Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Get...
Stimpy

United States

#700 Sep 22, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dangerous in Gettysburg, what with all of the Child Rape and street Gang Violence. Gettysburg is the Child Rape Capital of the United States and it sickens people. Filthy Gettysburg men who sexually abuse children, THAT is what Gettysburg is known for. And Street Gangs and the accompanying violent crime.
I hate Gettysburg, I think it's the worst town in the entire state, probably even the nation. If it wasn't for the battlefield, this place would be nothing but a swath of trailers and old beat-up homes housing morons who are basically southerners, stupid as all get out and of unimaginably low birth.
Gettysburg is the last place I would ever choose to live. The hicks that are stuck there either don't know any better or can't move anywhere else because the wheels froze up on their trailers about a decade ago.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#701 Oct 29, 2013
BeenHereAWhile wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States
It sure is.
Help me understand

Gettysburg, PA

#703 Dec 11, 2013
Can someone please tell me where I can find the original article that started this "discussion"? I can't find it anyplace.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#704 Dec 11, 2013
Help me understand wrote:
Can someone please tell me where I can find the original article that started this "discussion"? I can't find it anyplace.
I took it off borovent but it was from 2012. I've been told you can get ytd crime stats from the PSP website but I've never bothered to look because it doesn't fit the narative I've been working hard to create here for the last 2 years
Stimpydouche

Chalfont, PA

#706 Dec 11, 2013
What crime problem, Davenport?
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#707 Dec 11, 2013
Stimpydouche wrote:
What crime problem, Davenport?
The one I keep blowing out of proportion because I've literally got nothing else to do. My grand contributions to this board, in the absence of any facts, consist of hoping Gettysburg is destroyed by a natural disaster, calling people hicks, coming up with catch phrases like Gettysburg Child rape capital of the United States, and lame colloquialisms like Gettysburg Sausage
Davendouche

Chalfont, PA

#708 Dec 11, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>The one I keep blowing out of proportion because I've literally got nothing else to do. My grand contributions to this board, in the absence of any facts, consist of hoping Gettysburg is destroyed by a natural disaster, calling people hicks, coming up with catch phrases like Gettysburg Child rape capital of the United States, and lame colloquialisms like Gettysburg Sausage
You forgot one big contribution. Without Davenport there'd be no Davendouche, without Steve Gratman there'd be no Steve Gratmadouche, without Stimpy there'd be no Stimpydouche, etc etc etc
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#709 Jan 28, 2014
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg is the last place I would ever choose to live. The hicks that are stuck there either don't know any better or can't move anywhere else because the wheels froze up on their trailers about a decade ago.
Most of those dumb hicks are fat and balding with beards. Very fat and almost completely bald.
EIC

Clarkston, MI

#710 Jan 31, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those dumb hicks are fat and balding with beards. Very fat and almost completely bald.
who?
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#711 Feb 1, 2014
EIC wrote:
<quoted text>
who?
Gettysburg Men, especially the blowhards who have smocks for shirts.
Steve Gratman

Baltimore, MD

#712 Feb 26, 2014
Gettysburg smells.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#713 Feb 26, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
Gettysburg smells.
its because of some locals. Not all locals smell but there are a few who don't bathe because they hate tourists, and shop owners.

This is how some locals feel they are, "getting back" at the tourist community, by sending the wrong message to others'.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#714 Feb 26, 2014
STILL??

WHERE THE FREAK is The Pooper Scooper DETAIL???

Answer me THAT??

Let me TELL YA...GBM AIN'T Gonna Let this Happen, BELIEVE ME!!!!!
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#716 Mar 11, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
Gettysburg smells.
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.
Hahaha

Jenkintown, PA

#717 Mar 11, 2014
Holy obsession Batman! You've been at this for 2 years!

Wow.

Just, wow.
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#718 Mar 11, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Holy obsession Batman! You've been at this for 2 years!
Wow.
Just, wow.
The Gettysburg Street Gangs have been at it longer. Gettysburg is a dangerous town. Either gang members or dumb hillbillies live there. Children are Sexually Abused in Gettysburg on a routine basis, it's sickening.
Hahaha

Jenkintown, PA

#719 Mar 11, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gettysburg Street Gangs have been at it longer. Gettysburg is a dangerous town. Either gang members or dumb hillbillies live there. Children are Sexually Abused in Gettysburg on a routine basis, it's sickening.
So you've been saying, verbatim, under a litany of names, since 2011.
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#720 Mar 19, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>So you've been saying, verbatim, under a litany of names, since 2011.
Tourists are not safe in Gettysburg. Just look at the latest violent armed robbery of a tourist spot in Gettysburg. Absolutely sickening. The Street Gangs have the upper hand, it's not safe in Gettysburg anymore.

The numbers are shocking, Gettysburg has more violent crime and sexual abuse of children than anywhere you can imagine.

It's why they call Gettysburg the Child Rape Capital of the United States.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#721 Mar 19, 2014
Am SURE this Has been RESOLVED by now..OR am sure..Those Black Powder Pistols the Civil War Re-Enactors Carry..CAN Bring a few of the crooks to THEIR Knees..Until The FUZZ arrive!!
Stumpy

Philadelphia, PA

#722 Mar 20, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Am SURE this Has been RESOLVED by now..OR am sure..Those Black Powder Pistols the Civil War Re-Enactors Carry..CAN Bring a few of the crooks to THEIR Knees..Until The FUZZ arrive!!
Everything I see in the news says that crime is on the upswing in Gettysburg. I read about robberies of tourists and businesses all of the time.

I wouldn't take the chance of being robbed, shot or stabbed in Gettysburg. It's a shame given the area's history, but it's just not worth the risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle over records requests plagues Gettysburg Dec 3 Davenport 1
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Dec 2 Steve Gratman 553
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 37
Gettysburg Man Charged with Armed Robbery of Ph... Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 7
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Nov 27 Davenport 85
News Former Adams Co. man sentenced for child porn Nov 24 Costard 14
News "Baltimore Mike" allegedly sold cocaine ina Nov 22 Stimpy 3

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages