Police: Armed robber takes cash from Gettysburg outlet store

Full story: Evening Sun 14
State police in Gettysburg are investigating after an armed robber took cash from the Book Warehouse at the Gettysburg Village Outlets just before close Sunday, according to a news release. Full Story
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 11, 2014
It's sickening the amount of violent crime that happens in Gettysburg.

Every time you turn around there is another Armed Robbery or Child Rape or Gang Incident.

Gettysburg has TONS of problems.
Hahaha

Abington, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2014
Sorry to make you "work" all night again last night. If it's any consolation, I only do it to you because I can.

"Baby, baby, please let me hold him
I wanna make him stay up all night
Sister, sister, he's just a plaything
We wanna make him stay up all night
Yeah we do!"
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Sorry to make you "work" all night again last night. If it's any consolation, I only do it to you because I can.
"Baby, baby, please let me hold him
I wanna make him stay up all night
Sister, sister, he's just a plaything
We wanna make him stay up all night
Yeah we do!"
So this was another Armed Robbery in Gettysburg? My god, they are occurring every other day, you know what the police say:

2 out of every 3 days a serious/violent crime occurs in Gettysburg.

-Gettysburg Chief of Police.
Hahaha

Abington, PA

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Well, let's take a look shall we. The top of this article from The Evening Sun reads: "Police: Armed robber takes cash from Gettysburg outlet store. State police in Gettysburg are investigating after an armed robber took cash from the Book Warehouse at the Gettysburg Village Outlets just before close Sunday, according to a news release."

The top of the other article from The York Daily Record reads: "Police: Armed robber takes cash from Gettysburg outlet store. State police in Gettysburg are investigating after an armed robber took cash from the Book Warehouse at the Gettysburg Village Outlets just before close Sunday, according to a news release."

I think it's pretty clear that we can only arrive at one conclusion when examining these two articles. The Book Warehouse was robbed TWICE on Sunday. Good work Gratport
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2014
Man, Gettysburg really stinks. Lots of crime.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
Man, Gettysburg really stinks. Lots of crime.
I've never seen so much crime in a small town. Gettysburg disgusts me, makes me sick to my stomach. What's even more sickening is the attitude of the dumb local hicks who pretend that this sort of thing doesn't happen in Gettysburg. Those morons sure are living in the past. Gettysburg is dying.

I hope this whole town is burned to the ground. Waaay too much violent crime and Child Rape goes on in Gettysburg. Tourists get robbed all the time. Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.
MGB3

Glen Mills, PA

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen so much crime in a small town. Gettysburg disgusts me, makes me sick to my stomach. What's even more sickening is the attitude of the dumb local hicks who pretend that this sort of thing doesn't happen in Gettysburg. Those morons sure are living in the past. Gettysburg is dying.
I hope this whole town is burned to the ground. Waaay too much violent crime and Child Rape goes on in Gettysburg. Tourists get robbed all the time. Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.
What's the story with the child rape? I've seen some news articles here and it does seem out of line for a town this size. How long has this been going on in Gettysburg? Why isn't more being done to stop it?

Children should never be put in a position where this can happen to them. Shame on whoever looks the other way. Children are our most precious resource. To allow them to be abused is shocking. Something should be done!

Since: Nov 13

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Gettysburg bookstore robbery was a scam. No robbery ever occurred. It was a scam by the book store employee to get much-craved attention and sympathy, and to take a few extra dollars while blaming someone else.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 18, 2014
StrokerAce69 wrote:
Gettysburg bookstore robbery was a scam. No robbery ever occurred. It was a scam by the book store employee to get much-craved attention and sympathy, and to take a few extra dollars while blaming someone else.
Gettysburg disgusts me. You are a typical hick moron apologist. Your town drinks diarrhea. Face facts, you stupid hillbilly. Gettysburg has a serious violent crime problem.

What kind of loser comes on here and denies facts that are reported in the newspapers? You, that's who. Your self-esteem is tied to this toilet of a borough. Go hang yourself, do the world a huge favor. Nobody needs you.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 18, 2014
MGB3 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the story with the child rape? I've seen some news articles here and it does seem out of line for a town this size. How long has this been going on in Gettysburg? Why isn't more being done to stop it?
Children should never be put in a position where this can happen to them. Shame on whoever looks the other way. Children are our most precious resource. To allow them to be abused is shocking. Something should be done!
Nothing will be done because these stupid hicks deny any problem exists.

Just read the apologist bullpoop that these morons post here.

There have been dozens of Child Sex Abuse incidents in and around Gettysburg recently. Just sickening. The Gettysburg a Chief of Police has stated on the public record that a serious violent crime occurs in Gettysburg 2 out of every 3 days. That's disgusting. That's Gettysburg.

Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States.

Since: Nov 13

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 18, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Gettysburg disgusts me. You are a typical hick moron apologist. Your town drinks diarrhea. Face facts, you stupid hillbilly. Gettysburg has a serious violent crime problem.
What kind of loser comes on here and denies facts that are reported in the newspapers? You, that's who. Your self-esteem is tied to this toilet of a borough. Go hang yourself, do the world a huge favor. Nobody needs you.
Curious as to how saying someone is scamming, filing a police report and stealing cash from their employer is denying a crime problem exists and being an apologist? It's a sad situation. The report in the papers isn't from law enforcement who saw the robbery or arrived on the scene while it was happening. The report is based on what the witness told to the police, and I hope the police are investigating the fraud she is trying to pull off.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 19, 2014
StrokerAce69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious as to how saying someone is scamming, filing a police report and stealing cash from their employer is denying a crime problem exists and being an apologist? It's a sad situation. The report in the papers isn't from law enforcement who saw the robbery or arrived on the scene while it was happening. The report is based on what the witness told to the police, and I hope the police are investigating the fraud she is trying to pull off.
Point fingers at everyone else and deny, deny, deny. That's all you local morons know how to do.

Since: Nov 13

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Point fingers at everyone else and deny, deny, deny. That's all you local morons know how to do.
Actually, nowhere did I deny it happened. I'm just denying that it happened as reported. Lots of questions left unanswered when everything seems to have ended so neat and tidy.

I'm guessing there's no chance that the guy who admitted his involvement (not that he acted alone) could have been in it with the store employee from the beginning, right? They couldn't have planned it, or had him come into the store, taken the money and had her tell a bogus story to the police. Maybe he got cold feet. Maybe he'll squeal on her to get a reduced sentence. We'll find out soon enough.
Davenport

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 19, 2014
StrokerAce69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, nowhere did I deny it happened. I'm just denying that it happened as reported. Lots of questions left unanswered when everything seems to have ended so neat and tidy.
I'm guessing there's no chance that the guy who admitted his involvement (not that he acted alone) could have been in it with the store employee from the beginning, right? They couldn't have planned it, or had him come into the store, taken the money and had her tell a bogus story to the police. Maybe he got cold feet. Maybe he'll squeal on her to get a reduced sentence. We'll find out soon enough.
Who cares, you obfuscating moron hick? The bottom line is that there's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 29 min LouSirFur 51,507
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 35 min LouSirFur 4,006
Police: Man exposed himself to elementary schoo... 2 hr Cory Simpson 12
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon LouSirFur 184
Gettysburg Crime YTD Mon ummm 70
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Mon ummm 412
Burglaries under investigation in Gettysburg area Mon ummm 2
•••
Gettysburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gettysburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gettysburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gettysburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gettysburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••