$7,000 worth of one and two-dollar bi...

$7,000 worth of one and two-dollar bills stolen from Straban Townsh...

There are 8 comments on the Evening Sun story from Apr 3, 2014, titled $7,000 worth of one and two-dollar bills stolen from Straban Townsh.... In it, Evening Sun reports that:

An burglar entered a Straban Township home and stole $5,000 worth of series 1976 two-dollar bills and more than $2,000 in one-dollar bills, according to a state police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Calabrese

Toledo, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Another burglary?
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#2 Apr 4, 2014
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg
Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#3 Apr 5, 2014
More and more crime in just a week. Residential burglaries happen often in Gettysburg, I take it?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 Apr 6, 2014
I heard about this happening the other day, it would be a good idea for the home owner to install an alarm system. No one is safe from crime anywhere these days.
Stumpy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 6, 2014
Especially Gettysburg, tons of serious violent crime. The place stinks. A real cesspool.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Stumpy wrote:
Especially Gettysburg, tons of serious violent crime. The place stinks. A real cesspool.
Does anyone know if they've made any progress in solving this case?

I didn't read about it on Borovent, but then again they always remove anything negative
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#7 Apr 9, 2014
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text> Does anyone know if they've made any progress in solving this case?
I didn't read about it on Borovent, but then again they always remove anything negative
They're no closer to solving this than they are of finding the gang members who stalked down and set the tourist on fire last year in Gettysburg.

Gettysburg slurps diarrhea milkshakes.
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 9, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
They're no closer to solving this than they are of finding the gang members who stalked down and set the tourist on fire almost 2 years ago in Gettysburg.
Gettysburg slurps diarrhea milkshakes.
Fixed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davenport getting married. 10 hr Gettysburg Sausag... 8
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... (Jul '16) 22 hr Fitus T Bluster 40
News State: Gettysburg substitute teacher allegedly ... (Sep '14) Sat Fitus T Bluster 21
Conversation took place between Davenport and... Sat Fitus T Bluster 4
gettysburg strippers? Sat Fitus T Bluster 9
Fitus T Bluster Epic Topix Spammer Sat Fitus T Bluster 16
Sad history...showed incompetence of C + Y Mar 23 Glass of Port 28

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages