Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges

Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges

There are 194 comments on the Evening Sun story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A Gettysburg man is to be sentenced this month for a sexual-assault case, on the same day he faces arraignment on charges in three other cases - including one in which he allegedly assaulted a 4-year-old. James R. Young, 47, pleaded guilty in November to charges from a 2012 incident where he forced himself on a juvenile girl, kissed her and tried ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Davenport

United States

#30 Apr 15, 2013
Ellihue Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
In more ways than one. A dumb, sick local hick. This town is a den of sin and wickedness, I hope it is flattened by a series of tornados.
Gettysburg is a disgusting town
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#32 Apr 17, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>Gettysburg is a disgusting town
full of know nothings. I wished they'd spend as much time working WITH their community instead of posting on Topix and Borovent.
Really

United States

#33 Apr 19, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>full of know nothings. I wished they'd spend as much time working WITH their community instead of posting on Topix and Borovent.
You spend way too much time thinking about what goes on over at borovent. Kind of creepy. Stalker
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#35 Apr 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You spend way too much time thinking about what goes on over at borovent. Kind of creepy. Stalker
LOL< is this another pathetic angle you're going to try to stop the information from getting out there?
Borovent is PUBLIC and if sonmeone doesn't want information posted over there, they sholdn't post it. Its not creepy to keep my finger on the pulse of the community.
What's creepy are those who try and hide and deflect what goes on within the community.
Pearls Before Swine

Hollywood, FL

#36 Apr 23, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>LOL< is this another pathetic angle you're going to try to stop the information from getting out there?
Borovent is PUBLIC and if sonmeone doesn't want information posted over there, they sholdn't post it. Its not creepy to keep my finger on the pulse of the community.
What's creepy are those who try and hide and deflect what goes on within the community.
Why don't you just go back to borovent and start posting again? I'm sure they would appreciate the wealth of knowledge (cough) you have about the community.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#37 Apr 24, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you just go back to borovent and start posting again? I'm sure they would appreciate the wealth of knowledge (cough) you have about the community.
With your wealth of misinformation and your ability to deflect from the real issues is why its important that I post here.
Gettysburg doesn't need another nobody spreading false information around.
Pearls Before Swine

Hollywood, FL

#39 Apr 24, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg doesn't need another nobody spreading false information around.
I understand. Your lunacy would be challenged if you went back to borovent. It would be fun to watch though.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#40 Apr 25, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> I understand. Your lunacy would be challenged if you went back to borovent. It would be fun to watch though.
Ahh but I was referring to you and your ability to deflect from the issues. Tell me what's it like to be so obscure within a community that your practically invisable? I realize your wanting to be a vital part of the community is all consuming but most are here to be followers and not leaders. We need followers like yourself too, your important (cough) and Gettysburg needs your miniscule imput too.
Pearls Before Swine

Hollywood, FL

#41 Apr 25, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh but I was referring to you and your ability to deflect from the issues. Tell me what's it like to be so obscure within a community that your practically invisable? I realize your wanting to be a vital part of the community is all consuming but most are here to be followers and not leaders. We need followers like yourself too, your important (cough) and Gettysburg neeeds your miniscule imput too.
LOL. When I need your "invisable imput" I'll ask for it.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#42 Apr 26, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. When I need your "invisable imput" I'll ask for it.
Don't be so sure I'm an invisable part of your community. I have my finger on the pulse of the community. I may have more clout then you're giving me credit for.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#43 Apr 26, 2013
THROE away the key.. OR casterate him.
Pearls Before Swine

Hollywood, FL

#45 Apr 27, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so sure I'm an invisable part of your community. I have my finger on the pulse of the community. I may have more clout then you're giving me credit for.
LOL. You feel free to keep that finger wherever you want, dearie.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#46 Apr 27, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. You feel free to keep that finger wherever you want, dearie.
My finger is on the pulse of the community. I know what goes on, when and where. Nothing happens without me giving my involvement, that way things run smoothly.
Looks left, looks right, and not a casino in sight.
Past expiration date

Chambersburg, PA

#47 Apr 28, 2013
Have any of you idiots who are bashing Gettysburg - aside from Pink Eye who is a world traveler - ever been to Gettysburg?

If you have and you witness crimes your comments may have limited validity.

If you have never been to Gettysburg, shut up. Look at your own town and the perverts who live there.

Gettsyburg will endure long after you're worm food.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#50 Apr 29, 2013
Past expiration date wrote:
Have any of you idiots who are bashing Gettysburg - aside from Pink Eye who is a world traveler - ever been to Gettysburg?
If you have and you witness crimes your comments may have limited validity.
If you have never been to Gettysburg, shut up. Look at your own town and the perverts who live there.
Gettsyburg will endure long after you're worm food.
I have traveled far and wide, that's correct. However, I've never rubbed that under anyone's nose.
Gettysburg is a fine small town with nasty little locals who hate tourism, hate those that oppose them, hate what their town stands for. All they want is for people to drop money into their town without giving it a second thought. This bunch would approve a brothel in the town square if they could. Perverts are everywhere including Gettysburg, but locals need to fight back against the perverted!!!
Post your oposition on Borovent!!
In The Know

Carlisle, PA

#51 Apr 29, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I have traveled far and wide, that's correct. However, I've never rubbed that under anyone's nose.
Gettysburg is a fine small town with nasty little locals who hate tourism, hate those that oppose them, hate what their town stands for. All they want is for people to drop money into their town without giving it a second thought. This bunch would approve a brothel in the town square if they could. Perverts are everywhere including Gettysburg, but locals need to fight back against the perverted!!!
Post your oposition on Borovent!!
One would only need to visit Gettysburg to prove you a colossal liar.
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Apr 30, 2013
In The Know wrote:
<quoted text>
One would only need to visit Gettysburg to prove you a colossal liar.
Yes, seems Pink Eye's jig is up when it comes to credibility. Not that there was any credibility there to begin with.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#54 Apr 30, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, seems Pink Eye's jig is up when it comes to credibility. Not that there was any credibility there to begin with.
Post your displeasure with Gettysburg at Borvent. Tell Gene what you think and how things need to be changed NOW!!

A town needs good leaders willing to stand up for what is right and just!!
Pearls Before Swine

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Apr 30, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Post your displeasure with Gettysburg at Borvent. Tell Gene what you think and how things need to be changed NOW!!
A town needs good leaders willing to stand up for what is right and just!!
Now why would I want to post on borovent? I have no problem with Gettysburg, I have a problem with you, dearie. I prefer to deal directly with the source. Now, if you posted on borovenf....oh wait... that's right, you're afraid to post there anymore. Oh well, it would have been fun to watch anyhow.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#56 May 1, 2013
Pearls Before Swine wrote:
<quoted text> Now why would I want to post on borovent? I have no problem with Gettysburg, I have a problem with you, dearie. I prefer to deal directly with the source. Now, if you posted on borovenf....oh wait... that's right, you're afraid to post there anymore. Oh well, it would have been fun to watch anyhow.
But what makes you think I've posted on Borovent in the past?
Maybe I'm not Dani, then again maybe I am.
Either way it doesn't matter, what matters is Gettysburg didn't get a casino and I won and you lost. Boo hoo to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Early rain, postponements keep crowds light in ... 3 hr Boom 2
News Gettysburg Bookstore Pulls Confederate Flag Mer... 3 hr Boom 4
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) 17 hr Scared Father 449
Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Gettysburg Ar... (May '12) Fri Davenport 593
News Father's Day Weekend in Gettysburg Fri Davenport 21
Out of town trolls... Fri Davenport 11
Reenactment in Whitehall PA over the weekend Fri Davenport 23
More from around the web

Gettysburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages