Attempted Child Abduction in Gettysburg

Attempted Child Abduction in Gettysburg

Posted in the Gettysburg Forum

Steve Gratman

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2014
****Posted by Deb G on Facebook Page****

Hey Folks: I wanted to share info on an attempted CHILD ABDUCTION that occurred in Gettysburg on Tuesday evening.

A young girl was playing with others at the Rec Park ,and then headed home. She decided to stop by Mr G's on Baltimore Street to get ice cream.

After leaving Mr. G's, she walked up the alley behind the shop. She was then approached by a Latino Man in a newer model red Chevy car. He stopped next to her, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into the vehicle . She managed to get away , and ran to a tour group further up the alley. The man left, she continued home then she and her mother went to the police.
She informed the police that she saw the same man at the Rec. Park. So this guy was STALKING HER AT THE PARK then followed her until he caught her alone.

This is SCARY STUFF!
Please be careful and share this with folks who have children.
Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
****Posted by Deb G on Facebook Page****
Hey Folks: I wanted to share info on an attempted CHILD ABDUCTION that occurred in Gettysburg on Tuesday evening.
A young girl was playing with others at the Rec Park ,and then headed home. She decided to stop by Mr G's on Baltimore Street to get ice cream.
After leaving Mr. G's, she walked up the alley behind the shop. She was then approached by a Latino Man in a newer model red Chevy car. He stopped next to her, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into the vehicle . She managed to get away , and ran to a tour group further up the alley. The man left, she continued home then she and her mother went to the police.
She informed the police that she saw the same man at the Rec. Park. So this guy was STALKING HER AT THE PARK then followed her until he caught her alone.
This is SCARY STUFF!
Please be careful and share this with folks who have children.
My word, this is horrifying news. Gettysburg has a lot of problems on its hands.
Davenport

Toledo, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
****Posted by Deb G on Facebook Page****
Hey Folks: I wanted to share info on an attempted CHILD ABDUCTION that occurred in Gettysburg on Tuesday evening.
A young girl was playing with others at the Rec Park ,and then headed home. She decided to stop by Mr G's on Baltimore Street to get ice cream.
After leaving Mr. G's, she walked up the alley behind the shop. She was then approached by a Latino Man in a newer model red Chevy car. He stopped next to her, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into the vehicle . She managed to get away , and ran to a tour group further up the alley. The man left, she continued home then she and her mother went to the police.
She informed the police that she saw the same man at the Rec. Park. So this guy was STALKING HER AT THE PARK then followed her until he caught her alone.
This is SCARY STUFF!
Please be careful and share this with folks who have children.
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia

#4 Jul 12, 2014
Is Davenport a suspect yet?
The Forum Shrink

Duncannon, PA

#6 Jul 13, 2014
There goes Davenport again with his "child rape" obsession. The c,h,i,l,d,r,a,p,and e keys on his computer must be worn down to the nub by now with all of the predatorial downloading that he does on the Internet.
Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#7 Jul 13, 2014
The Forum Shrink wrote:
There goes Davenport again with his "child rape" obsession. The c,h,i,l,d,r,a,p,and e keys on his computer must be worn down to the nub by now with all of the predatorial downloading that he does on the Internet.
There's no denying the child sex abuse problem in Gettysburg. Your town has a serious problem, getting mad at Davenport won't change that sick fact.

Maybe you should look into why so many child predators lurk in Gettysburg. For such a small town, there are more cases of child sex abuse than other towns, the populations of which are orders of magnitude larger than Gettysburg.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no denying the child sex abuse problem in Gettysburg. Your town has a serious problem, getting mad at Davenport won't change that sick fact.
Maybe you should look into why so many child predators lurk in Gettysburg. For such a small town, there are more cases of child sex abuse than other towns, the populations of which are orders of magnitude larger than Gettysburg.
Chit Chat ALL you want..DOCUMENT PROOF Sells.. NOT heresay!!
Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Chit Chat ALL you want..DOCUMENT PROOF Sells.. NOT heresay!!
Hearsay (note the correct spelling) it is not. I've done the math, and children stand a higher chance of being victimized in Gettysburg than a major city like Philadelphia or Baltimore.

I attribute it to the deep-rooted cancer that has taken hold in the area. Too many people breeding sickness and evil in Gettysburg.
Just a thought

Clarkston, MI

#11 Sep 28, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily eat 5 or 6 Big Macs in one sitting. I'm obese. Very obese. The skin around my butt is disgusting, I can't reach all the way around to clean every spot.
Children are targeted by sexual predators in Gettysburg on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle over records requests plagues Gettysburg Sat Davenport 1
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Fri Steve Gratman 553
News Gettysburg professor arrested for arranging sex... (Aug '14) Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 37
Gettysburg Man Charged with Armed Robbery of Ph... Nov 29 Gettysburg Sausag... 7
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Nov 27 Davenport 85
News Former Adams Co. man sentenced for child porn Nov 24 Costard 14
News "Baltimore Mike" allegedly sold cocaine ina Nov 22 Stimpy 3

Gettysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gettysburg Mortgages