Blue and Gray Bar & Grill is NOT the ...

Blue and Gray Bar & Grill is NOT the worst place in PA, OR even Gburg!

Posted in the Gettysburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#1 May 6, 2012
I URGE anyone to not believe what anybody says, ESPECIALLY the troll that goes by the name of "Ellihue Waters", and visit this place and make up YOUR OWN MIND. I and many others think the food is decent, where as Ellihue does not. If you go and like it, great. Please tell us. And if you go and don't like it, great. Please tell us that too, but if you do, be HONEST about WHY you didn't like the food and do not LIE or EXAGGERATE. If you cannot abide by those rules then don't bother posting. But we do want to hear from REAL people who have visited and happened not to like the food just as much as we want to hear from people who did like the food. Thank you.
Local Too

Clifton, NJ

#2 May 6, 2012
Voice - If you endorse and AC native endorse it, I will definitely NEVER eat there. Thanks for the warning.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#3 May 6, 2012
Local Too wrote:
Voice - If you endorse and AC native endorse it, I will definitely NEVER eat there. Thanks for the warning.
You're welcome. Your loss.
Thomas R

Woodbridge, VA

#5 May 6, 2012
I think I'll skip this place too. The type of clientele it attracts turns my stomach.
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#7 May 6, 2012
Your loss, people. Like i said, you DON'T KNOW what it's like until you try it for yourself. I didn't say you should believe myself or AC Native or anybody else. And you definitely shouldn't believe Ellihue. Find out for yourselves otherwise you end up looking stupid also. Then make YOUR OWN EDUCATED MIND UP. Who cares about the clientele at this point? We're talking about THE FOOD. And the clientele is fine, just a lot of tourists and some locals like anywhere else. I have only been once so don't act like i frequent the place. That's called putting words into my mouth and again makes you all look stupid.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#8 May 6, 2012
Thomas R wrote:
I think I'll skip this place too. The type of clientele it attracts turns my stomach.
I'l miss you.....not.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#10 May 6, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
Then why are you here trumpeting about how great the place is if you've only been there one time???
Doesn't make any sense.
Normal people don't act like you, you have problems and you are a big bully.
Why are you here trumpeting about how bad the place is when you've never been there at all? Normal people don't act like you, you have problems and you are a pathetic troll who cruises internet forums looking to start arguments.
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#11 May 6, 2012
I'm on here to defend a restaurant that gave me good service in a clean environment that had good food, against LIARS like you. THAT'S WHY! Got that?!!! This is MY town, and i don't want people making up sh*t about new businesses that i may wish to frequent in the future. Makes total sense. And i would defend ANY businesses around here against LIES, NOT just eateries. So there.

Normal people don't go on forums to name-call if they've had a poor experience. I didn't enjoy food at The Avenue but i didn't go online to talk about it and start slanderous LIES about the place like you you filthy LIAR!!!!!!!!!! Go home to Mommy, she's calling you.
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#13 May 6, 2012
it is MY town. It's where I live. Where do YOU live?...Oh that's right, you're hiding your location. I wonder why that is...

And i don't need anyone's help to give you sh*t. If AC Native and anyone else gets bored i'll still be here so long as bile keeps spewing from your mouth. You'll give in before i do, troll.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#14 May 6, 2012
The Voice wrote:
it is MY town. It's where I live. Where do YOU live?...Oh that's right, you're hiding your location. I wonder why that is...
And i don't need anyone's help to give you sh*t. If AC Native and anyone else gets bored i'll still be here so long as bile keeps spewing from your mouth. You'll give in before i do, troll.
I think Ellihue lives in a van down by the river.
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#16 May 6, 2012
And you're a pathetic young child who has way too much invested in trying to ruin the rep of someone else's restaurant.

And you are a big lying troll.
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#18 May 6, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
I will not stop until I have complete silence from you and your made-up friends.
Quite the megalomaniac aren't we? Well tough luck, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!
The Voice

Gettysburg, PA

#20 May 6, 2012
not really. Nite, troll.
Philip Freeman

Gettysburg, PA

#22 May 7, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
Haha, you Internet bullies! Not his loss, his gain, because I saw serious food safety violations at this rathole.
How lame that this thread was created in response to the Voice's request.
These guys are blowhards and shills. Anyone who disagrees with them they try to BULLY into silence. I will not be bullied or silenced!
Anyone can see it.
I won't rest until this place cleans up its act or teaches the employees basic sanitary techniques.
Then don't waste your time here, report it to be investigated
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#24 May 7, 2012
Philip Freeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't waste your time here, report it to be investigated
Agree.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#26 May 7, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
!!!!!SILENCE!!!!
You go first.
AC Native

Fayetteville, PA

#29 May 8, 2012
Ellihue Waters wrote:
Your bullying tactics won't work here, I suggest you go shill somewhere else, you cheapskate.
I think my tactics are working pretty well. After all you're responding to me. Hoist with your own petard!!!! LOL. Always liked that phrase!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#30 May 8, 2012
AC Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my tactics are working pretty well. After all you're responding to me. Hoist with your own petard!!!! LOL. Always liked that phrase!
yeah here's the thing, you respond too, you might want to reconsider what you think works pretty well
85th Pennsylvania

Lemont Furnace, PA

#32 May 8, 2012
We will definitely try the Blue and Gray Grill the next time we are in town. Never got around to it when it was the Plaza, but we will take the advice of AC Native and the Voice and give it a shot. By the way, any recommendations for Dunlaps and the Herr Ridge Tavern?
85th Pennsylvania

Lemont Furnace, PA

#34 May 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Earl O'Herlihey"]<quoted text>
Dunlap's and Herr Ridge Tavern are awesome places.
Whenever I have been to either place, there were no problems or anything.
I would urge anyone who wants a tasty meal to go here and don't bother with anywhere else, you will be happy and will remember Gettysburg and Amish country as the best road trip you made!
[/QUOTE]Thanks for the tip, we'll try them next time we are in Gettysburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of town trolls... 10 min Pink Eye 12
Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Gettysburg Ar... (May '12) 14 min Pink Eye 594
News Early rain, postponements keep crowds light in ... 7 hr SC Yankee 5
News Gettysburg Bookstore Pulls Confederate Flag Mer... 18 hr Boom 4
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Sat Scared Father 449
News Father's Day Weekend in Gettysburg Fri Davenport 21
Reenactment in Whitehall PA over the weekend Fri Davenport 23
More from around the web

Gettysburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages