Video of the real Gettysburg that th...

Video of the real Gettysburg that they don't show the public.

Posted in the Gettysburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mantis Tobogan

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Gettysburg smells like an unflushed gas station toilet.
Chad Thomas

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2014
What a shat hole this place can be
Funny video though
Concerned

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Wow just wow

So much going on the video you'd think it was a movie..No professionalism coming from either side of the counter and for the outside - well bless the brave heart of anyone who could still walk into a store with such a surrounding.
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Wow just wow
So much going on the video you'd think it was a movie..No professionalism coming from either side of the counter and for the outside - well bless the brave heart of anyone who could still walk into a store with such a surrounding.
Gettysburg really sucks.
Concerned

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg really sucks.
And the cops are no better. Yet they strut around like they're so perfect and the model of what a citizen should be. F the gettysburg cops and they're Klan mentality.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Jan 17, 2014
WHOA!! Somebody GOT a " NOT TONIGHT DEAR, I have a HEADACHE"!! Answer..

Maybe More than One of ya..With your ANGRY Comments!!

CHILL THE FREAK OUT!!!
Steve Gayman

Carlisle, PA

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg really sucks.
It does, especially the men's room at Wal Mart where Davenport and I spend our weekends. So yummy.
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
And the cops are no better. Yet they strut around like they're so perfect and the model of what a citizen should be. F the gettysburg cops and they're Klan mentality.
In their defense, it must be tough dealing with the street gangs and Child Rapists in Gettysburg. Gettysburg Men are lewd and disgusting. There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.
Concerned

Gettysburg, PA

#10 Jan 17, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
In their defense, it must be tough dealing with the street gangs and Child Rapists in Gettysburg. Gettysburg Men are lewd and disgusting. There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.
Like that guy In the orange in the video. What a character making threats And mouthing off such language .
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that guy In the orange in the video. What a character making threats And mouthing off such language .
This is typical of the street gangs in Gettysburg.
Concerned

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is typical of the street gangs in Gettysburg.
You think he might be in a gang?
Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he might be in a gang?
Knowing how the gangs have spread in Gettysburg, I'd say it's probable that he is affiliated with one of the street gangs.

Gettysburg is an awful little hick town.
Davendouche

Toledo, OH

#14 Feb 18, 2014
How did I miss this? Was there twerking?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Davendouche wrote:
How did I miss this? Was there twerking?
Personally I would fear for my safety. These are the type of people that would attack an innocent, sweet woman in the parking lot and molester her because they're only used to LARGE woman with a bad weave.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 20, 2014
Gettysburg sucks.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Davenport wrote:
Gettysburg sucks.
so do the locals
wolflover

Gettysburg, PA

#18 Feb 21, 2014
Mantis Tobogan wrote:
not sure where you are all seeing this video because I can't seem to find it.
wolflover

Gettysburg, PA

#19 Feb 21, 2014
Mantis Tobogan wrote:
thanks, but I am sure this happens alot at different towns at the mini-marts. We just don't see it or hear it because most people are in bed at that time. These apparently are people that have not matured yet or they have stunted their brain growth. what a shame because if they got straightened out I am sure they would have a lot to contribute to society. I am not being sarcastic, just realistic. No Gettysburg is not perfect, and the newspaper only prints what they want people to see or hear (I know that for a fact).......but then again, no town is like Mayberry RFD. Too bad we don't have more towns like that.

I think in todays world we all have to be a little more viligent and stay secured & safe. and if you think you are going into "dangerous" waters, then take someone with you and be careful.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20 Feb 21, 2014
FACT IS ..Every town has their BEST and WORST features.. WHATEVER Fancies ya!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Gettysburg Ar... (May '12) 14 hr Gettysburg Sausages 620
News Document: Inmate threatened prison staff with f... 14 hr Gettysburg Sausages 1
Massive Chemical Plant Fire Burns Near Gettysburg (Jun '15) 17 hr Papa Boner 2
News Gettysburg council OKs body cameras for police (Sep '15) 17 hr Papa Boner 2
Construction behind Sheetz near Rt 15. Wed I_am_from_PGH_so_... 27
Gettysburg antiques fair a bust Wed I_am_from_PGH_so_... 1
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Sep 20 Davenport 541

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages