Gettysburg ghost hunt mistaken for bu...

Gettysburg ghost hunt mistaken for burglary; police reportedly deta...

There are 9 comments on the PennLive.com story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Gettysburg ghost hunt mistaken for burglary; police reportedly deta.... In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Police in Gettysburg are investigating a complaint concerning a ghost hunt that went bust after a police officer mistakenly thought it was a burglary in progress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2013
I'm not surprised, there have been so many burglaries and violent crimes in Gettysburg recently.

There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg. Most of it violent or involving the sexual abuse of children.

I hate Gettysburg. I hope the whole town gets swallowed up by a giant sinkhole.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Looks like everyone is on edge in Gettysburg these days. The police aren't taking any chances, what with all of the violent crime going on in Gettysburg.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Dec 3, 2013
That put quite the DAMPER on the Ghost Tour I bet..
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
That put quite the DAMPER on the Ghost Tour I bet..
Strange how none of the moron locals have come on to attempt to impersonate me on this thread that describes how the police are seeing a rash of burglaries in Gettysburg. And the Child Rape still happens regularly in Gettysburg!

Go eat a Gettysburg Sausage, you dumb hicks!

Gettysburg: the Child Rape Capital of the United States.
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#5 Dec 4, 2013
Gettysburg: The Ghost Rape Capital of the United States
Costard

Chalfont, PA

#9 Dec 5, 2013
So both Davenport and Gratman use "Gettysburg: The child rape capital of the United States" Can I get in on that?
Steve Gratman

Chalfont, PA

#10 Dec 5, 2013
Costard wrote:
So both Davenport and Gratman use "Gettysburg: The child rape capital of the United States" Can I get in on that?
Sure thing pal, but you have to capitalize the words. Your name seems familiar. Do we know each other?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Dec 5, 2013
OLD NEWS...Next!!
Davendouche

Chalfont, PA

#14 Dec 11, 2013
A serious violent crime occurs 3 out of every 2 days in Gettysburg. -- Topix Chief of Buffoonery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg convict faces new sex charges (Mar '13) 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 207
News Gettysburg man breaks into Pa. Capitol building 9 hr Stevie G 28
Davenport, why do you talk to yourself? Feb 21 Davenport 8
Dine out for 19 cents (Mar '15) Feb 20 Fitus T Bluster 69
Gettysburg Man Trashes PA State Capitol Feb 20 Fitus T Bluster 13
Poll Who is your favorite Topix Gettysburg poster? (Mar '14) Feb 17 Papa Boner 62
Philadelphia has the highest rate of deep prove... Feb 17 Papa Boner 10

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages