kick millions of Americans off of their health plans.
2. It dismantles many of Obamacare’s core consumer protections.
3. It does almost nothing for Americans with pre-existing conditions.
4. It would make millions pay more for their employer coverage.
5. It provides fewer subsidies to help Americans buy health care.

Read the shocking story here:

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/01/27/32...

Why isn't Faux Noise pushing the GOP government run healthcare program? They are too busy reporting on immigration, Benghazi ,Russia and the birth certificate of President Obama !
LMAO!
Condi Rice

West Mifflin, PA

#58133 Jul 22, 2014
Bobby Homestead the Man wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. I like getting you mad homestead homo. I can always tell when you're mad. You post as Roger the racist. LOL
You're correct Roger, you're like a hemorrhoid sticking out of my ass, but I keep pushing you back in until you 'pop' out again.:-)
Ben

Latrobe, PA

#58134 Jul 22, 2014
Condi Rice wrote:
<quoted text> You're correct Roger, you're like a hemorrhoid sticking out of my ass, but I keep pushing you back in until you 'pop' out again.:-)
Governor? You little kids...put your toys away.
atomic kneegar

Las Vegas, NV

#58135 Jul 23, 2014
I am sick of Cordick.
More Settled Science

Narberth, PA

#58136 Jul 23, 2014
Scholarly journal retracts 60 articles, smashes ‘peer review ring’
July 10

Every now and then a scholarly journal retracts an article because of errors or outright fraud. In academic circles, and sometimes beyond, each retraction is a big deal.

Now comes word of a journal retracting 60 articles at once.

The reason for the mass retraction is mind-blowing: A “peer review and citation ring” was apparently rigging the review process to get articles published.

You’ve heard of prostitution rings, gambling rings and extortion rings. Now there’s a “peer review ring.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...
Eddie Swindell

West Mifflin, PA

#58139 Jul 25, 2014
Wolf is 23 points ahead of Corbett
Vote for a winner
VOTE WOLF!

Corbett has so far left billions of dollars of debt .. while getting kickbacks from the gas drilling companies.

VOTE WOLF!
Wolf

Saint Louis, MO

#58141 Jul 25, 2014
Howl at the Moon! Cordick can go shakedown the gas drillers for the bribes they owe him.
PA Independent

Phoenixville, PA

#58142 Jul 25, 2014
Vote them all out
Obamas Border Sedition

Narberth, PA

#58143 Jul 25, 2014
Illegal Alien Gang Members Arrested for Murder of Homeless Man
July 24, 2014
News report indicates several suspects were members of MS-13

Police in Maryland have arrested six illegal immigrants, several of which are admitted MS-13 gang members, in connection with the death of a homeless man killed outside of a liquor store earlier this week.

http://www.infowars.com/illegal-alien-gang-me...
black panther

West Mifflin, PA

#58145 Jul 25, 2014
I bet it was black guys they cause all the trouble
Lying or Just Clueless

Clarks Summit, PA

#58146 Jul 26, 2014
Hillary Clinton stands by 'Russian reset' in face of recent events
July 24th, 2014

It worked.

That is the argument former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made during a Thursday interview about her much talked about 2009 reset of U.S.-Russia relations.

The statement comes as Russia, under President Vladimir Putin, has distanced itself from the United States, and the country is widely seen by U.S. and European analysts as linked to the downing of a passenger airliner earlier this month in Ukraine.

"What I think I demonstrate in the book, is that the reset worked," Clinton told guest host John Harwood on NPR's “On Point” on Thursday during a conversation about her new memoir, "Hard Choices."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
Sugar

Latrobe, PA

#58147 Jul 26, 2014
Lying or Just Clueless wrote:
July 24th, 2014
It worked.
That is the argument former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made during a Thursday interview about her much talked about 2009 reset of U.S.-Russia relations.
The statement comes as Russia, under President Vladimir Putin, has distanced itself from the United States, and the country is widely seen by U.S. and European analysts as linked to the downing of a passenger airliner earlier this month in Ukraine.
"What I think I demonstrate in the book, is that the reset worked," Clinton told guest host John Harwood on NPR's “On Point” on Thursday during a conversation about her new memoir, "Hard Choices."
Ham tastes like chicken
Kernel Sanders

West Mifflin, PA

#58148 Jul 26, 2014
Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ham tastes like chicken
NO....NO..NO Pu$$ie taste like chicken.get it right
Pennsylvania Kneegar

Miami, FL

#58149 Jul 26, 2014
Cordick will be ousted and Fox will bring salvation to PA!!!
Peak

Latrobe, PA

#58150 Jul 26, 2014
Lying or Just Clueless wrote:
July 24th, 2014
It worked.

Politix get me all riled up... I just gotta cut and paste...I just gotta
LORD GOD AMIGHTY J

Latrobe, PA

#58151 Jul 28, 2014
No matter how much we Cry on this site the only way to do something is get out and vote. I feel That who ever gets in they are all corrupt and dishonest any way and Pa is going down the CRAPPER. I Remember the stories my pappy told me when someone say s there going to do it they will. I think we need Governor with no political back round and see what happens we need more jobs and Start looking at the citys and towns with corrupt politician's that have miss appropriated funds and no one does nothing even when you have the F'in proof and send to ethics board and your State REP. KIM WARD.. and your County Commissionaire Office as well no one does a thing My City of Latrobe is like many others needs help. Get rid of old way of GOV'T dow what is right by the people for the people they work for WE the PEOPLE... Thank you
T Wolf

West Mifflin, PA

#58152 Jul 28, 2014
Tom Wolf for Governor, he's 23 points ahead of Corbett.
Corbett set this state back 100 years. Put us into a 2 billion dollar hole.

The drilling companies own him.

VOTE TOM WOLF ! You wont regret it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Arrest made in Gettysburg stabbing (Jan '15) 1 hr Davenport 19
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Davenport 77
Who Has The Most Gas In Gettysburg 1 hr Davenport 16
News Walker Gardens building tradition with visitors (Jun '13) Wed Bud 14
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Jun 23 Davenport 533
News Parents effected by heroin epidemic hold awaren... Jun 23 Davenport 3
News Man charged after showing police cocaine Jun 23 Davenport 1

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages