Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corruption of a minor

Full story: Evening Sun

A former Carroll Valley Police officer has been accused of sending "flirtatious and sexual" text messages to a 13-year-old girl, police state in charging documents.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2014
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Another Gettysburg-area man who enjoys trying to put his genitals in the orifices of children.

Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.
Davendouche

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Does this mean that South Middletown Township, Cumberland County, is the new Child Rape Capital of the United States? Those south middletown folks think they're poop don't stink. They could use a dose of Daventruth
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Davendouche wrote:
Does this mean that South Middletown Township, Cumberland County, is the new Child Rape Capital of the United States? Those south middletown folks think they're poop don't stink. They could use a dose of Daventruth
Typical Gettysburg apologist. Point fingers at everyone else, when the problem lies in your area. Gettysburg and the surrounding area are full of Child Sex Abusers.

This man took an oath to protect children and enforce the laws, and he tries to have sexual intercourse with a child. A police officer! Tried to have sex with a kid!! Typical of the Gettysburg area!

All of your denials just add to the page rankings on a search engine, so have at it. Nothing you say or do can change the fact that these crimes occur all the time in the Gettysburg area. Just like in life, you can't win here. Face facts, moron.

Please keep responding, the more posts, the better. Try to be witty, I'll give you a day or two to come up with one of your typical responses. Gettysburg Genius=Moron.
Davendouche

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

I was just asking a question. It's 30 miles away in a different county, I was afraid Gettysburg's title might be in trouble. Those uppity Mt Holly Springs folks could use a dose of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gettysburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gettysburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••